- Dynamic Project Manager with Active Public Trust Security Clearance, and 12 years of Business operations, with 8+ years of IT Program/Project Management experience
- PMI, Agile Certified
- ITIL subject matter expertise in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Managed Multi - Year, Multi-Million USD Information Technology (IT) Projects and Programs
- Experience working in a PMO environment
- Experience managing program/portofolio level project issues, risks, and dependencies
- Experience managing changes to scope, timing, budget within active projects
- Experience leading project efforts , SDLC, STLC,PDLC, systems Implementation/enhancements
- Comfortable working remotely, in the grey and being able to quickly adjust to changing priorities
- Project Management Program / Portfolio Management PMO/EPMO Management
- Agile and waterfall Methodology Risk / Issue Management Project Budgeting / Costing
- SDLC/ PMI Methodology Financial Forecasting Work Breakdown Structures
- MS Project /Server/ MS Office Suite Global Resource Management Business Process Reengineering
- Requirements/Change Management Client & Relationship Management Dashboards/PowerPoint
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Director/ Sr. Project Manager
- Accomplished successfully projects related to Mobile, Global Operations and Marketing Loyalty program
- On Mobile platform, managed programs and portfolios related to transitioning from legacy systems (Kony to native) involving cross-functional and cross-regional teams.
- Managed Marriott team and vendor resources throughout to SDLC lifecycle. Project related to Account security, Rewards systems, and Marriott Platform gateways. Major projects encompasses critical security enhancements and account security
- Established the SDLC framework Confidential PMO level and encouraged adaption of waterfall/Agile SDLC framework through the iT enterprise.
- Incorporated governance plan with the SDLC framework involving 1- 5 stage gates for official sign-offs and Approvals
- Led SDLC stage gate evaluations comprising of representatives from the business and technical organizations within Marriott (iT Plan, Build and Run) and their respective service providers
- Initiated AGILE concepts and principals with Global Operation project - ACP (Associated Control Panel). Improved the effectiveness of Velocity and the service provider utilization by initiating agile methodology and redefining processes to better suit the organizational set-up.
- Evaluated technical products, negotiated contracts, and managed vendor relationships to procure software and services. Managed solution providers to deliver projects.
- Well-versed with PPM tools, Contracts, reports, Financial reports, Accrual Teamshare, Enterprise operating Statement reports, Mosaic, PPM initiation and monthly core reports.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones. Adopted Cloud-based ops tools
- Successfully managed financial portfolios across all programs/projects
Confidential, Washington, DC
Sr. Project Manager
- Managed the eBenefit Mobile Application for Veterans Relation Management (VRM) Program, within the Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) using the Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). This the first Mobile application for VBA, whereby the Veterans can access via their smart Mobile devices their Claims status, Loan status, Education benefits, get answers to frequently asked questions, and determine the closest VA facility based on their location.
- Managed Stakeholder Enterprise Portal (SEP) for VRM within VBA. The project was released in Sprint using Agile Methodology. SEP is secured portal to submit claims on behalf of the Veterans to VA and is build for several stakeholders like VSOs, attorneys, clinicians and VA hospitals. The users can submit fully developed claims (FDC) electronically by uploading supporting documents just like submitting taxes through TurboTax.
- Managed Knowledge Management (KM) Project throughout various sources and users within VA by using single-sign on eGain portal.
- Managed CRM UD project for the National call centers for the Veterans and submerged 13 different applications into one unified desktop, which was cots products from Microsoft Dynamics.
- Met with Subject Matters Experts (SMEs) to determine requirements, selected SMEs for User Acceptance Testing from various groups.
- Selected pilot users to conduct field test of the Mobile application, SEP and Knowledge Management (KM), from a global pool of Veterans, VSOs and LOBs monitored performance and corrected identified issues.
- Identified Risks and Issues for the program, and briefed Confidential the Risk Review Board. Presented program status to key leadership.
- Led daily Agile Scrum meetings and communicated status to senior management and presented team accomplishments.
- Provided all deliverables as specified in the Project Management Accountability System (PMAS) Guide and ProPath on timely manner.
- Responsible for a $ 2 million multiyear multiple projects engagement. Engage closely with the client Senior Management from the Office of Management, Personnel Security, IT Security and Information Management to formulate program strategy, goals, timelines, deliverable, costs and identification of required resources.
- Responsible for the overall requirements, development, testing and deployment of the system. Reviewed and obtained signoff of the system requirements form various divisions. Formulation of strategy and plans for rollout of the system agency wide.
- Effectively communicated project expectations to team members and stakeholders and Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimated resources needed to achieve project goals. Developed, submitted and managed project budgets
- Kick off workflows for reviewing the publications and communication tracker. Handled approximately 100 Publications and marketing material for SAT School Day project.
- Track project milestones and deliverables. Constant evaluations of risk analysis and communication plan.
- Involved in wide-ranging Marketing products from designing to disseminating them. Prepared a large production plan for Publications.
- Set and continually managed project expectations with team members and stakeholders.
- Identified and resolved issues and conflicts within the project team, managed project dependencies and critical path.
- Designed a very effective change management system, proactively managed changes in project scope. Identified and actively managed risk.
- Responsible for ensuring system requirements and design as well as the process could support IAM initiative.
- Responsible for Social Networking system could effectively support the needs of agency personnel, where as they could create meaning full communities, and it could effectively allow users to setup the projects.
- Present to Senior Management the project status along with financials.
- Effectively performed Business Development and increased the scope of the project substantially.
- Devised an e Business Assessment methodology and presented to the Executive Governance Board (EGB) for review and budget approval.
- Analysed Client’s current e Commerce and e Business infrastructure, applications, and value-added services to validate and refine their current strategy and to identify new opportunities for increasing revenue growth, service productivity, customer satisfaction, and brand equity value.
- Completed a strategic assessment of the company, their business and technology core competencies, their organizational strategy, and their online e-Business and go-to-market strategy. A SDLC Web Development strategy.
- Interviewed strategic customer accounts, historical customer surveys, and call center and support complaints to assess the online brand equity and value perception of the client.
- Constructed an e-business strategy and implementation framework that was consistent with their business and product strategy, their pricing strategy, and their online promotions strategy.
- Developed Customer centric standards and solutions
- Prepared responses for RFP/ RFIs and actively involved in developing sales plan, prospecting /identification of opportunities, customer service, managing RFI / RFP responses, and winning opportunities for the services offered.
- Prepared /delivered presentations and lead due diligence tours of prospective clients.
- Effectively prepared documents, templates and collateral that will benefit future solution offerings.
- Prepared Transition Checklist, guiding functional departments for their deliverables during the implementation phase. Checklist incorporated as part of the global toolkit.
- Completed end-to-end transition and set up operations for the 1st F&A process Confidential . More than 150 FTEs from Austin, TX. Designed their Quality form and negotiated quality SLA.
- SPOC for Confidential GEO - Institutionalized and led the CHANGE Management Process across multiple Confidential sites. Mapped SOP for the same. Transitioning / Outsourcing sub projects.
- Successfully base lined SLAs and negotiated with the client for the entire service delivery model.
- Post-successful completion of the transition, moved on in the role of Transformation Project Manager (Transformation Deployment Lead for multiple sites) and working with Confidential Business Consulting Services for preparing roll out strategy and implementation of transformation project.
- Project involved preparing complete platform change strategy, transforming client businesses; process reengineering, communication plan, training plan, preparing improved efficiencies and savings matrix and improving operational efficiency
- Responsible for client escalations related to IT services/products projects for Europe, Middle East and Asia (EMEA).
- Manage complex project escalations for many cutting edge technologies solutions including Web Based, where the projects are Confidential risk of cancelation as they are behind schedule/ over budget and/ or software has to be enhanced to satisfy critical client needs.
- Utilized a client centric SDLC process incorporating iterative and prototype development methodologies for implementation
- Manage and coordinate the remediation of these projects across multiple organizations and worldwide locations within the company. These projects are directly tied to revenue recognition for potential sale opportunity for the corporation.
- Successfully remediate these engagements leading to new revenue generation for the company, or remove the threat of replacement by other vendor products, ensuring revenue protection.
- Average revenue sizes of these projects are in excess of $ 5 million, in product, services and education sales.