- Supervisory experience directing multi - talented team in establishing deliverables and strategies to meet business needs.
- Skilled in the preparation, writing, and editing of various source selection technical contracts, negotiations, etc resulting in a generation of over $120 million.
- Work effectively with diverse groups of individuals; develop and maintain quality client and employee relations.
- Skilled in various computer systems and software applications including: Microsoft Word, Excel, C++, Crystal Reporting, Data Warehouse, Millennium, SAP, ERP, and FARS.
- Diverse experience in training, project management, working with rebate vendors, and information technology.
- Spearheaded several projects involving the analyzing of business processes and the rollout of go-live projects resulting in million dollar improvements to various agencies.
Confidential, Columbia SC
- Currently involved in several simultaneous rollout projects in SAP, FARS, and the identification of workflow and business analysis processes within departments with the goal of improving processes throughout the organization.
- Works closely with agency personnel in developing, editing, and publication of RFP’s, RFQ’s, IFB’s to match the business needs of the agency’s various divisions.
- Responsible for the reviewing of technical proposals and the negotiating and revising of various agency documents to include: professional service agreements, participating addendums, MOU's, SOW’s, Change Orders, software license agreements, lease agreements accounting for approximately 300,000+ in savings to date.
- Works with finance, grants, and agency personnel to ensure all program areas are in compliance with Federal (FARS), State, and Agency programmatic requirements.
- Supervises and trains staff; writes policies and procedures.
- Works with Finance in balancing of budgets and grants including the closeout of all encumberances or the carrying forth of financial obligations during fiscal end year.
Procurement Manager II
- Developed and wrote various Business Technical Proposals identifying multi-agency needs for specific technical solutions. Presented these to various audiences for approval.
- Developed and wrote various state term contract solicitations ( RFP’s,FPB’s, RFI’s, etc) for information technology collectively generating revenue of 120+ million.
- Served as a consultant to governmental entities in the acquisition and negotiation of contracts for information technology in accordance with applicable law and established best practices.
- Negotiated all terms and conditions, enacted change orders, change modifications, etc. during the term of the contract and life cycle of the project
- Reviewed vendor proposals for responsiveness. Facilitated vendor, and evaluation meetings.
Director of Records
- Managed and maintained the SQL Millennium Funding database and information systems for the USC records office. Developed and identified potential program enhancements to the Millennium system, as well as the development of a Data Warehouse system.
- Supervised staff and the editing of all alumni records and gift files, as well as, maintained the operational relationship between the Development Office, the University Foundations, Campuses, Deans, department heads, and donors.
- Provided Crystal reporting data to Prospect Manager needed to establish new donor prospects for the University’s various colleges or affiliated foundations accounting for approximately1million + donations annually.
- Trained users across all USC campuses and wrote business practices and training procedures.
- Planned, developed,and revised agency’s Request For Proposals (RFP's), Invitation For Bids (IFB's), and various other source selections for the divisions of the agency in accordance with all applicable laws and best practices.
- Provided technical assistance to various divisions of the agency working collaboratively to identify and meet their internal needs through the development of CMS proposals and dealing with rebate vendors.
- Developed and reviewed various contractual documents including Service Lease Agreements (SLA’s), Memorandum of Agreements (MOA’s), Memorandum of Understanding (MOU’s), etc. Reviewed, revised, and managed all medical system (MMIS) and HMO contracts and ancillary subcontracts.
- Negotiated terms of proposals/contracts resulting in multi-million dollars of agency savings,
- Performed research, compiled information/data, and provided information summaries to executive management using various software.
Program Information Coordinator
- Served as liaison in division’s Information Technology project involving the development, management, and implementation of the division’s new Naturale system, as well as the interfacing of this system with agency’s financial system. Assisted in developing standards and various forms for the division’s programs as the system was developed. Met with Technology personnel to establish project milestones and deliverables.
- Reviewed and evaluated agency and CPA audits performed on organizations receiving agency funding. Monitored Corrective Action Plans submitted by organizations as a result of audit findings. Generated monthly, quarterly, and yearly reconciliation/cost analysis spreadsheets using various software.
- Evaluated and approved organizational contracts prior to start-up ensuring compliance.
Confidential, Columbia, SC
Quality Assurance Manager/ Investigator
- Negotiated child support/insurance contractual agreements of amenable terms pre-trial. Instrumental in collecting 2+million/quarterly in support collections.
- Served as Quality Assurance Manager in division’s Information Technology start-up project involving conversion of manual files to a computerized Naturale software system. Provided management and quality control during project’s rollout.
- Met bi-weekly with project members to provide updates on defined milestones/ deliverables of this Federally funded project which with its completion proved cost effective in collecting millions in child support.
- Developed a training program for new employees and provided hands-on training.