Sr. Pmo Program Manager Resume
- Project, Program, PMO & Portfolio Management, Planning & Governance
- Business/Organizational/Functional and Process Change
- IT/Technical Change & Optimization
- Performance Management & Metrics
- Financials & MI Reporting
- CMMi, Six Sigma/Lean, Compliance
- Change & Transformation
- Continuous Improvement
- RAID Management, Analysis & Mitigation
- Traditional, Advanced, Fixed and Variable Product Development
- Structured Methodologies
- Strategic, Tactical and Operational Planning and Modelling.
- 17+ Years in Project/Program/PMO/IT Portfolio and Process leadership/management roles. 18+ years in Financial Services, inclusive of Insurance, Broker - Dealer/Investments, Life & Pensions/Investments, Banking, Wealth Management and Credit Cards.
- I have planned, integrated, delivered and/or implemented over 140 projects or programs to date.
- Budget responsibilities have ranged from $20K to $30M sole responsibility, and up to $250M shared responsibility of super-programs. Team size range from 0-15 direct reports, and 2-105+ matrixed project resources/indirect reports. Team composition specialties from Business Analysts to Architects to Actuaries to Project & Program Managers, in On, Near and Off-shore models.
- Demonstrated ability to translate strategic visions into tactical plans and objectives. Demonstrated ability to establish landmark procedures and processes for continuous improvement. Demonstrated ability to make decisions and execute to documented process and procedure. Demonstrated ability to understand/adopt and deliver new technologies and toolsets (PPM, ESBSaaS, SOA etc…to continuously improve Customer Expectation Management (CEM), and the
- Customer and Colleague Experience by continuous improvement in gaining satisfaction through enhanced value and reduced risk.
- Excellent problem analytical skills and the ability to influence team members and leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions based on business risk and potential business impact. - Ability to manage multiple situations concurrently and prioritize based on business impact.
- Methodologies include: PPM/PMI/PMBOK, SDM, EVM (Earned Value Management (CPI & SPI calculations), Enterprise - Integrated - Organizational Project Management (EPM-IPM & OPM3), PRINCE 2 hybrids/derivatives, Traditional, Iterative & Agile (DSDM/Scrum/XP methodologies) and process/quality improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma, Lean, VOC, Outside-In/CEM, and CMMi.
- I am certified in both Project Management and Six Sigma, and both a champion & advisor of best practices.
Qualified positions: Project, Program, PMO & IT Portfolio Manager/Director, SDM, Director, AVP, VP.
Methodologies: PMI/PMBOK, PPM, SDM, Iterative/Agile, CMMI, Six Sigma, Summit 4, Prince 2 & hybrids.
Hardware: IBM Enterprise servers/Mainframes, AIX, SUN, Solaris, Honeywell,, Citrix, Cisco, Brocade.
Software: COBOL, COBOL II, Assembler, HLASM, Rail, CICS, PeopleSoft V6/V7.51 HRMS/Ben/Payroll (Peopletools, PSQuery, SQR,) Cyberlife CK4, Vantage 1, SQL, SQL Server, SAS, PL1, DYL280II, Easytrieve, Syncsort, TPSS Online Cobol, Visual C++, HTML 4.0, Java, JCL, OGL, PPFA, PSF, AFPDS, APS Cobol, Oracle Designer 2000, PL/SQL, VSAM, DB2, IMS, TCS, Datacomm, IDMS, Endevor, Infoman, ChangeMan, Veritas Netbackup 4.5, QArtisan/QAuditor, File-Aid Online & Batch, Abend-Aid, QMF, Crystal Reports, Lotus Notes, NDM, Cyberfusion, Veritas Netbackup 4.5, TNG, Smartest, Xpeditor, TSO/ISPF, Level III debugger, Intertest, MS Office, MQSeries, Panvalet, Panexec, CA1, CA7, CA11, SPSS, Chimes, Empire, Planview, Citrix,USD 6.0, Hyena, Creekpath, BEN, The FrameWork, BeeLine, Mercury s ITG, PlanView, Sharepoint, Clarity, SUMMIT by Lynx - Mortgage, MSP, Enterprise Project Server, EDI, ETL, Informatica, Hyperion, AdminServer - Oracle, Visio, Sybase, C++, J2EE, Farpoint, Mantas, COM, Rational Rose, Struts, Orbix, MQseries, Spring, Websphere, Roguewave, Silverrun, Confidential corp, Documentum, Confidential, Clarity, ARGO, Vision IP, XVision, IQA, Duplicate Detection, Primavera, Streetscape, myStreetscape, Albridge, Redtail, Caesar, NFS, Pershing, Empower, DocPrep, Expere, TCS BaNCS, Fieldglass.
Confidential, Lincoln, NE
Sr. PMO Program Manager
- Consolidation planning converting from the use of multiple Clearing platforms (Pershing, & Dain) to the NFS Clearing platform exclusively.
- Change Management in moving a functionally based company towards a protectized environment.
- Introduction of PMO best practices to support Annual Project assessment & planning.
- Architect & Engineer a lean basic-best-practice Project Management process methodology, including structure-framework, process flows, best practices and reviews with templates & examples.
- Assess PPM vendor software for functional performance & usability.
- Train PMO & Project Managers in the use of new tools and best practice methodologies introduced.
- Pave a PMO Escalation, Review & Approval path, and Change Management process for the Program.
- Initiate and propagate the Confidential Service Introduction/Operational Readiness Strategy Plan for Conversion.
- Recommend a Testing Catalog & Audit strategy baseline across 14 workstreams within Confidential .
- Initiate and propagate the Confidential UAO Adoption Strategy.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Sr. Project Manager
- Scoping and & Sizing effort for WU’s Dodd-Frank compliance effort using DMAIC & DMADV models n defining, measuring and assessing their current-state Mexico City CSC Tier 1&2 Call Center Business Processes
- Identify & Scope newly required Business Processes, SLAs and workstream to handle CFPB database Complaints and Errors for Dodd-Frank compliance
- Initiate GAP analysis, effort assessment and project planning to complete BPR & BPE above
Confidential, Stamford, CT
Sr. IT PMO Project Manager
- 2 globalization-localization digital projects introducing Arabic & Russian into the Branded Web, Shopping, Saratoga-IVR, Guest Communications, SPG and Valhalla portals;
- 1 Data Center move of internal, tethered and 3rd party/indirect (55) applications
- ABCD - Always Be Closing Deals - Sales Support Platform enhancements. * Partnered with Accenture in fulfillment of complete delivery and service models.
Confidential, Portland, ME
Sr. Project Manager
- Proposal, Initiation and Planning, and Governance for a Sysplex, CICSplex tiered implementation for Confidential, a top 10 bank warranting high transaction processing, continuous availability, redundancy and failover.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Sr. Project Manager
- Planning, Execution & Governance of the Wave 3 CET (Customer Extract Tape) delivery for Confidential .
Confidential, Richmond, VASr. PMO Program Manager
- Scoping for Day 1 IP Optimization & process, Day 2 processes, Commercial (Vault, Lockbox, Float) and Item Transportation Workstreams, in an effort to enhance, streamline and reduce operating costs producing a savings of $25-26M per year.
- Project planning, scheduling, budgeting, resource demand planning and Risk/Issue Management.
- Recent primary planning focus for Phase/Pilot 1/1.5’s system implementation
- Scoping & requirement definition for downstream payment feeds to CARD, COAF (Shaw Auto Finance), Loan & Safebox systems.
- Typical PM duties - schedule & demand planning, governance, heavy vendor management, and communications.
ConfidentialSr. PMO Program Manager
- Initial Project roadmap, schedule and demand planning for the Compliance Workstream.
IT & Change Manager
- Product development oversight, feasibility assessment and project schedule - resource demand planning delivery for the At Retirement Guarantee (ARG) project.
- Program Management, oversight and reporting for the Unit Linked Guarantees (ULG) program.
- Risk identification, Schedule and Key deliverable capture and planning for the Blueprint/At Retirement Proposition - an £85M business strategic change initiative to refocus AEGON’s Target Operating Model (TOM) on Workplace Savings (group & Corp) and At retirement wrappers/platform.
Senior Project Manager
- Management & Delivery of the Provider Web Florida Fraud Electronic Signature project.
- Management & Delivery of the VE (Visual Enabler) migration to SharePoint project.
- Management & Delivery of the Rational Rose replacement/upgrade project.
- Management & Delivery of the DCI/NCCI feed project.
- Management & Delivery of the LDW (Logical Data Warehouse) Datamart.
- MMU (Middle Markets) Segmentation & Organizational change/All Market Block Transfer and Claim reopening in same segmentation project.
Managing Consultant/Senior Project - Program Manager
- Bi-Annual Visa and MasterCard Association compliance programs and project management through a third party vendor; TSYS.
- The (CCA3) Consumer Credit Act 3 Program - a regulatory compliance program and project management from an enterprise delivery perspective, consisting of 19 subprojects.
- MasterCard Global Authorizations project; converting from EPSNET/XNET to MasterCard’s Global network: BankNet. ePMO - Visual Standard PPM / PMO methodology roll-out & adoption.
Confidential, West Greenwich, RI
Program / Sr Project Manager
- Enterprise Systems Multi-Media Product Project Launch. A 1 Million dollar effort to upgrade the in-store/lottery sales media terminal to a functionally expanded version 2 product. (e.g. User-friendly front-end GUI, Content configurations, side & show pooling, grouping by retailer, show expiration, weighting etc., integrated with a comprehensive audit/reporting system.)
- Program/Project Initiation & Planning.
- Matrixed project task management & leadership/supervision of Business Analysts, Hardware, Software, Firmware and Network Engineers & Architects.
- PMO, Stakeholder & SLT reporting for the ES MM V3 Product Program.
Confidential, Groton, CT
Master Data Program / Sr. Project Manager
- Streamline & document Activity Tasks surrounding the Master Data Enterprise Program across all data classes at Confidential .
- Direct Management of the EIS (Enterprise Information Services) area involving complete re-engineering and architectural design(Information Architecture) of a number of data Classifications in building a relational Data Master/Warehouse.
- Program & Project Management of EIS efforts.
- Matrixed project task supervision of Data Analysts, Data Modellers & Architects, & Information Architects.
- PMO, Stakeholder & SLT reporting for the Master Data Program.
- Apply the PMO’s EVM (Earned Value Management) principle to projects by calculated Planned & Earned Value, CPI & SPI (Cost & Schedule Performance Indices).
Confidential, Windsor, CT
IT Portfolio/Program Manager
- Successful delivery of Retirement Initiative Program & Projects to gain market share and build new relationships with prominent brokerage houses, in anticipation of the growing baby-boomer market.
- Successful build/configuration/implementation of new cutting-edge, XML rules-based Insurance pay-out system: Admin Server, integrated and interfaced with 15 downstream systems and a new HIS - Hartford Income Share product.
- Leadership of Retirement Initiative Program & Projects to gain market share and build new relationships with prominent brokerage houses.
- Direct Management of Retail Retirement Initiative Portfolio comprising 7 Programs with an estimated value of 30M in 2006/2007.
- Portfolio, Program & Project Management of HIS Day2/RIS, HLI (Income Shares) Models: Mutual Fund, Brokerage, Full Service 401K, and a Retail IRA, with Online quoting, The Investment Notes project (direct management), SPIA (feed to DTCC, Product development & Online quoting), DB Solutions, and The Advisor Tool Initiative.
- Financial & Senior management reporting, Budgeting, Forecasting, Resourcing, On, Near & Off-shore Vendor Management & Procurement, 3 rd Party Software assessment, evaluation, procurement, management & relationship building.
- SLT member of the PMO board representing IT Delivery, Admin Server Client Advisory Committee member, Executive Manager on multiple Steering groups.
- Successful launch & management of the iFoundation eBusiness Modernization Program resulting in enhanced customer experience, scalability, navigation and functionality.
- Critical software vendor negotiations for Enterprise licensing, Consultation & staff augmentation.
- Direct (hands-on) management of the Portal software purchase, Architectural design, infrastructure commissioning, Experience design, build, test & Implementation/Post-Implementation of the Portal stand-up project, as the basis foundation to support numerous follow-on projects.
- Typical Program mgr duties: Project Plans, Risk, Issue, Change Control Management, Steering Committee, SLT & Ad-hoc Reporting.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes