- Accomplished Project Coordinator with vast knowledge of project coordination, ensuring project plan milestones are defined and objectives delivered, and proficiently setting up meetings between Sponsors, Stakeholders, Technical Teams and Project Managers.
- Coordinated and facilitated handling of department/ corporate events including off/onsite conferences or leadership meetings, team building activates, offsite get - togethers, and in-house instructional classes.
- Exceptional team player (member/leader), able to work and communicate with all levels of any organization towards cohesive collaboration and successful completion of projects.
- Monitored project progress against timeline due dates.
- On a daily basis, maintained and documented reports regarding the project's progress, schedule, budgeting and forecasting.
- Effectively assisted in managing project cost in MS Excel, resources, time, and changes.
- Gathered critical project information, resolving all issues relative to the process and timing of deliverables.
- Identified, analyzed, prioritized, mitigated and communicated project risks.
- Assisted Project Managers in managing project workflow.
- Prepared and maintained project schedules, using MS Project.
- Facilitated and supported team meetings, managed meetings logistics including setting up conference calls via WebEx.
- Examined project processes to identify rooms for improvement and worked with project team to revise and improve the processes.
- Maintained timesheet actual submissions against project schedule to ensure approval.
- Developed and published weekly and monthly project performance reports.
- Drafted and submitted all project documentations to Project Manager for review and approval before distribution.
- Tracked task delegations against responsibilities to appropriate project team and team members.
- MS Project
- MS Office Suite (Word
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Conferencing Tools (WebEx
- Skype for Business)
- MAC OSX.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
IT Project Coordinator, Consultant
- Used BI, ensuring the software migration was free from errors and gave the team an idea of business strategies, working for Confidential & Confidential as a reporting tool, we were able to eliminate items that weren’ Confidential bringing money to the business.
- Used the bottom up approach, which built a data mart and then combined into a single, all-encompassing data warehouse used to support the management’s decision making process.
- Utilized data management to ensure the stored data was reliable and end users were able to access the data, based on the projects timeline.
- Coordinated the piloting, deployment, upgrade, and testing of on-demand IT applications and tools to enable the delivery of On-Demand Applications Services.
- Functioned as a single point of contact for assigned project(s) for end users, management, vendors and consultants.
- Assured the project schedule was implemented in a cost and time effective manner.
- Ensured completion of detailed schedules from initiation to delivery and informed management any deviations.
- Proficient using standard project management tools, principles (Waterfall and Agile), and the execution of project management processes.
- Reduced overall budget by $6M from personally auditing and renegotiating with each application owner.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Project Analyst/Coordinator, Consultant
- Utilized data management to ensure the stored data was reliable, and end users were able to access the data based on the projects timeline.
- Administered the process of identifying project milestones and deliverables with departmental heads.
- Administered change management protocols via Remedy ensuring change processes were followed through Confidential 100%.
- Used MS PowerPoint to present weekly project status report showing project progress, graphs, risk status, and budget variances.
- Coordinated logistics for all outages and change-over dates required by the project.
- Showcased project dashboard using functions such as V-lookup, Pivot Table and Graphs from source data using MS Excel.
- Conducted requirement gathering from business stakeholders, prioritization and fulfillment.