- Dynamic leader skilled in creating value at the intersection of Business & Technology. Proven track record in leading IT Business Transformation programs that leverage latest technologies to generate profit
- Proficient in leading high performing global teams in planning and executing multimillion dollar enterprise - level IT strategies and initiatives providing measurable value through leading edge technologies
- Experienced in building and managing professional service relationships with C-level executives in driving vision, roadmaps, methodologies, frameworks, rationalization & standardization strategies
- Data Warehousing/Data Mining
- Business Intelligence
- Data Science
- Enterprise architecture
- Data/Dimensional Modeling
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- MS Project/MS Visio
- SQL Server
- Master Data Management
- Program Manager for Fortify initiative at Santander Consumer USA is a comprehensive GLBA effort to implement obfuscation practices for NPPI data, Increase Access controls and to effectively manage Third Party risks, performance and governance
- Developing a streamlined, automated solution to manage Third Party risks, performace and governance by encrypting NPPI data feed as a project within the program
- In Access Control to NPPI data Project. Identifying the current Access levels, creating policies, procedures and implementing controls for identified gaps
- Project - Tokenization & Encryption is to Identify and implement a tool that will automate the sanitization of NPPI data fro encryption of electronic customer/sensitive information, while in-transit or at-rest on networks or systems.
- Remodeling Vanguard Personal Investor site to meet standards of accessibility for people with disabilities, conforming to guidelines created by the World Wide Web Consortium(W3C)
- Remediation will cater to the needs of aging Vanguard.com users, minimize the risk of legal actions for not meeting Americans with Disabilities Act(ADA) and increase brand value of the company for being socially responsible
- Collaborating with UX designers, Writers, Developers crafted framework, design, methodology and implementation solutions to devise a future page building template strategy.
- Created an impact, success metrics, prioritization and delivery matrix strategy for releases and documenting best practices and lessons learned for continued implementation.
- Technology - HTML, Java/J2EE, JSF/AngularJS, NVDA, WebAIM, JAWS
- Led implementation of Product Information Management (PIM) solution to provide a single consistent view of product master data across the enterprise. A multi-year, multi-million dollar Enterprise Master Data Management initiative to improve strategic capabilities of the organization
- Facilitated cross-functional user workshops to explore, analyze and prioritize business domains, define and document business processes, composed and structured development plan
- Achieved a robust project plan and polices frame work to replicate for other phases of the program
- Defined program metrics to measure success criteria on Data integrity, Data profiling, Migration specifications and Key quality indicators.
- Technology - Stibo MDM, Stibo PIM, SAP
- Spearheaded transition of Confidential IT operations from staff augmentation model to Managed services model, managing a global team of 80 resources
- Increased TCS ownership across IT value chain so that customer fulltime employees can take-up important future strategic business activities
- Positioned the company to make major inroads in the area of Big data, on Hortonworks Data Platform to enable the client capitalize on Business Intelligence generated from Data mining capabilities on Social media and Machine data
- Optimized and improved outcome based metrics in collaboration with Key Account Management team, client Business Management team and Operations and Line Managers
- Technology - Oracle, Teradata, Informatica, Pentaho, Tableau, Hadoop
- Commissioned Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse capabilities for Product Engineering division of VMware managing a global team of 12 onshore/offshore resources in phase-I
- Formulated strategic plan and roadmap of "pro-active analytics" to measure analyst productivity, cost containment and customer satisfaction/retention metrics impacting the bottom line
- Conceptualized Metadata driven architecture design to build Data Warehouse utilizing native API’s for dynamic code generation for ETL processing from source to target.
- Created technology agnostic data as a service platform with scalable architecture and capabilities to support variety of data source types structured, unstructured, big data
- Technology - Oracle, Informatica, Tableau
- Provided leadership, vision and organization to IT department of startup Biotech Company. Partnering with CEO developed long-range strategies to meet business growth objectives and in acquiring new technology
- Engineered global WAN/IP VPN enterprise network between domestic and international locations for secure connectivity, backup process and disaster recovery programs
- Devised a 5-year cloud technology roadmap encompassing data center virtualization, Infrastructure as Service (IaaS), and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure for strategic transformation of IT with minimal core staff and outsourced IT services
- Implemented 0.5 MM Enterprise ERP application on Microsoft Dynamics GP platform, deploying Finance and Supply Chain modules to enabled a startup company to move into industry standard IT capabilities increasing reputation of company for future VC’s rounds of financing.
- Technology - Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft technologies and tools
- Executed implementation of 2.25 MM Data warehouse project, part of $13MM program converting trust accounting system from SunGard’s Global Plus (batch processing) to SEI’s Trust 3000 (Real-Time Open Data Replication – ODR) application to improve client experience
- Identified staff augmentation requirements and hired, three contract employees due to lack of proficient in-house staff, as developers having agile methodology skills
- Revamped analytics and streamlined metrics during transformation of business reporting from old system to data warehouse.
- Technology – SSIS, SSRS, Sql server
- Project manager for implementing a multiyear 28MM enterprise wide product Prophet, to calculate Reserves and GAAP balance across multiple regions/countries to promote a fast and accurate actuarial close in line with the standards of publicly traded life insurance companies
- Supervised and facilitated sessions for project team in business requirements gathering, technical designs, project schedules, SOW etc. under agile (SDLC) methodology
- Technology – Sql Server, Informatica, Cognos
- Managed full project management lifecycles for portfolios of application development/BI projects. Created and monitored several technical controls to maintain consistent alignment with project management methodologies and system design best practices, using agile software development methodology
- Achieved a 11.5MM savings with a ROI in one and half years in one of the 4.85MM project consolidating datamarts from 16 to 9 with an outcome of 35% reduction in redundant data