- Working as a Technical Specialist (Management) with Deloitte Consulting. Have 20+ years of experience in managing large and complex multi - year growth and transformation initiatives for clients across industries with hands on expereince.
- Very strong in Enterprise Data Management working as Program Manager/ Enterprise Data Architect - including Source Analysis, Application design, Enterprise Data Warehouses, Data Marts, Big Data Initiatives, Quality Initiatives, Reporting and Analytics in Health Care Sectors, Financial and Banking, Insurance and various Federal Government Agencies.
- Strongly involved in Managing Business Development, Pre-Sales and RFPs,Product Management, Orals and Client Presentation World Wide and Coaching.
- Breadth of Experience -10+ industries, 10+ major applications, 10+ Data Warehouses
- Value Provided - Best Practices in Enterprise Data Management, BI and Analytics
- Extremely strong in Data Architecture working as Enterprise Data Architect
- 3rd Normal Form, Dimensional, Transactional, Reporting/Analytical Models
- Setting up data governance end to end process for various clients
- Demonstrated ability to strategically plan, execute, and achieve maximum business value as Program Manager.
- Focus on allowing the business to drive decision-making process - Business Analytics
- Solid experience in OLTP, ETL, DW, RDBMS Reporting and OLAP, with broad range of tools to manage and to avoid costly mistakes.
- Extensive experience with Master Data Management(MDM), metadata, data governance, data profiling and data quality
- FMEA ( Failure Mode Effect Analysis)
- Design Applications and Products and managing the Product end to end
- Expertise in Business Objects (BoBJ) 5.1.1/6x - Designer, Supervisor, Webi
- Very strong in programming using PL/SQL and Developer 2000
- Logical/Physical Data modeling Warehouses, Data Marts and Operational Data stores
- Developed and designed mapping documents for Extraction Transformation Loading (ETL) mechanism using Data Stage, Informatica and Ab Initio
- Extensive Experience - Oracle 7/8i/9i/10G, Terradata, SQLServer 2005/2008.
- Expertise in Data Modeling using Designer 6i/Viso, Erwin.
- Designing Big Data solutions for various Business Cases for various clients
- Leading the Business Data Information Models/Data Architecture CoP
- Leading a research work on Semantics for algorithms based on Random Forest
- Leading researches on the different analytical tools available, their features and uses
- Leading an Alliance Strategy with a Big 5 for Go-To-Market Solutions using Cloud for Smart Cities, Health Care and Education
- Former Enterprise Data Management CoP Lead for Delivery, Quality and Operations Deloitte’s Federal Practice
- Conduct workshops for BIM and Data Modeling and Big Data
- Coach for the Deloitte’s New Hire Program
- Motivational speaker for Leadership Talks and Corporate Behaviors/ Affairs
- Business Development, Pre Sale Presentation and RFPs
- Developing a Big Data/MDM solution to meet the EU/NA regulations for having a 360 degree visibility of Drug Products - brand name to active ingredient and meet safety standards.
Program Manager/Enterprise Data Architect
- End to end implementation of a platform right from the initiation of a New Drug Application to post market monitoring for safety and adverse reaction.
Lead Architect /Data Modeling, Washington
- Setting up the analytical platform for the client for end to end vision of cases worldwide
Program Manager/Lead Data Architect/Designer, Minneapolis
- Managing the data solutions for mortgages, where loan approvals had to be further scrutinized because of the 2009 recession with data from 3 credit bureaus being blended with the application.
- The project also included developing an ID management system to address various government regulations in order to develop 360 degree view of applicants.
- Also architected the Basal implementation.