- Technical Project Manager | Systems Administrator with an emphasis on Cloud Applications and SAAS management
- 5+ years of success in leading all phases of diverse technology projects and utilizing technology to develop solutions for complex business objectives.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (Office 365). Experience designing, implementing, and managing Office 365 products and technologies including SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Lync/Skype for Business, Azure Active Directory, Azure RMS, on - premises Federation, Synchronization, and Single Sign On, Yammer, and OneDrive for Business.
- Experience implementing and utilizing innovative messaging and voice technologies to streamline communication, increase collaboration, and boost productivity in geographically dispersed organizations.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft SQL Server report generation and MicroStrategy software to perform analytics on a variety of data to cultivate business intelligence.
- Experience in enterprise network management including implementation and support of Cisco routers and switches using IOS.
- Experience in supporting and maintaining Microsoft and Linux based server and client operating systems.
- Advanced training in Java, C+, Visual Basic, HTML, and general object oriented programming.
Confidential, Gulfport, MS
Technical Project Manager | Office 365 Architect
- Responsible for managing all phases of mission critical projects with budgets in excess of $500,000. Execute development, testing, and integration of diverse technical solutions to drive business goals and innovation.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key partners and vendors.
- Track record of success in managing all phases of project life cycle, including development of initial project framework, S.M.A.R.T goals, and timelines, performing benefit/cost analysis, thorough execution and implementation, progress tracking using Key Performance Indicators (KPI), and final approval of quality deliverables by stakeholders.
- Subject Matter Expert in the architecture, migration, deployment, and management of the enterprise’s Office 365 suite supporting 5000+ users, including SharePoint, Exchange, Azure Active Directory, OneDrive for Business, and Lync/Skype For Business.
- Sole global administrator responsible for initial implementation and onboarding, licensing and provisioning, maintenance of Exchange mailboxes, groups, and resources, SharePoint site design, maintenance, and customization, rights management, password management, users and security groups, anti-malware and anti-spam policies, and Yammer integration.
Founder & CEOResponsibilities:
- Conceptualized and launched a web-based grocery delivery service & expanded the operation to $100,000+ in annual sales.
- Directed television and print marketing efforts to promote visibility and introduce new products.
- Analyzed complex situations, designed practical solutions, and implemented cost-effective plans.
- Developed personnel, motivated staff to exceed goals and improve production and sales.