- Accomplished, dynamic professional with extensive portfolio of success driving large - scale, complex projects to bring to market new technologies across the computer and television media industries. Specialist in computer hardware platform & system development, set top box & other TV devices, OTT apps, mobile device integration, software, and UI publishing. Finely honed leadership, strategic thinking, relationship building, negotiation, communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Career history of delivering business-critical technology development and deployment projects on time and within budget.
- Proven ability to communicate, collaborate, and negotiate effectively with professionals at all levels of an organization.
- Technically skilled in: Mac & PC, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SAP, Unix, ServiceNow, Jira, Bug Tracking Apps.
- Dedicated to identifying and leveraging opportunities to drive process improvements across all assigned areas.
- Skilled in leading, mentoring, and training global, internal, remote, and cross-functional teams of up to 300+.
- Adept at prioritizing, multi-tasking, and managing concurrent projects in fast-paced work environments.
- Big-picture strategist, with solid hands-on tactical execution and project management skills.
- New Product Development Development & Deployment
- Cross-Functional Team Leadership
- IT Program Management
- UX Publishing and Tools
- Hardware Platform Development
- Process Improvements Product Roadmapping Mobile Device Integration
- Budget Administration Stakeholder Relations GUI & Tool Development
- Vendor Management Client Services Over-The-Top Apps
- Project Management Supply Chain Mgmt Troubleshooting
Confidential, Alviso, CA
- Led cross-functional team in implementing processes and developing tools for Confidential 's next generation user interface and UI publishing; drove efforts to continually improve processes and reduce hours required for publishing.
- Drove launch of first-ever pizza ordering app for television, which gained recognition in Wall Street Journal and on Confidential ’s Late Night Show.
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
Senior Engineering Program Manager
- Promoted to serve as Engineering Program Manager within Mac Systems organization; charged with leading development of new product features, prototype builds, scheduling, and budgeting. Traveled to Asia and Europe to plan and manage parts and builds.
- Reported directly to Director, Engineering iMac. Led small core design teams of 7 and directed larger extended teams as required.
- Administered multimillion-dollar budgets. Negotiated engineering specifications and pricing to meet per unit goal cost, and wrote contracts.
- Drove schedules of all integrated parts for prototype builds, final production launches, and bug scrubs.
- Traveled to sites in Asia and Europe to resolve issues, and facilitated weekly and daily sync-up calls with vendors.
- Directed development of CPU based hardware, and managed all reporting and analysis of performance and business metrics associated with creating Confidential ’s CPU.
- Led cross-functional teams including Hardware, ASICs, System Software, Product Design, Graphics, Reliability, Marketing, and Operations in integrating new parts.
- Launched first-ever flat panel all-in-one computer 1st, 2nd and 3rd generations, 2nd-generation iMac mini, 2nd-generation 17" PowerBook, and 2nd-generation G4 Tower.
- Developed and implemented worldwide packaging for Confidential ’s new consumer product look, featuring white box with full-color individual custom color boxes in fruit colors.
Global Supply Base Manager
- Reported directly to Senior Director of Global Supply Base Management. Led all global supply base management for packaging, print, media and "In-Box" items for consumer products.
- Sourced and qualified new vendors, negotiated pricing, quality, and warranties, established and maintained budgets for each product line, and established a mandatory supply base for print and packaging corporate needs.
- Conducted vendor visits, reviewed quality of samples, managed QBRs, and worked with Product Management and Industrial Design to continually improve designs.
- Reduced supply base costs 30% for single initiative implemented upon Tim Cook's arrival to Confidential by negotiating lower volume pricing.
- Earned promotions up from Coordinator of Marketing & Training, Senior Project Specialist Sales, and Senior Procurement Specialist during this timeframe.