Sr. Program Manager Resume
- Over 20 years of full life cycle experience in leading and implementing multi - million dollar programs in the Life-Sciences and financial services industries on a Global Scale.
- Experienced in running IT departments and partnering with stakeholders to maximize business benefits, reduce cost and improve profitability
- Strong knowledge of data elements and processes related to pharma Commercial Operations including IMS Data, Customer Master, Targeting and Alignments, Sample Accountability, IC and Transparency Reporting
- Proven track record in implementing VEEVA CRM, Master Data Management (MDM), Data Warehouse and BI systems
- Implemented several programs in the relationship marketing space including Digital Marketing (iOS, Android, .com), Campaign Management, Marketing Analytics and multi-channel marketing initiatives
- Experience in leading emerging technology projects like the Big Data implementation thru’ POC/Pilot stage into production deployment
- Provide thought leadership to tackle problems such as maximizing ROI of marketing efforts and improve customer loyalty/adherence by using creative approaches such as the use of “Big Data” for predictive modeling
- Responsible for all aspects of Program, Financial, Resource Management and stakeholder communication
- Proven track-record in implementing projects using Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid methodologies.
- Methodologies: Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall
- Tools: MS-Project, RTC, Clarity, Microsoft Sharepoint
- Organizational: Program/Project Management, Onshore/Offshore Team Setup, Budget Planning, Forecasting, P&L
Database: UDB/DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata
Big Data: Hadoop 2.0 Stack - Yarn, Map Reduce, Sqoop, Hive, Pig, Flume, Hbase; Cassandra, Spark
CRM: Veeva CRM, Epsilon, Appature (IMS Nexxus Marketing)
MDM: Informatica MDM (Siperion) 9.5.1
Integration solutions: Informatica 9.5.1, BizTalk, SSIS, Websphere Message Broker, MQ, Web services
Business Intelligence: MicroStrategy, Tableau, SSRS, SSAS, Business Objects, COGNOS, Actuate
O/S: iOS, Android, J2EE, .NET, Unix (IBM-AIX), Windows
Tools: Data Modeling: ERWIN, PROVISION, System Architect, IBM Financial Data Model; Conceptual/Physical/ Logical Modeling, Dimensional Modeling, Star Schema, Cubes
Data Quality: Trillium, Informatica IDQ
Sr. Program Manager
- Responsible for implementation, delivery and budget management of the A&R group and management of Vendor and client relationships
- Currently managing a Team of group managers and system leads to support multiple 15 + Confidential clients for their reporting needs
- Successfully on boarded 2 new clients to the A&R platform and provided them standard and Customized reporting of Sales Performance and Call activity, from Veeva and Data Warehouse
- Negotiated additional business from 3 existing clients by on boarding them to the newly developed Microstartegy based BI platform
- Structured Confidential ’s BI offering to clients into three tiers of service - standard reporting, customized reporting and full reporting support
- Operationalized Confidential ’s BI Platform by implementing the following:
- Developed analytical dashboards on iPAD to provide information to reps to be better prepared in their day to day activities in interacting with physicians, tracking their call targets, and analyze their performance against their peers
- Developed a web based platform to provide Sales Leadership analytical information at district region and national levels to analyze Brand Sales performance and Call activity
- Developed a customizable platform that can rolled out to new clients in matter of few weeks
- Implemented data governance framework to preserve integrity of data from source systems such as Veeva and IMS, thru’ the data warehouse and finally in BI system
- In parallel to the above activities, also leading the re-structuring of the Project Management group by introducing best practices and life cycle management processes to improve productivity and reduce cost
Portfolio Development Manager
- Implemented mobile solutions for iOS and Android, and Confidential .com to meet business goals of “Digital Adoption”
- Delivered a “Digital Powered Pharmacy and Front Store’ by implementing programs such as Rx Express Pickup, Rx Digital Order Tracking and SMS, Digital Receipts, Paperless coupons, checkout optimization and Deferred deep Link
- Responsible for the Loyalty and Pharmacy Retail Portfolios with a total annual spend of $10 MM
- Implemented Closed Loop Marketing by linking Marketing dollars spent on marketing efforts for Extracare, to lead and customer generation thru’ .com and Mobile platforms:
- Worked with Business and IT leadership to develop 2016 and beyond Roadmap for implementing Digital Programs, increasing Mobile adoption and promoting shared vision across business groups
- Lead POC and implementation of Hadoop based Big Data ecosystem:
- Completed a 2 month POC followed by implementation of a system to archive Med-D prescription data into a Hadoop system. Provide compliance mandated reporting off the new platform
- Extended the Hadoop Data Lake to build the Digital Engagement Platform to deliver a recommendation engine interacting via SMS, Mobile app and .com platforms.
