Program Manager Resume
Seasoned, motivated and strong leader with an exceptional record of delivery and execution of enterprise - wide, high visibility, strategic technology initiatives in global environment. Long term asset for the organization by virtue of my dedication, leadership, managerial and technical skills.
A challenging portfolio management opportunity with delivery responsibilities and growth
Utilities: JIRA, HP ALM, Clarity, Sharepoint, Microsoft - Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Visio
Technology: Java, Websphere, MQ, Siteminder, Web Methods, AbInitio, SQL
ERP: Procurement, Supply Chain and Financial suite
- Infrastructure upgrade for the Payables Web Services (PWS) application. Project included replacement of hardware housing the Database, Batch and Web/App servers and the upgrade of both the underlying Operating System and software running the applications. Since implementation, client call volume was down 10%; overall performance and infrastructure capacity has improved signif icantly, with CPU running at or below 20%, compared with 90-100% in the legacy environment; This improved client experience and substantially reduced operational issues/recovery efforts.
- Customized vendor software version upgrade and integration with in house Payee Name Positive Pay (PNPP) application. Included infrastructure upgrade as part of resiliency and stability initiative to provide a better overall user experience. Improved checks read rate provided strong efficiency gains in Operations and improvements in new business capacity.
- Fraud Detection and Monitoring data warehouse solution to provide proactive customer alerting based on statistical analysis of user behavior and payment transactions. Eliminated annual vendor service fee of around one million dollars by bringing the solution in house. Developed a forensic investigation tool that aligned with the bank’s goal of building the end state system to increase security, mitigate repeated fraud attempts and ensure compliance with regulations relating to internet banking security.
- Integration of vendor’s customized solution with JPMC’s Host to Host Portal, providing browser based work flow and functional capabilities. This new portal service accelerated customer on-boarding by providing file-based clients browser inter-operability for managing payment workflow and reporting. Effectively collaborated with vendor, project sponsor, business and technology stakeholders to define and manage implementation of the solution. Managed and oversaw vendor’s delivery schedule for services and payment as agreed by the contract and SOW (statement of work).
- Delivery of multiple functional releases to extend the capabilities for the “Receivables Edge” product. “Receivables Edge” is a web portal that combines advanced image/data capture technology and allows clients to access images and information related to the payments received in the bank lockboxes as well as electronic ACH and Wire payments.
Project Manager Application Development
- Triggers migration project from the legacy platform to open systems. Migrated 125 customers and reduced customer on-boarding time from 4 weeks to a day. Implementation of the Triggers project resulted in $3MM/yr in mainframe CPU savings and 10% reduction of operational staff. Effort consisted of 80k hrs resource capacity and 7.5M budget.
- Marketing campaign batch fulfillment capability to enable Confidential enter the Small Business Market. Solution linked the small business data to the consumer credit data allowing customers to identify small business owners in their portfolio, define prescreen or portfolio review campaigns using small business database and help in cross selling products.
- Significantly reduced the mailing costs for customers by delivering address processing functionality by integrating Triggers solution with external third party vendor (Pitney Bowes) software.
- Collaborated with the executive management in buy versus build decision in developing a new Batch Fulfillment Service with flexible and extensible open systems architecture. Conducted feasibility and strategic fit analysis for customizing third party vendor software (SAS and Confidential )
- Automated the manual benefits administration process for Target Corporation’s Team Member Service Center
- Spearheaded comprehensive development of HR applications - Payroll, Timekeeping, COBRA
- Ensured accurate communication and effective coordination by serving as liaison between development and the Product
- Ensured Y2K compliance and conducted extensive risk management, testing, and quality control
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes