Aedw Program Manager Resume
- PMI Certified Project Manager with 16 years in IT industry with 9 years as Technical Program/Project Manager in full life cycle of software projects from inception to post - implementation. Successful track record in managing System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) projects using waterfall and iterative methodologies while implementing data warehouse applications, multi-tier web applications, ecommerce applications and client-server applications in different verticals such as healthcare, interactive marketing, publishing and retail.
- PMP® certification from PMI®; PMBOK® (3rd Edition) Project Management Methodology knowledge and 9 years of Project Management experience, leading software projects from inception to post-implementation.
- Expertise in identifying and analyzing the business needs of the end users and build a project plan to translates the functional requirements into technical tasks that guide the execution of the project.
- Excellent in client facing role, served as liaison between third party vendors, business owners, end users and technical team. Proven ability in communicating highly technical contents to non technical people.
- Experience in Enterprise Program/Project Management methodologies and hands-on skills in MS Project Server and PWA in PMO environments at multiple matrix organizations. Formulated and implemented software development processes and project management processes and process improvement initiations.
- Successful track record of executing technology projects on schedule within budget which involves multi vendor hardware, customized software, out sourcing, onshore-offshore software development.
- Energetic, result oriented professional possessing strong leadership, analytical, decision making, problem solving, negotiation, conflict management, issue/risk/change management, communications and interpersonal skills. Proven ability in QA/QC, Process Improvement, configurations management and release management.
- Excellent oral and verbal communication, presentation, training skills along with stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrated experience in reporting project status at the executive management level and well versed in developing and delivering various kinds of effective presentations/reports for different audience.
- Actively involved in the vendor management processes such as RFP preparation, attending vendors conferences, evolution of proposals and contract management.
- Excellent understanding of RDBMS, OLTP, OLAP, ETL, MDM; experienced in relational and dimensional data modeling, logical and physical data modeling, normalization, de-normalization, star schema, JDBC, ODBC.
- Conducted PM trainings, technology shows, product demonstrations and technical sessions around the globe.
- Hands-on experience in developing SharePoint portals including document library, web parts and workflows to support project management processes and MS Project Server OLAP cubes to create executive reports.
Project Management tools: MS Project Server 2007/2003, PWA, Visio, MS Office, UML, PlanView, SharePoint 2007, Mercury Quality Center.
Configuration Management: Visual Source Safe, ClearCase, CVS, PVCS, SVN
BPM/ECM: IPD Ultera BPM Workflow, Typefi, IBM FileNet 3.2/P8, Mark Logic
Data Warehouse ETL and BI tools and technologies: Data Stage, Informatica, SQL 2005 SSAS/SSIS/SSRS, SQL Server DTS, Oracle SQL* Loader, Webfocus, Business Objects, DSS, OLAP, MDM
Databases and Data Modeling tools: Teradata, Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Sybase, MS Access and ERwin Data Modeler
GUI tools and Programming Languages: SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, Transact SQL, Crystal Reports,.NET, Oracle Forms/Reports, Power Builder, JAVA, C, C++, UNIX Shell Scripting.
Web tools and other technologies: IIS, Apache, JBoss, Web 2.0, .NET, J2EE, PHP, Struts, EJB, Hibernate, Web Services, EDI, XML, SOA, SOAP, WSDL, DHTML, XSD, DTD, XSLT, WML, VXML, ASP, JSP, SERVLET, APPLET, ACTIVEX, AJAX, JDBC, WAP, SMS, IP Telephony, VoIP, IVR, ColdFusion.
AEDW Program ManagerResponsibilities:
- Responsible for managing multiple data warehouse projects, which includes designing and developing subject area data marts, ETL to populate the subject area data marts for medial claims, Rx claims, memberships, enrollments, GUS, Provider, PBM, Health Profile, Health events and also ad-hoc reporting based on the requirements from the business group.
- Managing and implementing data warehouse operational fixes and enhancements implementation process re-engineering based on ITIL concepts.
- Managing and implementing architecture environments re-engineering project for automated code and data promotion process for release management.
- Prioritize plan, schedule and track data warehouse projects by proactively managing the risks and issues without impacting scope, quality, schedule and cost constraints.
- Interface with different internal and external projects teams such as external customers, internal business users, BSAs, development teams, testing teams, data governance, data modelers, DBAs and offshore vendors.
- Manage and maintain all SDLC artifacts in SharePoint repository and keep it updated based on changes.
- Create, manage and track project schedules using MS Project Server, allocate tasks to resources and monitor PWA time booking to make sure the resources are working on the right priorities.
- Create and present weekly status presentations to senior management to provide the health of overall program.
- Create and manage sign-off work flows using SharePoint workflows.
- Managing the creation of release plans with deployment strategies to move the developed components from development to system testing to validation testing to UAT to production.
Technologies/Tools: MS Project Server 2007/2003, PWA, Visio, MS Office, Teradata, ErWin, Data stage, Webfocus, SSRS, MOSS 2007 Confidential,Midtown, NY/Morristown, NJ
Technology Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Managed software application development of HNW Campaign Manager using Agile iterative development processes. Responsible for managing, tracking, reporting and iterating all processes associated with the SDLC.
- Managed multiple HNW Publisher client implementations as per the guidelines of HNW PMO.
- Worked with business users to gather requirements by conducting interviews and group discussions, documented the requirement specification, validated specifications and UI wireframes for sign off.
- Managed the project communications between clients, business analysts, product marketing, QA, technology, UI designers, editors and accounts team throughout the project life cycle using agreed communication plan.
- Create the project plan which includes all work needs to be done (deliverable oriented WBS), resource requirements and duration of the project based on the gathered requirements, wire frames, design samples and system flow diagrams created during the business development and requirements gathering process.
- Implemented proper sign-off procedures to manage changes by defined change management process.
- Created project communication plan, quality plan (this include the detailed test plan with what to test and what is the desired out put) and risk identification and mitigation plans.
- Managed risks and issues with proper escalation strategies before impacting the objectives of the project.
- Monitored and tracked the execution using MS Project, report the progress to the team based on the approved communication plan, weekly presentations to key stakeholders and status meeting with team members.
- Facilitated and control project meetings between internal and external team members with planned agenda and distributed the meeting notes with action items and responsibilities for tracking.
- Conducted usability testing after development iterations, accommodated changes and suggestions in later development iterations based on priority and severity.
- Interfaced with internal QC and UAT to assist them in their testing by allocating resources for creating and setting up test environments to ensure everything working properly.
- Created release plans with deployment strategies to move the developed components from development servers to test servers to production servers.
Technologies/Tools: MS Project 2007, Visio, MS Office, Apache, J2EE, JSP, JBoss, Struts, EJB, Hibernate, PostgreSQL
- Conducted and attended cross functional meetings to understand other initiatives across the enterprise and educated other functional groups about S&S Digital initiatives.
- Worked with the team to create the WBS by identifying and breaking tasks as individual work packages.
- Worked with third party vendors in gathering marketing data for building the data warehouse, like e-commerce data as XML, web analytics data as XML, email marketing data as CSV file, B2B sales data as XML etc.
- Managed the activities done by the offshore vendor resources in all projects including production support.
- Worked with business users in gathering requirements and convert them in to technical tasks. Requirements are gathered by doing client interviews and requirement gathering sessions.
- Worked as technical lead in analyzing the source, designing of relational staging tables, confirming the dimensional target tables for business requirements and creating universe for BI reports.
- Prepared project status presentations to report to the management about the progress of the projects.
- Managed integration testing, regression testing, system testing and UAT.
- Negotiated with functional manager for the availability of resources to complete the task on-time and budget.
- Identified risks, analyzed the impact and implemented response strategies.
Technologies/Tools: MS Project Server 2003, IIS 6.0, ColdFusion MX7, Mark logic ECM, .NET, EDI, XML, DTD, XSLT, SOAP, SOA, UML, ERwin Data Modeler, Business Objects 6.5/BOXI, Oracle, MS SQL Server 2005, SSIS
- Implemented and followed WellPoint’s EPMM (Enterprise Project Management Methodology) developed by the PMO, Planview and MS Project Server 2003 were used as EPM tools to track and manage the project health.
- Created and followed project management plan in CIA and Workflow functional initiatives, which involves all operational maintenance activities in IPD solution suite workflow and Filenet 3.2/P8.
- Worked with offshore technology vendor in implementing all CIA and workflow initiatives.
- Managed migration of Oracle 9i to 10g objects as part of workflow system migration to IPD Ultra.
- Conducted and attended cross functional business meetings to update current status of all CIA and Workflow initiatives and also to assess the development priorities for future activity planning.
- Worked with business users to gather requirements by conducting one on one interviews and group discussions, converted the requirements in to functional and technical specifications.
- Conducted status meetings to address project progress and risks and prepared dashboard and presentations to report to the executive management.
- Assisted QC and UA Testing, by providing resources to make sure all setup is done properly.
- Identified risks, analyzed the impact and implemented response strategies. Conduct periodic team meetings to check risk status, new risks and effectiveness of response plans.
- Mandated Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance guidelines for auditing.
Technologies/Tools: MS Project 2003, Planview, IPD Ultera BPM, Filenet ECM, EAI, IBM MQ Series, Business Objects 6.5, Crystal Reports 9.0, C#.NET, J2EE, Websphere, EJB, WSAD, Oracle 9i and MS Access.
- Involved in full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the OEM projects using Waterfall and Agile (Srum) depending upon each projects size, customer involvement, duration and complexity.
- Managed e-commerce integration for on demand web collaboration services offered by the clients.
- Worked with and managed 3 rd party vendors; monitored the vendor developments to assure on-time delivery.
- Created project plan with baselines for managing the performance measurements of the project.
- Identify risk using standard software risk check lists and interviews, analyze the impact and implement proper response strategies. Conduct periodic team meetings to check for risk status, new risks and effectiveness of response plans.
Technologies/Tools: MS Project, VoIP, IP Telephony, IVR, JAVA, .NET, C++, ASP, JSP, HTML, JScript, CSS, APPLET, ACTIVEX, ERwin, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server 2000/2005, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, IIS, Apache, etc.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes