ITSM Remedy, ITIL, Maximo, Agile and Waterfall PLC, SDLC Process, Clarity Resource Management, Aternity Monitoring, Quality Center, MS: Project, Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
IT Project Manager Consultant
- Managed Enterprise projects moving business applications from dedicated environments to a Cloud based infrastructure including the decommissioning of old servers and data center closures.
- Established Migration Command Center processes and procedures to engage all tech teams during migration events and provided 24 X 7 communication and business support until all applications are functioning normally and are fully certified by the business owners.
- Developed and implemented the technology infrastructure to manage and control application migrations ensuring that necessary documentation meets all compliance and audit requirements.
- Managed project teams responsible for designing, testing and releasing: Channel Technology, Midrange and Web Server software based changes to 6000 banking centers and online products to customers.
- Scheduled, coordinated and managed software releases of enterprise applications, through all SDLC phases including QA, deployment, piloting and staged rollouts across the Banking Enterprise.
- Coordinated and communicated application changes to Technology, Enterprise and Executive boards for review and approval. Provided status throughout implementation to Sr Management and Enterprise control rooms triaging issues as needed and defining plans for resolution of defects.
Project Manager Consultant
- Managed and monitored changes for deployment of business solutions for Customer Interaction Management, Online Banking and Banking Center Technology applications i.e., customer data & teller systems.
- Handled issues resolution during the implementation of changes including: emergency escalations and approval of urgent changes until problems are solved.
- Developed risk assessment tools to identify high risk initiatives prior to the releases and reported to Sr. Management those projects requiring increased diligence during implementation.
- Worked with Enterprise Release Teams and Deployment Teams to identify and plan for any cross technological impacts during installations including compatibility issues, staging and outages.
- Built pilot and state rollout schedules, consolidated multiple project teams task plans and managed all implementation activities throughout all phases of the install.
- Setup release meetings, communications and organized the teams required for deployment i.e., technology oversight, web services, database, change and production teams, business and banking center certification teams and National Helpline services.
- Monitored banking centers operating on new code and online customer systems.
- Escalated urgent/high severity defects to Enterprise wide Control Rooms, Sr. Management and Release teams for resolution via viable work arounds or emergency break fixes.
Project Manager Consultant
- Managed technology teams required to design, build, test and deploy Business solutions for Card Services, e - Commerce, Online Banking, Teller and Banking Center Applications i.e., Channel Technology Mid Tier, Computer Operations Info Networks, Technology Server Management and server based Teller systems.
- Controlled and reported project forecasts, plans, timelines, milestones, defects, issues and release status.
- Developed implementation plans, coordinated technology teams and managed tasks for install of changes and components. Monitored production and business testing until certified.
- Communicated issues, submitted documentation, solicited reviews and approvals from Change Approval Boards, Restricted Change Review teams, Tech and business Executives as required for implementation.
Confidential, Columbus, OH & Wilmington, DE
Business Process Re-Engineering Project Manager
- Managed Quality Center Test teams responsible for the integration of Confidential ’s New York, New Jersey and Connecticut retail lines of business and systems into Confidential Ohio.
- Modeled credit card operations in preparation for conversion to a new processing system.