Experienced project management professional with 17 years in Information Technology environments that involve leading cyber security programs, directing strategic identity access management programs, managing SharePoint environments, as well as planning business continuity, incident response and forensic analysis.
IT Project Manager
- Oversee critical identity access management projects in operations and risk management organization.
- Successfully delivered program deliverables which focus on leveraging technologies/processes to isolate and eliminate segregation of duties conflicts in Citi s infrastructure in order to satisfy Federal Reserve Board mandates.
- Key player in internal program targeting the mitigation of global segregation of duties conflicts in high risk transactional areas.
- Guide the rollout of improved auditory self - assessment program aimed to mitigate potential for formal audit findings.
Senior Confidential Project Lead
- Lead development of the Confidential which compliments the city s core response plan for critical infrastructure.
- Design, develop and lead programs designed to provide cyber security improvement in diverse environments such as public and private sector leadership, critical infrastructure, emergency response, government, military and IT industry across the nation.
- Direct cyber security community and state war game style exercises with the aim of assisting in the improvement of cybersecurity postures.
- Facilitate collegiate cybersecurity war game competitions as part of the Confidential.
- Managed the center s Microsoft SharePoint environment. The Center is funded by the US Department of Homeland Security and Department of Defense.
Project Management Consultant
- Manage simultaneous high profile global projects impacting Confidential Inc s commerce and support websites in effort to increase revenue and decrease cost as well as Marketing corporate governance advisory.
- Implemented and fostered culture of clear project tracking and accountability with clear line of sight to budget spending.
- Serve as technical advisor to executive staff fielding issues requiring IT hardware. Ample experience with direct interaction of global project members and vendors presenting time zone and culture challenges.
- Managed the departments Microsoft SharePoint environment. Projects averaged from 500K to 2M budgets with 6 to 18 month timelines.
Manager of Project Management Office
- Directed multiple projects and lead team of project managers chartered with managing strategic projects for Confidential commerce and support websites designed to enhance product and service offerings.
- Appointed Area Champion for Confidential Marketing s Six Sigma program lending guidance to junior members delivering projects in accordance with and seeking certification of Six Sigma practices.
- Implement business continuity planning and disaster recovery discipline across Confidential s US based marketing locations.