- Accomplished program manager with a proven track record of leading multiple complex and high value projects from initiation to close in collaboration with business leaders.
- Certified Scrum Master(CSM), Project Management Professional(PMP), PMI - Agile Certified Professional(PMI-ACP), Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I), ITIL Foundation, Prince2 Foundation Certified
- Skilled in tools and techniques for planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling projects with ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects with SDLC and management methodology.
- Adept at managing all aspects of delivery - quality, financial (effort/cost tracking), people and vendors along with managing project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Proven experience in managing the operational parameters and project metrics of the engagement.
- Experience in application support, support desk along with knowledge of business best practice.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Project Management
- Business Analysis, Stakeholder Management
- Team Building and Leadership
- Program Management, Delivery Management
- Structured Development Methodology
- Process Design and Improvement
- Managing Global and Virtual Team
- Project Contract and Statement of Work, RFP
Tools: hybris, SharePoint, Dot Net, SFDC, Informatica, ETL, SSRS, SSIS, Confidential, SAP-SD
Functional Areas: Distribution, EDI, Finance(AP,AR,GL),Payroll, Content Management
Databases: DB2, Oracle, SQL
Development/Productivity Tools: AS/400, Familiar with dot net, SharePoint technologies
Programming Languages: RPG, C++, Familiar with Internet technologies
Methodologies/Tools/Technologies: Agile-Scrum, Waterfall, PM-BOK, Lean, Six-Sigma, MS-Project, office, Rally, Scaled Agile Framework
Industry: Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, Energy and Utilities,
- Developed and implemented long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program, an annual budget, operating plan, funding proposals for the program.
- Ensured that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization
- Ensured that the program operate within the approved budget, monitored and approved all budgeted program expenditures and also monitored cash flow projections.
- Managed all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures and ensured that all financial records for the program are up to date as outlined in funding agreements.
- Established and implemented a performance management process for all program staff recruit, interview and select well-qualified program staff.
- Led, guided and helped cross functional, collocated, distributed team in developing and implementing project deliverables by applying the Lean and Agile framework like Scrum, Kanban.
- Effectively managed application development of complex projects involving different technologies and acted as a facilitator for scrum ceremonies to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery and engaged with agile coach on following the SAFe framework, process and guidelines.
- Executed wide range of process activities beginning with working with client to identify business requirements and subsequently leads a team in initiating, planning, controlling, executing, and closing tasks of a project to produce the solution deliverable, bringing out the true velocity of team.
- Provided liaison role with areas relative to applicable technology and coordinated issues with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis, managing client interactions and expectations
- Led cross functional interdependencies and milestones to achieve common goal and delivered project status reporting and supporting project communications to ensure awareness of progress.
- Besides development also managed the Application Maintenance Support activities by maintaining the SLAs, productivity, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and appropriate business measurements.
- Led the systems integration and technical rollouts along with change management process.
Confidential, TexasProgram Manager
- Created and managed end-to-end project plan , scope, schedule, dependencies, resources, budget, and overall delivery of the project along with managing risk.
- Effectively managed medium to large sized application development, infrastructure projects involving different technologies while collaborating with global and virtual team size of 15-20 resources in multi-vendor environment to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Assisted in the development of business cases, Project Concept Documents, Project Definition Documents, RFPs, and work plans and led cross functional meeting to identify issues and resolve it.
- Coached, mentored, motivated and supervised project team members and contractors, and guide them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Successfully attained high levels of customer satisfaction rating between 4.5-5 out of 5.
- Planned, designed, managed and executed project plans to ensure successful completion of the transition of the global IT support with a budget of $15 million over 5 years by following the Knowledge Acquisition Phase, Shadow and Primary Support Phase.
- Managed projects with a team of 12-15 resources to ensure highest quality and high level of customer satisfaction (between 4.75 - 5 out of 5) as per the Statement of Work and Project Plan.
- Led the team in achieving 22 Service Level Agreement every month.
- Led the successful planning, execution and monitoring and control of the Confidential upgrade project and server migration project using the proper project management methodology.
- Took the lead in improving processes to optimize performance and value over time (Ex-ticket reduction by 8%, processing time reduction for check reprinting by 9%).
- Managed project changes as per the change management plan to control scope, cost and schedule.
- Led a team of 10 resources to provide application support and development for client organization on 24x7 using the global delivery model.
- Planned and managed project of $500K+ with a team of 10+ resources to develop the web based sales order application along with the integration with LANSA web technology.
- Developed and delivered progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Defined project success criteria and disseminated it to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Identified and managed all aspects of project including scope, budget, timing and quality and risk.
- Led the SOX-Compliance audit successfully for the client organization.
Techno Functional Consultant
- Took charge in developing the requirements definition in collaboration with business and IT team members and creation of functional specifications and managing testing of the application.
- Hands on experience in configuration of Confidential system and troubleshooting to resolve reported problems in Confidential and related interfaces.
- Managed changes in project scope, identified deviations or areas of potential conflict, and devised contingency plans
- Mapped and documented various interfaces between legacy and new systems and identified options for potential solutions and assessing it for both technical and business suitability
- Worked as developer to implement the new functionality as per the SDLC process.
- Gathered and evaluated the requirements and created Functional and Technical specification document and performed testing related to the implementation of Confidential .
- Implemented solutions as per the client requirement in close coordination with engagement manager
- Honed Skills in MS SQL (writing queries) as well as in MS-Office(ex- MS Word, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, Flowchart, Pivot Table, VLOOKUP in MS Excel,), SharePoint for analysis, reporting.