Scrum Master Resume
Boca Raton, FL
- Scrum Master for multiple scrum teams for a fast paced company.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) from Scrum Alliance.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) from Scrum Alliance.
- Respected team player able to lead in facilitating the technical sessions to refine the business requirements with software architects, Product Owner and User Interface Consultants.
- Highly skilled with developing processes around the releases, team, cross - functional implementations and executives.
- Proficient with agile tools such as JIRA and Stash.
- Agile Coach at fostering teams to become self-organizing through continuous training, facilitating daily standups, backlog-refinement sessions, sprint planning, retrospectives and other team agreements.
- Knowledge of the Health Care domain includes compliance and HIPAA.
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL
- Act a scrum master for multiple scrum teams of size of 6+ team size.
- Leading scrum team by facilitating daily standups, sprint planning, retrospective and sprint review.
- Solving any requirement or technical impediments on daily basis. Help team to stay focused by guiding towards improving the way they work.
- Coached Product Owners in creation and maintenance of Product Backlog.
- Perform Backlog refinement sessions to prioritize and align based on estimates and team velocity.
- Work with the Product owner to translate the business objectives and product requirements into user stories and technical requirements.
- Perform planning Poker estimation meetings throughout the product development cycle.
- Identify key issues, risks, and mitigation plans and be able to drive to resolution and/or implement mitigation.
- Provide metrics and regular communication on status of product development and team commitments to executives, key stakeholders, and partners.
- Handling risks and interdependencies with cross-functional agile teams and communicating on daily basis.
- Develop, manage and report key metrics to communicate sprint health and overall progress. Track team's commitments by observing closely Sprint Burn down charts and team velocity.
- Facilitated getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Continuously learned Agile/Scrum techniques and shared findings with the team. Find innovative ideas to keep team focused and improve collaboration.
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Testing of Electronic Medical Assistant (EMA) software web and mobile based in various stages of development.
- Interpreted business and functional requirements into reproducible automated test plans.
- Wrote test plans, cases, and conditions for manual testing of the application.
- Recorded and tracked defects through web-based tool JIRA.
- Created automation scripts using Selenium for web application and Appium for iPad automation with JAVA.
- Communicate constantly with the support team to report and investigate critical customer issues in the field.
- Integrated the product third party tool such as Superscript, Quest, IBM Watson and different Practice Management system.
- Led the test management tool (qtest) for the test organization. Provided the executives reports to analyze the quality of the product.
- Planned and executed Regression testing for the every release cycle.
- Determined the critical path set of interactions and develop automated testing of that path.
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL
Software/System Test Engineer
- Managed the testing of the Confidential Preparatory) Trace Manager tool.
- Collaborated on testing of mobile applications
- Tested Implementation, configuration and upgrades for hardware and software applications.
- Led testing of multiple key products such as Telecom Tracing tool ( Confidential ), Deployment Service (DLS Server) and Customer License Agent and Manager (CLA/CLM) which were company proprietary products.
- Managed, Created, reviewed, and executed test strategy, test plans, test cases using Confidential Quality Center/Test Director and bugs through IBM Rational ClearQuest.
- Reviewed the business requirements with the Business Analyst for the unit test of any new implementation of a feature.
- Handled customer issues by providing support by troubleshooting in their live environment.
- Planning, creating and presenting a professional technical training to educate/train other Engineers.
- Responsible on deployment for over 200 SIP phones using Deployment Service tool for the team.
- Review and provide expert advice with customer documentation and user manuals to verify feature accuracy and recommend changes to technical writers.
Software Engineer/Production Intern
- Produced patches and troubleshooting failed builds to support the Linux-based commercial telecommunication “HiPath 8000” software product line by using IBM ClearCase Tools.
- Kept constant surveillance of file synchronization and hierarchical dependencies.
- Performed weekly production/ packaging of Confidential Voice Trace Manger tool using ClearCase tools.
Software Test Engineer Intern
- Built a framework to create automated test cases with Selenium IDE for regression testing.
- Installed and upgraded a web-based application server that was used by developers to identify detailed level traces and analytic data.
- Performed a Sanity testing of a product and coordinated with Managers, Developers and Software Builders for the acceptance result rate, fixes and enhancements.
- Tracking of Defects and Enhancements submitted by system engineers in IBM Rational ClearQuest.
- Created release notes for every software release of the few tools that was dispatched to next testing organization.
- Created Sanity test plans, test cases, test data using Confidential Quality Center/Test Director.
Desktop Support Engineer Intern
- Provide a measure to evaluate and communicate the effectiveness of IT processes and procedures relative to engineer’s needs.
- Hardware and software supporting.
- Settings up windows, UNIX, SUSE Linux, VMware virtual server, use of imaging software such as Ghost.
- Inventory maintenance for Servers, Desktops, Laptops and other electronics via Excel.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes