- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) with over 16 years of project management experience including project budgeting, scheduling, earned value tracking, task execution management and facilitation, risk mitigation and analysis, team building, delegation, and Waterfall/Agile SDLC software development.
- Senior Project Manager - Confidential Part D FAZAL Phase II Project execution of Analysis, Design, Build, Test/QA, UAT, and Implementation project phases with on schedule and within budget project execution. Confidential Part D FAZAL Phase II Performance Engineering Project execution and delivery. Confidential Part D FAZAL Phase II Loss of Employee Coverage (LEC) project lead.
- Senior Technical Project Manager - PNC Commercial Lending Active Project Portfolio Risk Management Planning.
- Senior Project Manager - Kellogg Headquarters Marketing Worldwide Nutrition Information Standardization Project: Planning & Scope Phase.
- Senior Project Manager - New York State Confidential Certificate of Need (CON) Phase 2 Project Planning and Execution.
- Senior Project Manager - Avery Dennison Label Product Manufacturing (LPM) Financial Planning and Analysis IBM TM1 Financial Planning Analytics and Reporting Projects.
- Senior Project Manager contractor with Confidential in Columbus, Ohio with project responsibilities for Integrated Corporate Data Warehouse (ICDW) Mortgage Express Services, implementation of Enterprise Password Vault (EPV) Breakglass coverage for legacy Data Warehouse Oracle database accounts and implementation of Mortgage Express Reporting Services Phase 1.
- Confidential - Confidential (DFAS) Cleveland Project Management Office (PMO) Project Management Lead: Business Process Automation (BPA) / Business Process Improvement (BPI) and Navy ERP (SAP EE 4.3) (3.5 years).
- Confidential - Confidential (DFAS) Cleveland Leveraging Technology Initiative (LTI) Software Architecture Lead and BPA/BPI Agile SDLC Project Manager (1 year).
- Confidential (VHA) Health Information Architecture (HIA) J2EE Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) Software Architecture Project Management Lead (3.5 years).
- Confidential Senior Project Manager and Web Services Software Development Lead (3.5 years).
- Confidential / Cray Research Corp High Performance Computing (HPC) Software Strategic Business Analyst (2.5 years).
- EMASS / Confidential Area Account Manager (2.5 years).
- Amdahl Corporation / Confidential . Enterprise Systems Engineer and Project Manager (4.5 years).
- IBM Corp. Account Systems Engineer and Project Manager(5 years).
Platforms: Windows, Unix, Linux, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, SAP 4.7EE, J2EE
Methodologies: Rapid Application Development, Rational Unified Process, Object-Oriented Design, Waterfall, Agile methodology, Project Management Institute, Business Process Engineering using Business Process Flow Diagrams (BPFDs), Process Definition Documents (PDDs), Scenario Flow Diagrams (SFDs), Scenario Definition Documents (SDDs).
Languages: C, C++, Java, PHP, COBOL, UML, HTML, XML, SQL.
Tools: Microsoft Project / SharePoint / Visio / Excel / Word, Eclipse; JDeveloper, J2EE WebLogic / Tomcat / Glassfish, Apache; Primavera Teamplay Suite; Rational Rose; Oracle Designer; Clarity Project Management and Reporting.
Senior Project Manager
- Senior Technical Project Manager responsible for leading Caremark Medicare Part D FAZAL Phase II Project to on-time / on budget deployment of FAZAL Phase II IT services in September, 2014. Confidential Part D FAZAL Phase II Performance Engineering Project execution and delivery. Confidential Part D FAZAL Phase II Loss of Employee Coverage (LEC) project lead.
Confidential, Strongsville, OH
Senior Technical Project Manager
- Senior Technical Project Manager responsible for Identification of Inter-Project and Cross Organization Project Dependencies, Mitigation Strategies, and Contingency Planning.
Confidential, Battle Creek, MI -
Senior Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager responsible for Worldwide Product Nutrition Information Standardization Solution, Project Scope, High level Project Plan, and Resource Plan.
Confidential, Albany, NY -
Senior Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager responsible for project planning, execution, and deployment of NYS Confidential CON Phase 2 Project Software Development / Deployment.
Confidential, Mentor, Ohio -
Senior Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager responsible for project planning and execution to develop and implement IBM TM1 Financial Planning Analytical Software Services and Reporting Services for Confidential LPM FP&A using MS Project and Clarity.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio -
Senior Project Manager
- Legacy INFO1 Data Warehouse SDLC Waterfall Project(s): Production Software Change Management Tools: development of new production software change management tools / retirement of existing legacy software change management tool based on SDLC Waterfall software development methodology. Project Team: 1 DBA, 1 BA, 3 Developers / Test, 1 Operations Admin, PM (25%). Project duration: 6 months
- JPMC Mortage Express Project: Design, Development, Test, User Acceptance Testing, and production deployment of new mortgage origination software and database based on SDLC Waterfall software development methodology. Two SDLC Waterfall project phases competed over a 9 month period. Project Team: 1 DBA, 1 BA, 3 Developers / Testers, 2 Operations Admin, 1 Operations Support, PM (25%), PM (25%)
- ICDW (Integrated Customer Data Warehouse) CWM ( Confidential Wealth Management) Software Design, Development, Test, UAT, Deployment SDLC Agile Project in Phases: Phase 1 - Inter-rum Data Repository (IDR) based Services, Phase 2 - Teradata Data Warehouse based services. Project Phases 1 & 2 completed over a 9 month period based on SDLC Waterfall software development methodology. Project Team: 2 DBA, 2 BA, 6 Developers / Testers, 3 Operations Admin, 2 Operations Support, PM (25%), PM (50%).
- Project Budgeting and Budget Execution reporting using CA Clarity.
Project Management Lead
- DFAS Cleveland Finance / Accounting Operations Navy ERP (SAP 4.7 EE) Software Services Deployment planning, facilitation, and sustainment for 4 Navy Commands representing more than 50% (~$67B) of the Navy’s accounting transactions. The Deployment of Navy ERP Finance and Accounting Services reduced DFAS Accounting Operations staffing requirements to support the deployed Navy Commands by over 40%. My responsibilities included leading a groups of 12 to 22 business analysts and project managers through the deployment of Navy ERP accounts payable, accounts receivable, period-end close, and departmental reporting software services in support of the Department of Navy Major Commands based on DFAS Cleveland Accounting Operations. My duties as the Confidential DFAS Cleveland Navvy ERP Lead were as follows:
- Develop the PD's (Position Descriptions) for Confidential DFAS Cleveland ERO (Enterprise Readiness Office (aka PMO)) Business Analyst and Project Management resources required for the Confidential DFAS Cleveland ERO Navy ERP project teams.
- Development of SDLC Waterfall Project Plans for each Major Navy Command covering over 4 years of Navy ERP software services deployment.
- Coordinate, facilitate and report on simultaneous execution (up to 3) of Navy ERP SDLC Waterfall project plans in different phases with ERO Navy ERP project teams.
- Report monthly on ERO Navy ERP organizational budget burn rates relative to plans, Navy ERP project status for each active project, key risks and risk mitigation plans, and organization staffing requirements.
Software Architecture Lead and Agile SDLC Project Manager
- Automation of DFAS Cleveland Finance Operations Processes and Procedures to improve operational efficiency and productivity reducing DFAS Cleveland Finance Operations staffing requirements by over 30%. As the Confidential DFAS Cleveland Leveraging Technology Initiative (LTI) Software Architecture Lead and Project Manager my responsibilities included DFAS Cleveland Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR)and Management of Agile SDLC software development projects. My roles included working with LTI team members to expedite the selection, implementation, validation, and deployment of DFAS Cleveland Operations software services which automate existing manual procedures / tasks. Over a 9 month period of time in 2011 the LTI team executed a Business Process Automation (BPA) project plan based on Agile software development project execution methodology. This project used Pentaho ETL (Extract/Translate/Load) software technology to interface an Oracle 11G Data Warehouse with Oracle Policy Automation (OPA)services and existing legacy DFAS finance transaction services. The project automated over 90% of existing manual processes within a DFAS Cleveland Legacy Finance Operations area.
- DFAS Retired & Annuitant Pay (R&A Pay) In-Sourcing Business Case Analysis (BCA) Scope of Work (SOW) and Request for Quote (RFQ). R&A Pay represents a >$4Billion / month finance business operation to Confidential DFAS. It was In-Sourced to DFAS Cleveland in 2010 as a result of the results obtained by the BCA.
- Estimated $50 million in savings over the next 3 years to due reduced man-hour requirements as a result of DFAS Cleveland Operations process automation and business process re-engineering projects executed.
- PMI PMP Certification - 1/2009.
J2EE SOA Software Architecture Lead
- Business Case development and analysis for Confidential senior level management sponsorship of HIA Future Services software services development, test, and implementation.
- VAVHA OI&T HIA HL7 Release 3 Data Model Development for VAVHA patient bioinformatics domain.
- Management and facilitation of business and software services requirements definition, and project inception planning including project charters, scope definition, project planning, and resource planning.
- Execution of approved software development / prototyping projects.
- Business Case development, project inception, project planning and project execution of VA VHA Medical Facility RFID Asset Tracking and Management System Pilot. The services derived from Medical Facility RFID Asset Tracking will increase asset utilization, improve the quality of patient care, and reduce the incidence of lost or stolen equipment.
- VA 4.1 Primavera Certified Project Manager.
- As the VA (Veterans Administration) VHA (Veterans Health Administration) OI (Office of Information) HIA (Health Information Architecture) Senior IT Specialist ( ) I managed the following end-to-end projects based on SDLC Waterfall methodology:
- SOA Software Architecture Assessment / Prototyping Project: 24 months, $1,8M
- HL7 Version 3 Technology Assessment Project: 3 months, $320K
- RFID Asset Management & Tracking Pilot Project: 18 months, $1.4M
Owner and Senior Software Services Consultant and Project Manager
- Web Services Software Development, Test, and Implementation for commercial and academic clients in central Ohio.
- Clinical software services systems engineering and implementation for medical services providers in central Ohio:
- Central Ohio Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Knox Surgical Specialists, Knox County, Ohio.
- Enterprise Infrastructure Services Assessment and Re-Engineering services for Chemical Mortgage Corporation in Columbus, Ohio.
Strategic Business Analyst
- Justification and sale of Marketing Campaign Management System to Alliance Data Services (ADS) (Columbus, Ohio) to improve ADS retail clients retail sales and reduce marketing costs.
- Business case development and acceptance for software services based on HPC for Confidential . / Cray Research financial and retail customers.
- Client executive sponsorship of proposed HPC Software Services.
Area Account Manager
- Established EMASS product and services sales to commercial accounts in Northeastern America Area.
- EMASS Northeastern America Area sales revenue growth from startup to $18M in 2.5 years
- Major sales wins included Sony Music (NYC), Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH), Atmospheric and Environmental Services (Doval, Canada), and IRS (Detroit, MI).
Enterprise Systems Engineer
- Established Amdahl Corporation as a channel sales partner for Sun Microsystems Server sales to the Confidential &T Confidential in Columbus, Ohio.
- Supported Sun Microsystems server sales to Fortune 500 businesses in the central Ohio sales region.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Senior Marketing Systems Engineer and Project Manager
- Confidential Sales Team recognized for over $1B in sales to Confidential
- Amdahl Systems Engineering support for Confidential Mini-Computer Center (MCC) Consolidation project. This project consolidated 128 Confidential &T MMC locations into 3 Confidential &T National Network Management Centers based on Amdahl UTS (Mainframe UNIX) platform services
- Recognized as a Amdahl Top National Marketing Systems Engineering performer
IBM Account Systems Engineer and Project Manager
- Mainframe (large systems) technical pre-sales support to IBM National Accounts in the Columbus metropolitan area. Specific accounts supported
- Regional Technical Specialist for IBM AIX based systems including AIX/RT, AIX/PS2, and Confidential and assigned to the IBM AIX National Sales Support Team working with IBM Data Systems Division for Confidential product integration and implementation.
IBM VLSI Manufacturing Engineer
- Managing / Maintaining IBM East Fishkill Business-as-Usual (BAU) Semiconductor Manufacturing Operations for Deposition, Implant, and Anneal.