- Experienced IT professional with excellent Project Management, leadership, requirements gathering (discovery), problem solving, communication, and organization skills.
- PMP certified Project Manager with over 10 years experience leading Web Application and Infrastructure projects in a fast - paced, ever-changing business environment.
- An accomplished Program / Project manager with deep experience enhancing information technology organizational effectiveness. Proven track record of delivering complex projects with limited resources on time and within budget. Demonstrated ability to influence and marshal resources across large complex organizations, including mergers and acquisitions. Reputation built on establishing strong relationships, while rolling my sleeves up to remove barriers effecting my project team, customers, stakeholders and partners to keep the project on track.
- Specializing in IT Program/Project Management and utilizing Waterfall and Agile methodologies, I’ve led teams and built solutions in eCommerce, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting, Legal, Privacy, Enterprise Information Risk Management, Infrastructure and Operations and Call Centers. I also have extensive experience with outsourcing and Vendor Management.
Sr Project Manager
- Survey rack of servers and switches to enable the rack.
- Detail all cable connections.
- Negotiate move-by-rack rather than by equipment piece for 2/3 savings overall.
Sr Project Manager
- Short term position to bring infrastructure in data centers to current need/capacity of both virtual and physical.
- Responsible for leading medium to high complexity IT Infrastructure projects, or leading IT Infrastructure work streams on larger initiatives including Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Lead planning and implementation of projects by facilitating the definition of scope, goals and deliverables
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of projects
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, within budget and to project owner satisfaction
- Develop project scopes, schedules and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop detailed project plans, comprehensive documentation and timelines, respecting resource capacity and project margin
- Provide departmental assistance in project traffic management and insight to all projects working closely with the IT Departmental Manager to further establish internal and external processes, procedures and communication plans
- Facilitate communication between the project team and project owner; effectively communicating relevant project information to leadership as appropriate
- Provide critical problem solving and conflict resolution support as needed to other members of the project management team.
Sr Solutions Consultant
Confidential, Roseville, MN
- End to End migration of data warehouse with infrastructure upgrades to transaction servers (mainframes) and all worldwide connections, applications, security, and disaster recovery.
- Extensive testing to establish transaction servers in order to process requests and payments via mobile app and e-commerce connections with customers.
- Rewrite and negotiate purchase of new software apps in order to further enhance user experience.
- Directed all worldwide resources across all business units, including vendors, in this migration.
Sr Project Consultant
Confidential, Eagan, MN
- Develop and implement agile project management processes.
- Lead and facilitate communication between internal and external digital project teams in mobile app and web development projects.
- Directed discovery, budget for Oracle Linux 6.5.1 upgrade (ancient: pre1980) which complies with new policy of system standards.
- Manage and set all day-to-day client interaction and expectations by creating and maintaining project estimates and schedules as it related to scope, strategy and deliverables.
- Managed team members' capacity in-order to efficiently coordinate projects and timelines.
Sr Project / Program Manager
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Software development to work in tandem with UPS and AWS software (KTA) to track mail and large cloud and physical migration of supercomputers (an all others) to central location.
- Establish Corporate Governance for CyberSecurity
- Delivered and consolidated multiple data centers nationwide to Eagan, MN - super computers, mainframe and microcomputer data centers/warehouses.
- Budget: approx 2 million Direct Reports: 50+ globally Supervisor: VP and Director IT
Sr Solutions Consultant & Mediator
Confidential, Wichita, Kansas
- Provide software and hardware development, infrastructure and business project management.
- Accountable for the execution and delivery, defining, negotiating and proactively managing project scope, schedule, resources and budgets. Monitor progress and providing periodic project status updates including progress, milestones, risk and issues to all stakeholders and organizational levels.
- Ensure production of quality project deliverables completed in compliance with established processes.
- Built company to produce software special effects for movies and gaming.
- Provide contract project management and software development services for delivery via the Internet, intranet, client server, desktop, IVR, cell phone, database, ETL, reporting services and web services as well as business process creation and alteration.
Portfolio Manager - Divestiture M&A
- Divestiture consisted of large data center builds (4 in US; 4 in other countries) and migrating them to new locations..
- Leasing office space around the world, building out, migrating all desktop profiles, brokerage accounts, email and moving 25,000 employees from Confidential to BNP Paribas
- Building new Trading Floor in NYC with all government oversight.
- Assumed responsibility for divestiture/migration of resources, technology, and operations while serving as single point of contact between banks and ensuring consistent compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Won rapid recognition for success and expertise, earning selection to support all stages of major acquisitions, including Countrywide, LaSalle and ABN AMRO.
- Skillfully overcame issues with project understaffing at BNP Paribas, leveraging communication and relationship development acumen to drive performance and influence resource allocation.