Project Manager Resume
In my 17 - year technology career, I have focused on the end-to-end management of large-scale customer facing e-Commerce business and technical platforms (including the Confidential iTunes Music Store, Checkpoint Software & Stuhub). I’m eager to contribute the following skills and expertise: (add sentence about lately working on interim on major projects project)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Risk, Compliance, Security bolds:: Six years experience planning and executing Information Technology audits and assessments Provide control consultation on programmatic, design, and operational risks and controls Conduct Security Reviews Experience with COBIT, Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, COSO control framework and FFIECE standards
Data Analytics: Analyzed mountains of on-line transaction data Developed fraud profiles to create and implement retail fraud program Developed Actionable insights using multiple data flows and types. Integrate multiple measurement platforms (See Confidential, Checkpoint Software)
Project, Program & Product Management: Scheduled and facilitated all aspects of the Scrum framework, including sprint planning sessions, task estimation, backlog grooming, daily standup, product demos and sprint retrospectives Maintained team’s capacity, Scrum board, sprint backlog, velocity burndown/burnup charts. (See Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential ) eCommerce: 360 view of transaction process from POS to Payment Processors & Fraud back through accounting systems/ Customer Support & Feedback Experience optimizing & performing UX design for Browse & Shop, Search, Sales Funnel/Cart Optimization Catalog/SKU Schema Development/Pricing/Content Management Systems (CMS)/Supply Chain/Warehouse/Shipping
- Managed multiple projects across the web content organization including conducting “as is” and “to be” analysis of content development process to bring new content types from development to implementation within an integrated agile environment used by several separate content clients.
- Responsible for effectively planning, scheduling, estimating, coordinating, controlling, managing and delivering all activities for future sprints/projects
- Developed plan to integrate multiple Security Tools and superset of KPIs into Security Info and Event Management System (SIEM).
- Successfully assisted the sales organization with customer technical presentations to C-class, Directors and Managers with a 75 percent win rate.
- Developed technical diagrams, requirements documents and financial scoping documents in the management of the post design and requirements collection phases.
Senior Product Manager
- Built a new risk assessment methodology and procedure for all external authentication pathways
- I transformed existing methodologies, defined risk criteria and developed scoring system based on the results of a 42 control questionnaire to meet requirements laid out in the FFIEC guidelines.
Senior Product Manager
- Unified user experience. Currently the SMB user experience is disjointed and spread across many properties and vendors.
- Implemented web analytics, test and target and transaction reporting platforms to meet the SMB reporting requirements.
E-Commerce Platform Product Manager
- Developed business requirements for new eCommerce platform based on Hybris. Reduced number of product SKUs from 3,000 to 100 by designing a relational catalog structure.
- Implemented Cybersources’s Fraud Management System called Decision Manager. Brought charge-backs from 1.3 % to .4 % of total transactions.
- Developed integrated business intelligence system that enabled cross platform views (Omniture, Google Analytics, Transaction DB, Referral Network Data).
- Redesign shopping cart reducing the number of pages a customer must navigate to purchase from 4 to 2 pages which increase conversion 17%.
- Conducted customer behavior analysis & increased cart add-on attachment rates by 5-6%.
- I managed custom web-enabled PC Game Stores with the following partners: EarthLink, Gametrailers, GameStop (US), Vodafone (German), Harvey Norman, EBGames and Stomp/BigW (Australian)
Confidential iTunes Music Store Project Manager
- I managed storefront feature, customer support application, and finance integration projects from user interface design to back-end financial processing. I Gather business requirements, write functional specifications, create project plans, and conduct global user acceptance testing, utilize SQL to develop reporting.
- Opened New Stores (Australia, Norway, Switzerland, Sweden & Finland).
- Developed New Content Types (Podcasting, Music Video, Gifting Features).
- Worked with Nike to develop new Nike Content & iTunes/Nike running community site.
- Developed self-help integration & new front-end design for customer support site.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes