Passionate project manager with +15 years of international experience specializing in mobile products, wireless networks, systems development and infrastructure. Professional with business acumen capable of managing large projects leading cross functional and multicultural teams to deliver high quality products in telecommunications and technology industries. Bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Project Management
- Mobile Networks Operations
- Cross functional Leadership
- Telecom & IT Infrastructure
- Product Management
- Change Control
- Business Analysis
- Product Roadmaps
- Strategic Planning
- Vendor Management
- Customer Support
Telecom Project Manager and Co - founder
- Successfully managed wireless communication projects with mobility interconnection.
- Supported the design and engineering of the systems.
- Skillfully managed resources from the planning to the deployment stage to achieve project milestones-
- Led team in implementing and executing quality control of headend equipment, coaxial cables, fiber optic, antennas, and all related equipment.
Senior Project Manager
- Managed integration projects of Confidential into Confidential & Confidential network on 3G and LTE, improving the service for 6M subscribers.
- Provided cross-functional leadership in the planning, management, issue/risk management and action item tracking of product development in close coordination with Confidential & Confidential program managers and program team leads.
- Delivered requirements documents for architecture design and deployment based on business requirements.
- Managed vendors to ensure quality testing, execution and integration of the services with low impact to the subscribers.
- Partnered with key business leads and stakeholders from both Confidential and Confidential & Confidential .
- Supported product team launching new services for the company as it expanded services from the USA to Mexico and Canada.
- Managed the international roaming mobile product of Confidential for affiliates in Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile and Argentina, serving over 10 million company subscribers.
- Expanded the mobile portfolio of the company by launching international roaming service for new mobile networks of Confidential after successfully managing projects that included defining scope, gathering requirements, integrating stakeholders, building and leading cross-functional teams, defining service roadmaps, and setting the launch of the product.
- Managed change control requests, issues and risks, provided mitigation plans and reporting resolution status for program and executive leadership. Provided presentations and readouts in support of initiatives.
- Negotiated agreements with 200+ mobile operators worldwide. Negotiated special rates with key operators with reductions of up to 12 times lower than the standard rates.
- Implemented new mobile services of Confidential by assessing market problems, business plans, design, execution and launch of new products as a key member of the product development team.
- Executed skillful vendor management of roaming service providers in project and operations phases.
- Managed Confidential Peru’s Technical Customer Complaints Resolution, Roaming Product and International Signaling.
- Executed customer trouble ticket resolution process to comply with Peruvian regulatory rules, resolving over 98% of cases within 48 hours for an improved customer experience.
- Implemented projects for new mobile services and system upgrades for Telephony, Long Distance, SMS, Mobile Apps & Prepaid.
- Led the design and planning phases of the Number Portability Project for Mobile Operators in Peru to allow subscriber migration porting their mobile number.
Network Operations Engineer
- Executed Confidential Peru’s core mobile network monitoring and recovery support, achieving 99.99% of active service.
- Performed operations of network elements for upgrades and migrations and new mobile products with high customer satisfaction directly impacting the customer retention plan and attraction of new corporate accounts.
- Planned the capacity of network elements such as HLR, MSC, PrePaid platform, Voice Mail and SMS-SC to support subscriber database growth.
Telecom Project Engineer
- Successfully managed projects for mobile companies (Telefonica, Motorola and Lucent Technologies).
- Implemented Mobile Base Stations and Wireless Systems and performed acceptance test procedures.