Project Manager /scrum Master Resume
- Confidential is a Certified Scrum Master and Project Management Professional with vast IT professional experience, specializing in end - to-end implementation of web-based custom application code and commercial-off-the-shelf ( Confidential ) products using Agile Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- She has extensive experience with Agile product development and project management tools such as MS Project, Rally, JIRA, Confluence and VersionOne
- Agile Project Management Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP)
- Agile Product Development and Project Management (VersionOne, JIRA, Confluence, Rally, MS Project)
- Requirements Elicitation and Elaboration
- Content Management Systems (Sitecore, Drupal)
- Experience leading and managing Scrum ceremonies (project kickoff and initiation, daily standup, sprint planning, print review and demo, sprint retrospective, project lessons learned and backlog grooming)
- Experience planning and executing the implementation of requirements tracking systems, IP based telecom systems, custom .net, java and Ruby on Rails web applications.
- Guiding the creation of UX/UI custom designed applications.
- System modernizations and migrations
Confidential, Washington, DC
Project Manager /Scrum Master
- Management of release roadmap and team resources
- Facilitation of daily scrums, team retrospectives, product road mapping and sprint planning meetings.
- Leading discovery sessions to elicit product needs by identifying MVP requirements in the form of Epics, user stories and tasks.
- Documentation of user feedback received during user product testing sessions
- Conducting requirements grooming sessions to ensure appropriate implementation of product requirements
- Weekly reporting of team accomplishments, and sprint and project milestone goals
- Guiding the QA process to ensure appropriate percentage of code test coverage
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Facilitation and documentation of daily scrum calls, team retrospectives and sprint planning meetings.
- Managed the collection of requirements in the form of user stories.
- Stakeholder and organizational change management support using Confidential approach to change management
- Managed the development of Lessons Learned questionnaire to assist the PMO in identifying opportunities for improving the UAT and Agile development processes.
- Provide PMO support for regularly scheduled VBMS releases
- Created weekly reports to communicate project status to internal stakeholders
- Creation and maintenance of release project schedule using MS Project
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Managed a team responsible for the implementation of Confidential applications (IP telecom system, Office365, site analytics…etc.) throughout the organization using Agile Kanban methodology of continuous development and implementation.
- Conducted weekly backlog grooming sessions and sprint planning to ensure the completeness of requirements.
- Conducted daily standups to ensure all tasks were tracking on-time towards completion of the tasks and in line with the company road map
- Managed several teams of third party vendors responsible for desktop hardware installation, phone system integration, A/V installation and programming and server room panel installation and cabling.
- Managed a team responsible for the migration of archived email from Symantec vault to Office 365.
- Created a weekly and monthly report to communicate project status and project burndown to internal and external stakeholders
- Created risk register to track, weigh and determine mitigation for all project risks
Confidential, Arlington, VA
ScrumMaster /Business Analyst
- Performed ScrumMaster and Business Analyst functions for a PMO Agile team.
- Lead a team through sprint planning meetings where the requirements were reviewed and the team made sprint commitments
- Calculated team velocity to ensure sprint commitments were reasonable and accurate
- I tracked the status of all requirements and defects assigned to the team using JIRA
- I tracked the Agile project using integrated JIRA burndown charts
- As an Agile SME, I ensured the teams consistent application of Agile principles and Scrum Methodology to software development and testing
- Managed UX designers to ensure mockups and wireframes were consistent with user stories and the expectations of the business.
- Mapped current system functionality and identified requirements that were needed for an acceptable product
- As the Business Analyst for the Agile team, I was responsible for the collection of functional and technical requirements
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
ScrumMaster /Systems Analyst
- Performed ScrumMaster tasks running project kickoff, daily stand-ups, development kickoff, sprint planning, sprint reviews/ demos, sprint retrospectives and lessons-learned meetings
- Ensured the timely removal of sprint and project obstacles/ blockers for a team of software developers
- Conducted stakeholder interviews to identify their project goals and success criteria in order to manage their expectations of projects.
- Provided analysis of current and new systems enabling clear requirements, in the form feature based epics and user stories, definition and quality product delivery meeting expectations as defined by product owners
- Managed a team responsible for the re-architecture of legacy registration code from ASP to .NET to meet an SEC mandate, the controlled development and implementation of custom software application as well as publicly accessible websites, and the virtualization of web and database servers to be relocated to a remote data center.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes