Technical Project Manager & Scrum Master Resume
- Dynamic, accomplished Senior IT Project Manager, and Scrum Master, highly regarded for designing and deploying applications that meet demanding requirements and exceed client expectations.
- Manages data driven projects involving timelines, vendor relationships, and budgets to ensure projects are delivered with the highest quality and within specified time frames and mitigates risks.
- Designs and develops presentation, reports, and other deliverables and summarizes findings to key business stakeholders and executive leadership, communicating with technical and non - technical team members.
- Proven ability to quickly gain trust, negotiate business objectives, have constructive debate, and work directly with broad group of senior executives, including partnering with peer leaders, and business units.Project Management System Architecture Vendor Management
- Strategic Planning Application Management Product Development
- Process Documentation Risk Management Business Analysis
- Technology Leadership Process Improvement Web Application Developer
Confidential, Norwalk, CT
Technical Project Manager & Scrum Master
- Orchestrated flawless repurposing, installation, and integration of Confidential Managed applications to the cloud, maintaining data security standards, reducing annual server costs by $35k.
- Participated in a Confidential -wide insourcing effort by interviewing potential technical hires and working towards exceeding key insourcing initiatives sponsored by our CIO.
- Exceeded all project expectations for Confidential Corporate Insurance domain code re-write, completing all SOX Controls, satisfying KPMG audits, and maintaining parallel systems.
- Provided trusted guidance and became a key influencer to technical resources and stakeholders.
Confidential, Windsor, CT
Consulting Solutions Architect/ .Net Developer
- Engaged in discussions to address end-user needs and created useful reporting tools to address those needs.
- Designed various charts to compare fund performance vs. major benchmarks using ASPOSE for Microsoft.NET.
- Partnered with senior management to launch the rebranding of web pages from ING to Confidential business profile.
Confidential, New Haven, CT
Consulting Solutions Architect - Java Developer
- Created the Fraternal Order’s “Catechism of the Catholic Church” website as a seamless single-page Java application.
- Partnered with the DevOps team on improving the code release process.
- Added Mega Menus to internal SharePoint site.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Solutions Architect / Web Developer
- Collaborated with the Project Management Office to create software that made the company’s work proposal system better.
- Analyzed current system architecture and improved inefficient processes.
- Actively monitored production servers and troubleshot and fixed server issues.
- Rerouted server traffic during weekly release schedule, deployed code into production, smoke tested applications, and communicated status to senior managers and the PMO office.
- Redesigned the password module adding in captcha, creating hints and adding in resets.
- Liaised with a team of 6 offshore developers to conduct code reviews and solely merged the code into the SVN repository, carrying out weekly production code releases.
Confidential, Bridgeport, CT
- Utilized expertise to assist owner and staff in addressing technology needs.
- Gathered requirements and managed user acceptance testing.
- Partitioned discs for newly purchased iMacs allowing Mac users access to Windows 7 operating systems.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
Project Manager / Implementation Consultant
- Created teamSite benefits access for Confidential 1000 clients.
- Gathered requirements and implemented business applications based on client specifications.
- Coordinated team activities with users and senior Director.
- Managed system upgrades and enhancements.
- Led Release Management for server-based technologies.
- Innovated on ways to automate year end Health and Welfare benefits changes.
- Utilized core Java, Java frameworks, and front-end technologies to create outstanding custom sites for corporate clients.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes