- Proven Ability to deliver multiple mission critical/multimillion dollar projects in Healthcare industry on time/early with quality and within budget.
- An expert at driving the adoption and enforcement of scrum rules, removing impediments, and fostering self - management. Capable of bringing overwhelming enthusiasm and awareness to projects, applying expert judgment to the removal of impediments, keeping teams focused and delivering quality product on schedule.
- 10 years of hands-on professional software expertise in project development, onsite coordination, analysis, design and implementation of various types of business solutions ranging from client-server application development, web applications and related technologies using agile and waterfall methodologies.
- 4+ years’ experience in using agile methodologies in Retail domain including healthcare and Compliance.
- Implemented 1st Agile Release in the organization in 2014.
- Currently working as Scrum Master/Sr. Agile Developer for fortune 7 Healthcare Company based out of North America.
- Well equipped with NCPDP telecommunication 5.1 and D.0 Standards used for billing Insurance.
- Involved in all stages of a project life cycle, from requirements gathering to end user support.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relational Skills. Enthusiastic and a self-starter with a need of minimal inputs. Flexible and easy adaptation to all kinds of work environment with good team/independent management for best quality end results.
- Seeking a career opportunity to contribute toward company growth by leveraging my leadership and problem solving skills as IT Scrum Master/Sr. Agile Developer
Programming Skills: Core Java, Swings Framework, Collections, Threads, API, WSDL, XML,SOAP, Junit, Web Services, RESTful service
Software Version Management Tools: Tortoise SVN,GIT
CI Tool: Quick Build 6,jenkins
Tools: Putty, WinSCP, TOAD, HP Quality Center (QC), Serena Business Manager, Microsoft Visio, IBM - RSA, QTP, Selenium.
Microsoft: SharePoint, word, Excel, power Point
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, PL/SQL Programming, RDBMS
Web Application Servers: WebLogic, Tomcat
Development Environments: Eclipse
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Iterative, Exceptional Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Scrum Master/Sr. Agile Developer
- Responsible for guiding the planning, tracking, and day-to-day activities of multiple co-located and distributed development teams.
- Facilitating and organizing sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, retrospectives, user story sizing, and software demonstrations.
- Involved in Key Architectural decision and vetting out the impacts of those decision on the system.
- Involved in key design decision and vetting out the impacts of those decision on the system.
- Performing Impact analysis of Business requirement.
- Preparing over All Solution Document for the business requirement that can be conceived by developers.
- Manage the lifecycle of code development, from ideation to sprints to deployment.
- Guide, coach, and assist the team and stakeholders in agile concepts and principles.
- Collaborate with members of the product, business, and engineering teams to develop and groom user stories and maintain product backlogs while protecting the team from over commitment.
- Point of contact providing updates and coordinating dependencies with other teams, stakeholders, and management in order to protect the team from outside interference and distraction.
- Coordinate and manage code releases and shared APIs with other groups.
- Identifying and aggressively resolving impediments that may get in the way of our sprint and release goals.
- Work with engineering managers and organize scrum of scrums to identify cross-team dependencies.
- Coached product analysts on requirements gathering and the story writing process
- Transitioned project delivery from traditional waterfall to iterative delivery model
- Ensure all SDLC processes are adhered.
- Implementing techniques to ensure FTR
- Anticipated and managed change effectively in rapidly evolving business environments.
- Supporting developers by leveraging my technical and functional expertize in solution building for complex and challenging problems.
- Performing code reviews
- Performing Unit tested of the code to make sure it is ready for delivery.
- Documented the functional/technical specifications including user interfaces, business rules, system documentation, data mappings, process work flow diagrams and also tracked systems issues using Confidential and Serena Business Manager
- Created design level documentation (Application Design Document) based on user interface and database design
- Developed the code and performed unit testing.
- Prepared appropriate documentation and ensure adequate end-user training for assigned projects
- Requirement gathering, Requirement clarification
- Handled technical design workflows for the Improvements of specific Third Party compliance in corporation in the application
- ADD, UTS creation and validations
- Supported development in translating requirements into application
- Supported testing teams in test conditions and test case validations
- 7 months with Confidential India as a technical support