- Over 8+ years of experience in Information Technology industry in various roles with excellent experience in DevOps Methodologies, Configuration, Build & Release management, Continuous Integration and Deployment methodologies for several market driven international organizations.
- Gained knowledge in areas of Project Management, Requirements Management, Configuration Management and Software Quality Assurance applying CMM (Capability Maturity Model) techniques.
- Efficient in setting up DevOps Automation and Continuous Integration including designing of automated build systems for work set of enterprise applications on UNIX or Windows environment.
- Good experience on Performance Tuning , Debugging , Testing on various platforms .
- Proficient in analyzing information system needs , evaluating end - user requirements , custom designing solutions , troubleshooting for complex information systems management .
- Worked closely with Business System Analysts to analyze the feasibility of the System requirements and offered recommendations to redefine Functional Specs .
- Work in an Agile environment interacting with architects, cross functional engineering teams, Product Management, QA, and Operations teams.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies. Involve in designing, creating, managing Continuous Build and Integration environments , which included in planning, making, overseeing Constant Form and Coordination circumstances.
- Experience providing training to development teams on how to track, plan and analyze using JIRA.
- Coordinating and tracking all projects for seamless releases using Project Management System JIRA, Source Code Management System SVN and Document Management System SharePoint .
- Presentation in improving build and deployment by DevOps tools through automaton using scripting.
- Capability in utilizing mechanized form scripts like Maven, Jenkins , Ansible and Puppet/Chef .
- Involvement in configuring and deploying applications on Apache Tomcat , in different situation.
- Hands-on involvement in taking care of ANT and Maven , Java, and Shell scripts in automating build process.
- Perceive for methodologies in taking care of and satisfying inside and outer client’s and the venture needs.
- Experience in the design, implementation, and support of automated containerized infrastructure (docker), leveraging continuous integration and continuous delivery processes for service development, and cluster/monitoring/day2 tooling for infrastructure service deployment and administration.
- Experience in working on version control systems GIT and SVN (Subversion) and used Source code management client tools GitHub and Git GUI and other command line applications.
- Great involvement in utilizing Puppet, which helps in site-repetition and Release Management activities for expansive Endeavor Application.
- Make CM Plans and Test Plans ready for Applications and made SCM Process, policies and procedure to follow Development and QA teams to Release or Deploy highest quality product for the enterprise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated , results oriented and leadership skills with great team ethics .
Source Control: Git, Perforce, Stash, SVN on Centralized Branching Model
Build Management: Ant and Maven
Build Automation: Jenkins, Cruise Control
Configuration Management: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
Monitoring: Nagios, Hyperic
Containers: Dockers, Docker Swarm and Kubernetes
Programming and Scripting Language: Core java and Python
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Operating System: Linux, Windows, and Mac
Virtualization: Virtual Cloud Group and AWS
Others Tools: MS Visio, MS Projet, JIRA, MS Office, Agile techs, SharePoint
Scrum Master/DevOps Lead
Confidential, The Colony, TX
- Enabling development teams to deliver faster and better by implementing DevOps practices .
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies (backlog-grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, sprint kick-off, bug triage, daily stand-ups).
- Acted as Scrum Master for Product teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work.
- Updated Agile tracking systems to provide transparency on product and sprint backlogs.
- Track and manage product backlog, burn-down metrics, velocity and task break-down.
- Worked with the Scrum Team and the Product Owner to negotiate the minimum viable product for delivery.
- Infrastructure as a Code using Terraform and Ansible .
- Creating and maintaining CI/CD pipeline for development teams using Jenkins.
- Create and maintain multiple development and deployment environments.
- Testing , finalizing and promoting builds over multiple environments based on pre-defined strategies and policies.
- Enabling teams to implement GIT workflow using feature based development.
- Configuring private registries on Microsoft Azure for Docker images.
- Implementing best practices for creating/tagging/maintaining Docker images.
- Implementing profile based configuration for Java micro services for multiple deployments on Kubernetes .
- Implementing externalized configuration server for Java micro services for Kubernetes deployment management.
- Configuring Microsoft Azure as a cloud service provider for project requirements.
- Container orchestration using Kubernetes 1.6 and Microsoft Azure.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins, and GIT.
- Added users, implemented Security and added new projects on JIRA .
- Conducted trainings for teams on team collaboration and effective use of confluence.
- Evaluating PaaS, SaaS and IaaS providers to provide the most cost effective solutions
Sr. Release Coordinator
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Instructed and modeled core Agile principles of collaboration , prioritization , team accountabilit y and visibility ; ensured consistent application of scrum methodologies across the enterprise.
- Working with Project Management Team Foundation Server, SharePoint, Microsoft Project, and JIRA and source code version control SVN environment.
- Assisted Scrum team in preparing the Sprint backlog.
- Build, tested and deployed scalable, highly available and modular software products using Shell-Scripts executed from Jenkins to move from one environment to another.
- Wrote and implemented custom scripts on Puppet to enhance user experience and integrated scripts with the CMS to existing infrastructure.
- Responsible for CI-CD using Jenkins, Rundeck and Chef .
- Involved in various phases like design and development of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Rapid-provisioning and configuration management for Ubuntu using Chef on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Written/Developed Chef Cookbooks to automate the entire deployment process as well as infrastructure admin tasks.
- Responsible for setting up framework for micro services deployment.
- Written and developed Chef Cookbooks from scratch for custom installation of application.
- Migrate many applications into AWS and provide cloud Security.
- Implemented VPC, Auto scaling, S3, EBS, ELB , Cloud formation templates and cloud watch services from AWS.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins, and GIT.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining build, deployment scripts for test, Staging and Production environments using ANT, MAVEN .
- Develop PowerCLI/PowerShell scripts to automate VMWare host and virtual machine inventory .
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
- Working on developing optimized CI/CD workflows using latest trends in current technologies.
- Developing application by customizing fields, permission and workflow.
- Create customized dashboards for teams.
- Create team specific Agile process flow in JIRA to move tasks from one activity to another.
- Automate Remote Deployment of Builds into Dev , Test & Production servers.
- Administered all aspects of Agile with Scrum processes.
- Integrate Automation scripts with build & Monitor build verification test status.
- Troubleshooting issues with builds and compiler tools.
- Responsible for Branching and Merging of code.
- Deployed the EAR and WAR archives into Weblogic and Apache Servers.
- Administration & Trainings on CM process and tools like Subversion/SVN, Ansible .
- Managed all the dependencies and plugins for Maven in an Artifactory repository.
- End to End Client Server Installation & Customization of Jenkins for to atomize the build/deployment process for respective application/project.
- Used Jenkins to automate most of the build related tasks.
- Worked extensive with MAVEN build tools for writing build.xml and pom.xml files respectively.
- Develop backup systems to support subversion and web application infrastructure.
- Environment provisioning solutions using Docker, Vagrant, Red Hat Satellite.
- Setup process & maintain the Archive of software releases (internal & external) & and manage build equipment and contents.
- Organized and facilitated project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint, release planning, demos, and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Provided all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and led by example.
Build And Release Engineer
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Coordinating different tasks with different teams for creating usage models for different projects.
- Establishes system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing web application server hardware, software, LANs and WANs.
- Performed Builds using MS Build and Devin command line for java Applications.
- Maintains optimal system performance with system monitoring, analysis, and performance tuning.
- Involved in Hardware and software evaluation , recommendation and vendor management.
- Automation of various administrative tasks on multiple servers using Puppet.
- Deployed Puppet, Puppet Dashboard, and PuppetDB for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Troubleshoots system hardware, software, networks and operating system.
- Designs and runs system load/stress testing .
- Secures system by developing system access, monitoring, and controls.
- Establishes, tests and documents disaster recovery policies and procedures.
- Developed and maintained integration and release processes .
- Developed and maintained UNIX/Perl/Ant scripts for build and release tasks.
- Responsible for building and releasing packages in different Environments.
- Performing clean builds according to the schedule published for a given release.
- Responsible for deleting the old deployed code and deploying the newly built code using Web Sphere IDE (Integrated Development Environment).
- Coordinate with the Development, Database Administration, QA , and IT Operations teams to ensure there are no resource conflicts.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Designed and assessed engineering functions across multiple platforms.
- Provided support to deploy Cloud servers in engineering and IT organizations.
- Developed cloud environments to optimize performance in diverse engineering organizations.
- Managed and executed zero-downtime production phrases.
- Diagnosed, resolved and validated application monitoring solutions for cloud deployments.
- Maintained production applications and managed SOAs and metrics performance.
- Handled cloud administration tools and management frameworks.
- Collaborated with Sys Admin and DBAs to identify deployed issues for component based applications.
- Developed and managed delivery pipeline and prioritized functioning period and quick server response time.
- Provided assistance to engineers on performance tuning for critical areas.
- Optimized server performance, accuracy, failover and scale.
- Collaborated with development team to troubleshot and resolve issues.
- Implemented and managed framework for evaluating application performance.
- Provided support to conduct system testing and integrated more servers to the infrastructure.
Web UI Developer
- Extensive use and implementation of Model View Controller pattern.
- Developed views with Swing and JSF.
- Implemented custom HTML Helpers to be used in views.
- Responsible for Identifying the Classes and developing the Components by applying OOAD, OOPS using JAVA.
- Used JSON/Ajax for dynamic content loading from the XML.
- Extensive use of XML for maintaining the content and dynamic loading of the page controls.
- Extensively used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) along with RWD to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Worked with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for generating reports.
- Used Adaptive Software Development Agile method .
- Carried out Unit Testing, Functional Testing to improve and ensure the quality of the project.
- Used GIT for effective version and configuration management.
- Implemented a new order and delivery management system using the Java technology stack.