- Over 12+ years of IT Software Project as Project Manager and Strong experience with Agile Scrum Master and Vendor Relationship Management experience including Team Building.
- As a Scrum Master organized and facilitated project planning, daily stand - up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, Sprint release and planning, demos and other Scrum related meetings.
- Worked In-collaboration with vendors to ensure effective implementation of Agile. Facilitated Product backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and Retrospective in-accordance with product owner.
- Worked with stakeholders/product owners to prioritize the requirements for Sprint planning.
- Experienced in Project Budgeting and Forecast Reporting, Cost Controls & Quality Assurance, RFP, RFI and PoC
- Reporting/Dash board development and report to Executive managements.
- Hands on experience growing team towards Scrum methodologies and mentored towards delivering high quality products working with client (U.S, Germany and South Korea) for requirement gatherings and future project enhancements.
- Experienced in Ramp-up and Ramp down approaches including the Sign Off towards Financial and Budget forecasts with required Stakeholders.
- Solutions and Delivery - Co-ordinates on-site - offshore for technical engagements and customized offering from customer requirements.
- Involved in conducting meetings for Agile project requirements sessions with required stakeholders to articulate and create the requirements in UserStory formats.
- Accountable for handling different customer accounts and responsible for the Project Engagements through Scrum Methodologies.
- Closely work with product owner ensure product goal achievement.
- Involved in creating User Stories, prioritization, iteration/ Sprint planning, Release Planning, Scrum Retrospective by working with Scrum Master and Worked with Technical team to identify options to meet business requirements.
- Motivate cross-function protect team collaboration with Client, pre-sales, training and support teams to help improvement on business goals.
- Data presenting and communicating to the required stakeholders.
- Participating in UAT for final delivery and Sign-Off. Responding to RFP and RFI in integration product environment.
- Ability to multitask while maintaining strict quality standards.
- Work towards identifying and mitigation of impedances identified for development team .
Environment: JIRA, User Stories, project integration
- Responsible for the complete V&V of the Data logger PDLC lifecycle with various stages of testing as Module test, Integration Test, System and User Acceptance testing.
- Preparation of System Test cases as per the Product Requirement Specification document
- Estimating the effort required to execute the Product Requirement Specification.
- Estimating the effort required to execute the System Test Plan with implicit requirements.
- Creating the Internal User Acceptance Plan to validate the entire Product requirement as per MRS.
- Responsible for resolving the issues for defects tracking, along with co-ordination with client
Environment: Tera-term, Fluke Calibrator, Rational Clear Quest and Rational Clear Case.
- Responsible for the execution of the Verification and Validation Competency Centre (VVCC) team in all the V&V activities for BCM projects within RBEI for different BCM Projects like Audi - PKO and VW -MQB.
- Estimating the effort required to execute the task with implicit requirements.
- Maintaining and updating the Project-plan, Project metrics as per CMMi L5 Process.
- Responsible for resolving the issues for defects tracking, along with co-ordination with client.
Environment: Rational Test Real Time, CANoe, CANape, VAStester, PS7 Scheduler, Rational ClearQuest and Rational ClearCase.
- Code reviews and module testing (using RTRT tool) of the ECU software
- Integration (Signal path) testing using CAPL script in CANoe, CANape.
- Knowledge on automobile body electronics on Exterior, Interior lights and wiper
- Code Review with QAC Check as per the SW standards.
- Reviews between code and SRS (Software Requirement Specification) and finding the conflict between the code and SRS and bug fixing of the findings in the SW.
- Scheduling the task to the team members using PS7 scheduler
- Configuration Management
- Defect Management through RTMs
Environment: Rational Test Real Time, CANoe, CANape, VAStester, PS7 Scheduler and Rational Clearcase.