- Unique ability to integrate people, processes, and technology together using knowledge shaped through waterfall, agile and Project Management Institute principles.
- Technical proficiencies include risk management, meeting objectives and the oversight of projects from initiation to completion. PMP certified; capable of using this information to provide direction and support for team members.
- Microsoft Office
- Waterfall and Agile/Scrum Strategies
Confidential - Holland, MI
IT Project Management
- Produced timelines and project plans to easily conceptualize management of activities.
- Reviewed procurement activities, developed scope and logistical information for clients.
- Assisted in the management of information technology teams to overcome complex issues within the healthcare industry.
- Main projects - Rev-Cycle, Emergin to Vocera, CareSelect ACR, AP Forms Scanning, Lawson Infor Cloud and UptoDate.
- Worked directly with peers at Barracuda Communications and Google in Ann Arbor in efforts to adopt more agile principles to Confidential ’s corporate structure.
Confidential - Mount Pleasant, MI
- Exhibited leadership skills to over 140 athletes; developing roles as students and members of the community.
- Directly facilitated the growth of several RSO’s to keep them financially viable and successful.
- Managed expense accounts, scheduled travel opportunities and led enrichment events.
- Worked closely with university representatives to obtain funding, facility usage and scheduling.
- Increased the growth of multiple clubs by over 250%.
Confidential - Orchard Lake, MI
- Scheduled employees to complete software projects and purchase product for distribution.
- Established accounting Excel database containing product pricing, unit identification and logistical information.
- Led teams to crack software using programs such as AcidRain and Redsn0w. Phones were jailbroken to increased value; allowing them to be unlocked and sold internationally.
- Maintained accounts with local business owners to purchase product for resale.
- Sold over $500,000 of highly competitive product domestically and internationally to several hundred customers while retaining the highest level of satisfaction achievable by a retailer.
Confidential - Farmington Hills, MI
- Provided direction and support to complete renovation projects on schedule; exceeding customer expectations.
- Invoiced and controlled logistics with raw materials needed for on-site projects with numerous clients.
- Practiced PMI principles to satisfy stakeholders on several projects.
- Main projects included Scott Colburn Western Wear, Marriot Hotels in the Metro Detroit Region and Wonderland Bowling Alley.
- Oracle Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project experience used to conduct critical path analysis and calculate lead/lag time.
Confidential - Orchard Lake, MI
- Led projects to produce cost-effective alloys for unique products.
- Controlled procurement activities, developed scope and logistical information for several clients.
- Managed teams to handle intricate manufacturing processes such as the development of new calibers to expand product mix.