Scrum Master Resume
- Certified Scrum Master for over 4 years, having 11+years of experience of testing, data design, documentation and development in SQL Server 2005/ 2000/7.0/ OLTP.
- Facilitating Scrum activities, e.g., Release planning, Sprint planning, daily Scrum meeting, Sprint review and retrospective . Conducting Scrum coaching and ensuring good practices be carried out.
- Driving organizational agility through agile values, principles, and practices for product delivery by working with the executive, mid - senior management, and development teams.
- Radiated information and ensured the team's progress and successes are highly visible to all stakeholders , including the team itself.
- Assisted the Product Owner with various activities including communicating updates and impediments as well as assisting with backlog and release plan maintenance.
- Display strong experience in overcoming organizational challenges of transitioning to agile methodology from traditional project management and development.
- Worked extensively on system analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of projects ( Complete SDLC ) and capable of handling responsibilities independently as well as a proactive team member .
- Experience in Black Box Testing, Positive, Negative, Performance Testing, Load Testing, Stress Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and Functional Testing.
- Proficient in establishing QA Procedure/ Standard Method, Preparing Test Plan and analyzing Software requirement specification and Design Documentation
- Involved in entire, Testing Life Cycle, which includes Designing, Developing and Execution of the entire Test Process. Documentation of Test plans, Test Cases, Test Procedures and Test Scripts for the database.
Standard Methodologies: Agile (Scrum, Kanban), SDLC Life Cycle, Test Life Cycle
Agile Tools: Rally, JIRA, TFS
Testing Tool: Win Runner 7.x, QTP 8.x and Load Runner 9.2
ETL Tool: SSIS, Data Transformation Services (DTS)
Reporting Tool: BIRT, SSRS
Defect Tracking Tools: Rally, Quality Center, TFS
Database Technologies/Tools: SQL Server Enterprise Manager, Confidential -SQL, OLTP, Query Analyzer, SQL Profiler, SSIS, Jobs and task creating and Scheduling, Erwin.
Source Control Tools: GitHub, Clear Case
- Serving as the Scrum Master for 2 Scrum Teams working on adding new features to the Legacy Max System.
- Coaching and mentoring agile team members on Scrum (2 teams) processes and provide constructive feedback.
- Facilitating the Release planning, Daily Scrum Meetings, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective across the teams located in different geographical locations
- Facilitated Scrum of scrums across teams and coordinating with other Scrum Teams for identifying, tracking and resolving dependencies
- Provide regular updates and recommendations to the Leadership Team (Development & Business Management) on the agile and scrum processes being followed.
- Facilitating the Daily Scrum Meetings, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Assisted the team in creating prioritized product backlogs with plan estimates and acceptance criteria as well as task identification and estimation for each iteration.
- Collecting and analyzing project metrics data and working with the Product Owner and team to identify and in corporate corrective actions when needed.
- Provide regular updates and recommendations to the Leadership Team (Business Management) on the agile and scrum processes being followed.
- Assisted team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, sizing and tasking and participated proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools and best practices.
- Representing the team to report overall project status and upcoming risks and suggest solutions about it.
- As Scrum Master assisted the product owner to create a comprehensive set of nonfunctional and functional requirements, prioritize requirements for all Sprint Meetings.
- Facilitated scrum ceremonies (grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily stand-ups, etc.).
- Tracked and managed product backlog, burn-down metrics, velocity, and task breakdown.
- Protect team from over-commitment, manage backlog, prioritize resolution of defects/bugs Used JIRA to generate Iteration Burndown charts, maintain product backlog, defects.
- Rendered hands-on supervision and mentorship to a team which was entirely new to Agile Scrum methodology.
- Delivered high quality software in rapid time frames, in a rapidly evolving environment. Collaborated with stakeholders and implementation teams to develop project implementation plans.
- Took charge of representing the team in scrum of scrums meetings held by product teams
- Supervised and streamlined the daily delegation of incoming issues using Jira.
- Established effective communication for the department with consistency across development and business management. Presentations, recommendations and updates provided regularly to the Director office .
Scrum Master / Qa LeadResponsibilities:
- Organized and facilitated sprint planning, Acceptance criteria, Sizing, Commitment, daily stand-up meetings, retrospectives and demos.
- Ran the daily stand up calls and get the update from everyone. Also, tried to resolve any blockers the team is facing to make sure sprint is going as planned.
- Used Rally to generate Iteration Burndown charts, maintain product backlog, defects.
- Conducted technical training session regarding Agile development methods and participated in meetings, technical discussion, reviews and release planning.
- Scheduled daily bug scrubs to make sure that entire qa team is aware of all the new defects found in the Iteration.
- Monitored and Lead the QA Automation team and was responsible for the delivery of QA Automation test suite to replace the Regression, Smoke test suite.
- Developed Test plan, Test Summary Report for different build and iterations of the project.
- Involved in business meetings with clients to make sure to implement the custom requirements in the product, and to develop test cases for the same.
- Involved in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) on an implementation of large software development project.
- Working with Product owner On Artifacts Such as Product Backlog , Sprint Backlog , and Sprint Burndown .
- Participated in daily standup’s , sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective .
- Developed various Test Cases, Test Scenarios for Various aspects of software and executed them successfully.
- Involved in business meetings with clients to make sure to implement the custom requirements in the software, and to develop test cases for the same.
- Involved in tracking the Defects using the Defect Tracking Tool and reported the bugs in the Defect Database.
- Develop Test Summary Repor Confidential, Defect Report on regular basis and update managers on the progress.
- Actively participated in all the phases of the project development, testing, production support.
- Involved in requirement gathering and analyzed business and system requirements.
- Developed technical specifications document from business requirements and involved in approval meetings of them.
- Worked Extensively on ERWIN to design logical and physical designs.
- Interacted with BSA’s to make sure that the logical and physical data models fits the business requirements.
- Worked on Different Financial interfaces like Atm, Loans, Recovery, and other small banks acquired by Confidential .
- Worked Closely with Accounts, Cost center, Officer data..
- Involved in different code review and approval sessions, which includes the validation of SSIS packages designed by developers.
- Unit tested all the packages and documented the test results.
- Maintained separate design documents for all the SSIS packages.
- Developed SQL scripts for UAT testing based on mapping document, created test plan for Direct and Indirect system testing and completed data validation
- Developed testing process Flow document which showcases the entire Testing process of SSIS packages and maintenance of Quality Center.
- Developed test plans, designed test cases including detailed expected results, identified test case reusability, executed test runs, and validated actual results against expected results
- Involved in analyzing requirements, writing test cases, test execution, reporting and tracking defects in Quality Center.
- Created and implemented a data quality plan, this makes sure that any bad data is flagged as such and remediated.
- Involved in production support Team and handled the defects.
- Actively participated in promoting the code to clearcase (Version control) for all the releases.
- Trained L3 Support team to help them understand about the development and code promotion process.
- Participated in data warehouse design and architecture sessions with the program management team.
- Lead and mentored a team of four developers during design and construction phases of the project.
- Managed day to day development efforts of the team by assigning analysis, design and construction tasks.
- Developed Test scripts, Test Conditions, Test Data and Expected results for the Performance tests.
- Extensively created SQL scripts for test data creation and database manipulations.
- Worked with the program architect and technical architect in design sessions to develop high level solutions architecture for SQL Server Reporting Services solution.
- Participated in developing the design, development and implementation strategy by working on deliverables such as database aggregation design, database logical and physical architecture and process architecture.
- Developed HLD Document which shows pictorial representation of ETL process.
- Participated in meetings related to risk analysis, impact analysis and functional requirements iterations with the project team on a weekly basis.
- Tested the OLTP transactions for the Inbound and Outbound Data.
- Created data mapping document which showcases the relation between the different reports, store procedures, tables and the relation between them.
- Managed the test environment and worked with the project team to develop tests plans, identify/create/prioritize test cases, and manage/prioritize/resolve defects identified.
- Developed SQL queries for Staging and target databases to validate data during ETL Process.
- Involved in data modeling, and database design.
- Replaced log parser with SSIS, which extracts data and populates in to corresponding fields of the Table.
- Developed Test Cases for a SSIS scenario which extracts the data from web logs (ncsa format) using Business logic and populates the data in to a table.
- Scheduled jobs for SSIS packages to run on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Deleted duplicate data using SSIS and extracted the data in to a table.
- Performed functionality, performance, regression, integration and system testing on the ETL process.
- Performed Unit Testing, Performance Testing, Black Box Testing User Acceptance Testing
- Prepared a complete test plan, test data and divided the test plan into modules and conducted manual testing on basic functionalities of the application.
- Participated in gathering user requirement and online system specification.
- Designed Data Warehouse and data mart with snowflake schema.
- Developed and maintained Test Plan, Test scripts, Test Conditions, Test Data and Expected results for the Performance tests.
- Identified Test cases based on the requirements, participated in development and implementation of Test Cases, Test Plan, Test Data, Test Script according to the Business Requirements, System Requirements
- Identified Test cases based on the requirements, participated in development and implementation of Test Cases, Test Plan, Test Data, Test Script according to the Business Requirements, System Requirements etc.
- Involved in the Database Testing of the Application like checking all the Tables in the Database and checking whether the data is moving in their Respective Tables.
- Designed the future state testing to be implemented in the next phase of this effort.
- Enhanced database structures as per the business requirement, which is applicable for contract accounting (CA) in an efficient way.
- Derived Test Cases from the Use cases and Design Documents, Defining the Test Strategy, Test Design and Process.
- Coordinated with Business Users and Development Team Members to understand Business Requirements and develop Test Cases
- Developed queries to determine cards for which notice has been given as a result of an account closure.
- Created database maintenance planner for the performance of SQL server, which includes database integrity checks, update database statistics.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes