- Integrate skill sets in an aggressive forward moving organization who desires to surpass the client expectations, through “Value - Add” offerings to drive project completion with dedicated focus toward ROI.
- A dynamic Quality Assurance / Service Management / Functional Management opportunity open to the definition of both the spoken & unspoken client requirements through the use of quantitative decisive tools and customer-centric team commitment.
- Provide interactive leadership necessary to drive/motivate team members to design required scaling which consistently provides a continuous stream successful deliverable for the client.
- In corporate knowledge of Cost Control, Risk Analysis, Quality Assurance, Schedule Compliance, Scope Adherence, while adhering to IT Service Management Protocols and PMI Practices., with focus on Communications, HR Management & Team Motivational techniques to exceed the client’s expectations.
- As a Project Coordinator, direct project activities as assigned by Project Manager including planning and coordinating project activities, resolving problem areas, ensuring all company/project policies, procedures and standards are maintained, etc.
- Prepared and updated project documentation including schedules, submittal addenda, proposal requests.
Confidential, Hamilton, Ohio
- Identifies and schedules implementation deliverables, milestones and required tasks including ensuring deliverables are approved and uploaded to the portal within 24 hours.
- Manages incoming client requests within the thirty-minute response time requirement, provides ongoing site updates hourly and adhere to all client established deadlines for scheduling.
- Ensures correct technicial resources are assigned to the implementation tasks by vetting the technician skill set and budget requirements to complete the work on time and under budget.
- Records all agreed upon rates within the purchase order as a legally binding contract.
- Ensures field resources are on time and prepared by completing the confirmation/preparation phone calls to technicians. Schedules alternative resources immediately in the event of any issues.
- Prepares status reports and keeps stakeholders informed of status and related issues, including change requests following the change order approval process.
- Maintains a quality level of communication that aligns or exceeds department communication standards and policies.
- Assists with managing and or mitigating escalations through proper monitoring of field technicians. Brings escalations to the attention of a team lead or manager.
- Maintains levels of productivity, as outlined by management by meeting KPI (Key Performance Indicators) goals and completing tasks, including but not limited to job status reports, technical documentation and closing all work orders/within 24 hours of job completion. Accurately bills the customer and turns around approved invoices within 48 hours after creation of invoice.
- Develops relationships with the independently contracted technicians and answer their questions regarding company policy.
- Coordinates the purchase and delivery of the necessary materials needed to complete work at each location, including creating accurate purchase orders and following all required purchasing policies.
Confidential, Florence, KY
Technical Support Representative
- Troubleshoot subscriber calls for Residential High-Speed Internet Customers, Digital Phone Residential Customers and Video Residential Customers.
- Review the service calls as they are scheduled by the Call Center Associates to determine if there may be common problems in the same HUB.
- Work and Follow-up with TOC to determine if the problem may be area wide as opposed to individual.
- Review the On-line outage information to determine if the service call may have been scheduled unnecessarily.
- Review those work orders scheduled by the Call Center Associates to determine if an additional walk thru may resolve the problem over the phones.
- Scheduling trouble calls for customers.
- Follow up with the Technical Support Manager and Training Manager on updating the walk thru steps available through GuideIT and KEY so that a successful walk thru can be achieved on the first call to the Call Center.
- Support the Call Center with technical issues as needed. Support field personnel as needed. Work closely with Regional Data Center staff to resolve issues quickly.
- Resolve all tickets in a timely manner.
- Communicate pertinent information with Division Technical Operations Center (TOC).
- Understand and inform customers of all Charter consumer products and services.
Confidential, Milford, OH
Infrastructure Project Manager / Security Coordinator
- Worked as consultant via Confidential for Confidential Aviation as a Project Manager to coordinate projects for various sites located around the globe to replace, upgrade, transfer or install infrastructure (WAN connection upgrades, switches, routers, telepresence, servers, data center restructuring and migration (P2P & P2V), Active Directory / domain migration, identity and access management as well as software lifecycle (SDLC, including Agile & Waterfall) execution as requested by stakeholders.
- Experienced in small, medium, and enterprise project management and coordination with as many as three to ten simultaneous projects on 4 different continents, with budgets up to $10M.
- Follow processes that adhere to ITIL guidelines and best practices while executing project tasks, scheduling and executing test phases successfully, coordinating with client approved vendors to assist and escalation where necessary to ensure that solutions and deliverables are presented in a timely manner. Regulated all projects under ITAR guidelines.
- Managed project initiation activities that include identifying contractual obligations, client needs and goals, existing situation, necessary contacts, and access to existing information as needed, and requirements for internal technology projects align to operational standards from initiation to close
- Coordination of activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments to identify needed resources for projects.
- Provided definition and assignment of major project roles and client or vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and quality standards for the project scope to
- Ensure project completion is on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Managed project risks, issues/problems, and activity progress to ensure project goals (e.g., deadline, scope and quality) are achieved.
- Provided assistance with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical teams, in internal organizations as well as in client and vendor/subcontractor organizations, to ensure all project targets and requirements are met.
- Delivers informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups or in client organizations and technical operations teams
- Handover documentation and ongoing activities to accountable teams, and complete a post-implementation review to identify areas of improvement.
- Identifies project management coordination process gaps or areas for improvement then recommends and implements solutions.
- Acts as the Release Manager, facilitating the deployment of solutions by the development
- Conducts project closure activities to formalize and communicate the project acceptance.
- Developed, defined and executed project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets, and deliverables as well as alternate requirements or document exceptions as appropriate.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Working as consultant via Confidential for The Confidential Company (Chicago office) to handle desktop support and networking for over 400 in-house users as well as an approximate 150 mobile users.
- Responsible for the administration and/or support of the Chicago office Infrastructure, including its local and wide area networks, servers and client devices, and the operating systems and databases.
- Log and respond to issues generated by users and Confidential Service Desk in help tickets queues under Remedy, HEAT, and CCM.net.
- Serve as additional tech support to other Confidential associates located at various Confidential sites across the country.
- Lead in various projects, scheduling, executing, and controlling all aspects of the projects.
- Various network admin duties for 25 server in house data center that included responsibility for server replacement, building, maintenance as well as backup admin roles.
- Respond to and complete issues that adhere to contracted SLA’s.
- Maintained vendor management relationship with Xerox to maintain contracted printers and copiers.
- Primary contact for high level executive support.
- Functionally lead IT Managed Services and Infrastructure Support
- Lead and manage a high performing team
- Lead execution for delivering managed data center planning, management, storage and network infrastructure services, focusing on client
- Drives the implementation of projects seeking client satisfaction, service level management, contractual compliance and cost/efficiency.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary.