Telecom & IT professional with extensive combined managerial and technical expertise, highly successful at customer relations, service, project management, and support center management, with over forty thousand project management hours, and a member of Upstate NY PMI. W ork experience spans most major industries; Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Hotel/Motel, Utility, Financial Institutes, and New York State Agencies, some with very large call center applications. Spent several years as safety manager and was a six sigma certified employee during years at Confidential .
Project Engineer/Project Manager
- Primary focal point for field reporting and management; reported daily progress status to PMO PM, Project Engineer, driving all subcontractors activities, responsible for reporting all engineering, permitting and construction for assigned projects
- Managed and reported on all OSP fiber builds.
- Coordinate OSP with ISP for splicing and OTDR testing on DWDM, Collapsed & Diverse Ring builds, perform site surveys, support and attend all meetings for assigned projects, communicate issues and risks immediately to PMO to keep projects on schedule, coordinate Financials of assigned projects (PO, invoices and close outs).
Project Manager/Construction Manager
Confidential, Backhaul Project, NY
- Buffalo to Woodbury, OSP network fiber construction. Report daily progress status to Construction Director in Texas, Hire, manage, and drive all sub - contractors activities.
- Managed and coordinate all engineering, permitting and make ready construction for assigned projects. Report daily contractor construction progress,
- Coordinate OSP handoff to ISP for splicing and OTDR testing on DWDM Diverse Rings and cell tower laterals. Interface with Dark Fiber providers to determine tie in location.
- Perform site surveys. Organized and facilitated status meetings for assigned projects, communicating issues and risks immediately to project team to keep projects timelines on target.
- Responsible for all Financials of assigned projects, Create PO’s, monitor contractor’s invoices, and close out PO’s on completion.
- W-2 Consultant - Technical Project Account manager - Tribune Media (Project Manage using Stage Gate methodologies for complex web-based, web services and embedded devise products)
Confidential, Albany, NY
Director, Regional Manager
- Recruited, & Managed Voice, Security, Wireless, IT techs & Engineers for this startup IP Services organization, with full P&L responsibility
- Established company Service processes and procedures for delivery of Service Operations
- Customer/Service Escalation Management for all Service & Installation Escalation Issues
- Project Manager: Initiate, plan, execute, & monitored, to closure; Converged Networks, Avaya/ Confidential IP & TDM, IVR, Wireless, Fiber, and IP Security/Wireless projects
Confidential, Albany, NY
Customer Service Account Manager
- New Product Introduction Manager, Executive Escalation Management, Post sales coordination with Tech Support & Design
- Customer Install/Service Account Manager New York State Premium Agencies - Confidential Data Networks
- Channel Service Leader, Upstate New York, supporting Channel Partners, sales organization, and end-users
- Broadband Technical Prime- Project Lead: Access, Transport, and Optical projects for multiple Verizon Central Offices. Installs included racking, wiring, equipment set up and Commissioning
- Program Manager - Enterprise, DMS, Access and Transport, Verizon, Midwest & Northeast Regions
- Project Manager: Initiate, plan, execute, & monitored to closure; Converged Networks, Confidential IP/ TDM, Wireless
- OSP Management: Contractor - Bids and Field Management
Confidential, Albany NY
Operation Director, Regional Manager, Project Manager
- Recruited voice/data techs & engineers to help build one of the top voice and data system integration companies in the Northeast
- Service Manager: Rolm/ Confidential - Voice, Data, and Video & Program Manager; IBM Facilities Fishkill, Poughkeepsie, Endicott
- Directed 6 Northeast FNS office locations with full P&L responsibility for a territory; 100+ employees: managers, administrative, technicians, designers, project managers, and field engineers
- OSP Management: Contractor - Bids and Project Management