- Provided Tableau based daily matrices on the performance of the program
- Oversight over 6 work streams consisting of multiple Vendor and consulting resources who are responsible for different aspects of the program
- Lead the implementation and rollout of the following key components:
- Consolidate various SFA platforms including Cegedim to a cloud based Veeva CRM solution
- Rollout Veeva CRM nationally with oversight over the rollout strategy, field training and communication
- Transition from Kalido based MDM to Informatica Siperian based MDM system
- Enhance Veeva to aid field sales force professionals manage information needed for their day to day activities
- Develop a Change Request processing engine to automate the manual processes currently managed by Data Stewards
- Set up an enterprise data stewardship function & data governance council in order to align customer centricity goal to Confidential ’s product portfolio.
- Build Informatica Siperian based MDM platform to contain a single, harmonized version of truth for Customer, Product and Alignment domains.
- Develop a Data warehouse based on IBM’s Business Analytics and Optimization Reference Architecture, including integration of internal and external sources of Data.
- Oversee delivery of Customer Master, Product Master and Alignments required to support Commercial Operations produce Call Plans and data for Sales Reporting and Analytics.
- Migrate Hospital and Oncology accounts from Cegedim- Summit to Veeva
- Setup reporting on KPIs such as Sample Eligibility measures and alignment analytics
- Coordinated with Commercial Operation Home Office, Field force and downstream reporting systems to flesh out requirements and complete testing
- Represented the project team in Steering committee meetings to provide project status and tracking
Sr. Project Manager
- Managed the Data Analytics and reporting group responsible for creating a robust BI platform for providing data to help drive marketing efforts and measure the results of marketing campaign and tactic.
- Created proposals for Novo Sr. Management containing cost Benefit Analysis, ROI, key metrics and Budget forecasts for 2012/2013 project portfolio.
- Managed projects from inception to implementation and closely monitoring progress in order to deliver the projects on time and within budget, in a multi-agency environment.
- Implemented projects using an Agile approach by having daily scrum sessions between product owners and the implementation team (onsite and offshore)
- Lead CRM projects through its lifecycle which includes creative, art design, programming, and implementation phases.
- Coordinating between different groups and external agencies so that projects are on track.
- Participated in Pharmaceutical Review board meetings to obtain approval for projects from the Legal, Product safety and Medical Review groups.
- Liaison between business and IT to create well defined processes, streamline operating procedures and develop best practices.
- Migration of Novo’s Patient Marketing CRM from Epsilon to Appature
- Integration of data sources in silos into a centralized repository to give a single view into the relationship marketing efforts.
- Integration a Loyalty program designed to improve Patient compliance and brand loyalty, into the company website.
- Delivery of a robust BI and reporting platform based on Tableau, SSAS cubes to deliver SSRS stand alone and ad-hoc excel based reports to:
- Provide insights into patients, caregiver and HCPs to help drive brand penetration.
- Provide to identify KPIs, metrics and analytics important for them to meet their performance goals, refine their strategies and to measure their success.
- Measure and compare the results of campaigns and tactics using ROIs based on financial measures across Brand Sales Managers (BSM).
Manager - Application Development
- Responsible for project management, resource management, budget forecasting, cost control and P&L. Managed a budget of $3 MM.
- Responsible for end to end delivery of projects in close partnership with the Business and IT, using a Joint Application Development approach.
- Lead projects from Inception to delivery; tracked projects via MS-Project; communicated status to Stakeholders and maintain project financials in Clarity.
- Managed the design and development phases of Projects in an iterative process using a combination of agile and waterfall, designed to deliver results every few weeks.
- Worked with stakeholders to identify and prioritize projects for each financial year, allocate resources to complete the projects and provide regular status update on health of the projects.
- As Project manager for Data Warehouse and BI group, delivered the following Key projects:
- Partnered with business and IT partners across Trading, accounting, risk, Real Estate, retail banking and ALM group to build a unified, comprehensive Data Warehouse
- Delivered a Stress Test environment for the Real Estate Business to project Income under various stress scenarios as mandated by Federal Regulators
- Designed and delivered the Collateral availability report which computes available position by determining current position of assets and the positions pledged under various programs /systems such as Security Lending, RSAT, and ALGO.
- Partnered with Risk Management group to enable Economic capital computation and application of EC factors at CUSIP level for Risk Frontier
- Portfolio Exposure reporting of debt and equity holdings to Geographic area hierarchies
- Creation of reports for delinquent and potential delinquent loans
- Enhancement of process to compute MV of Commercial Loans using rating based spreads, caps and floors
- Implementation of Income Projection process using SSAS to project future cash flow
- Implemented Investments Reporting Data Mart to the automate monthly manual processes and create footnotes reports for 10Q and 10K statements
- Provided the Business a rich BI environment where they can access standard SSRS reports and create their own multidimensional ad-hoc reports
- Partnered with the business to bring in derivative transactions from General Ledger into the Operational Data Source and the Data Warehouse. This information is used for Income Projections and reconciliation
- Lead the effort to bring in international security transactions for India, Korea, Mexico and Taiwan into IDEAS and IHUB
Lead Technical Architect
- Architected a central Data Warehouse from ground up; initially the Warehouse reported data on positions held by customers but was later extended to support Risk Management and external reporting organizations
- Lead and facilitated JAD sessions between IT and Business to identify requirements and design the Data Warehouse
- This Data Warehouse was developed by working closely with the Business using a prototyping approach
- Designed the Data Warehouse in star schema to track the daily positions and transactions of the fund customers
- Reported performance related data on daily, quarterly and annual basis
- Provided the facility to provide analytics by Strategy type, time period, portfolio manager, portfolios and clients
- Designed and implemented a proprietary feature to provide trend analysis using a combination of time series performance data and risk weightings
- Replaced home grown excel and access process and multiple ad-hoc IT process with a unified ETL process using Informatica
- Extended the Data Warehouse to provide information for external reporting for Investor relations
Sr. Consultant/Project Lead
- Architected CIM to support both MDM and CRM by making it the gold copy of all Party data; and maintaining an accurate, complete and comprehensive view of all counterparties
- Worked with Business and IT partners to consolidate Party data residing in silos to the central Party Master
- Lead projects to integrate customer information from various Lines of Business into PIM.
- Leveraged Informatica, Trillium and Business objects to provide a robust implementation.
- Architected the Party Data Model to support portfolio, account, customer and contact information
- In subsequent phases enhanced PIM to support counterparty data in addition to customer data to centralize Prudential’s exposure to counterparties arising from security and derivative trading
- Provided reports on Customer holdings, relationships and behavior using Business Objects and allowed the Business to slice and dice the data
- Captured counterparty information such as Industry code, classification and ultimate parent from vendor sources such as Bloomberg and IDT
- Provided BI analytics such as counterparty exposure at various levels like position, portfolio and Legal Entity.
- As part of the Data Architecture Team, analyzed several alternatives to provide a robust data framework to support the Speed to Market initiative. A centralized Security Master File resulted from this initiative
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes