- 20 + years of experience in Information Technology - Enterprise Content Management, Document Management and Workflow Systems, Application Development, ERP, Call Center/Help Desk Management, Telecommunications, Server/Network OS, Client Relationship Management, Customer Service, Pre/Post-Sales Support, Client presentations, Training, Implementation, Project Management, Inventory/Warehousing, Business Analyst and Technical Support & Development.
- As a trusted advisor and the primary point of contact between IT and Lines of Business, I have run several successful projects consistently generating in excess of $5M dollars in Annual Revenue. Possess the ability to respond to changing business needs and a comfort level with ambiguity.
Service Delivery Manager
- Responsible for being a supportive and proactive member of the Solution’s Team while demonstrating professionalism and thought leadership through colleague and client interactions. Develop and managing relationships with key client executives at Confidential largest clients, contributing to project plan development, training program development, objectives and deadline setting, development of and adherence to SLA’s, Team progress monitoring against plan and liaison with the clients to gain a thorough understanding of their business vision and direction and assure that efforts align with that direction. Deliver high level customer service with proactive management of supplier relationships. Build and maintained relationships with major suppliers ensuring quality is delivered. Recommend business development strategies and process improvements. Proven successful experience in the management of resources, planning, tracking and costing, scheduling of tasks for projects, programs and staff development.
- Contribute to overall practice success by providing thought leadership on technology trends and developments, identifying opportunities to develop and review intellectual capital and performing mentoring responsibilities for junior members of the Team. Serve as the Proposal Design and Development Manager. Monitor performance levels with service partners. Manage, lead, develop and motivate the IT Service Delivery Team. Work closely with managers of internal departments on a weekly and project basis to support initiatives and coordinate supplier activity and priorities by meeting with representatives from field service departments.
- Provide expertise and increase awareness of Randstad’s Services while partnering with the Sales organization in achieving overall revenue targets. This expertise is communicated at client meetings, sales calls, proposals, emails, demos and company sponsored events.
- In the time I’ve been with Confidential, services revenue has increased by 32% and services contribution margin has increased by 48%.
Delivery Manager/Business Development ManagerResponsibilities:
- Responsible for generating Services Sales and assist with License Sales in North America through developing, maintaining and growing strong relationships with new and existing clients across all product lines. Services Sales include: professional consulting, deployment and integration services, enablement services, managed services, and technical assistance programs.Responsible for uncovering and developing a robust pipeline and ensuring that key North American services forecasts are aligned to targets.
- Provide domain expertise and increase awareness of Confidential ’s Professional Services while partnering with the Sales organization in achieving overall revenue targets. This expertise is communicated at client meetings, sales calls, proposals, emails, web demos and company sponsored events.
- Execute business development activities required to realize key services strategies, including: conducting client and internal stakeholder presentations, develop and execute sales campaigns; create reusable sales tools and collateral, ensure high level of client satisfaction and establish referenceable success stories and manage sales information in Sales Force.com.
- Interact with clients to understand their business issues and lead the requirements gathering process, create formal requirements documentation, including wire-framing of the user interface and workflow diagrams.
- Project management responsibilities, including team leadership, control of project scope and status reporting. Develop detailed Statements of Work for all client engagements and projects.
- Over the past three-year period, services revenue has increased by 54% and services contribution margin has increased by 75%.
Confidential,Crest Hill, IL
Owner & General ContractorResponsibilities:
- Licensed General Contractor and On-Site Project Manager of a self-started corporation that designed and built custom single family homes.
- Directed day-to-day construction efforts, scheduling, and worked directly with the subcontractors and craftsmen. Communicated continuously with clients on all aspects of construction, design and progress.
- Established long-standing business partnerships with the subcontractors and craftsmen. Forged important relationships with building officials and inspectors ensuring timely completion for our clients.
- Confidential began with a staff of one and annual revenues of $75,000; company grew to annual revenues of $300,000 and staff of five.
Director of Customer Service and IT Application DevelopmentResponsibilities:
- Directed 29 staff members of the Confidential Technical Assistance Call Center (WTAC) team who were responsible for client/technical support of the Company’s Internet applications. Maintained a 98% customer satisfaction rating for Call Center/Help Desk inquiries.
- Directed 17 staff members of the Data Analysis and Research Team (DART) who were responsible for programming and development. Developed and maintained a 100% success rate of client custom reporting in DART.
- Created competitive advantage by directing the migration project of mainframe applications to desktop, and desktop applications to Internet-based applications (FleetView and DriverView - Java & .Net) allowing our clients to access their data and conduct business from anywhere with internet access.
- Implemented the Help Desk Application, Track-It, replacing an aging, in-house written application in use. With this implementation of Track-It, calls to the help desk were answered by the 3rd ring and 94% of calls were resolved on the first call.
- Conducted pre/post-sales client presentations, conducted training for client and corporate personnel, and oversaw installations, implementations, training, and custom reporting.
Director, Application Development and Acting VP/CIOResponsibilities:
- Developed and implemented an internal corporate structured process covering the point of sale through initial functional/technical program design, including coding, testing, documentation, inventory/warehousing, quality control, version control and release. The product tracked and supported client sales incentive programs, warehouse of prizes, travel center for prize trips, business-to-employee fulfilment credit/debit cards (Visa/MasterCard) and reporting functionality for client programs.
- Directed implementation planning meetings, assuring clients of successful deployment, averaging a 97% success rate.
- Developed a repeatable set of programs, implementation plans and training presentations that could be readily modified for clients based on their unique needs and requirements.
- Implemented SAP Software for inventory/warehousing.
Director, National Managed Care DatabaseResponsibilities:
- Administered the ERP application development and implementation of five databases containing all information relating to National Managed Care/Medicare, culminating into an end-user application for the support of National Marketing and Sales Staff for use in projecting BlueCross BlueShield Services (BCBS) of hospital and physician providers for the prospective company’s employee’s at the zip code level.
- Designed and developed the National Prospecting Database Application (NPD) which determined the number of prospective client’s employees that could be accommodated by BCBS Services of hospitals and physicians, reducing information turnaround time by 90%.
Manager of Client AccountsResponsibilities:
- Implemented Time and Attendance phone-based computer systems in hospital environments. The solutions could be deployed within weeks and provided a positive ROI within months of going live. It leveraged a hospital’s PBX (Northern Telecom, AT&T, and ROLM) and interfaced with the desktops and UNIX servers, requiring UNIX shell scripts and MS-DOS batch programs. Administered 100 + accounts throughout the United States.
- Managed the Company’s 24/7 Call Center.
- Developed an Implementation Plan to track all tasks from pre-installation, installation, deployment and training, decreasing the time to completion by 75%.
Manager, Court Information SystemsResponsibilities:
- Directed the ERP application development and implementation of a completely integrated court system, the first of its kind in the state. The system is still in operation today.
- Installed and implemented a Document Management system that provided a positive ROI within months of going live.
- Managed a staff of over 100 personnel and controlled an annual budget of approximately $750,000.