Program Manager Resume
Sr. IT Professional in software application development, provided technical expertise supporting staff, enhancing systems operations, policy development, providing analytical support, operational strategy, infrastructure build - out. business process re-engineering and EVM, RFP documentation, requirements documentation, data modeling, data extracts, customized reporting. Experienced in methodologies Agile, Waterfall, SDLC Process, CPIC SME, Portfolio Management, Experienced providing IT solutions in configuration and change management, enterprise architecture, and resource planning.
Sr. Program Manager - Technical Lead
- HUD Client: Provide technical leadership support to HUD Capital Planning Support /Budget allocation support with re-alignment of HUD Agency IT Portfolio focusing on budget, milestones, performance and risks as part of its annual IT budget submission process, developing IT policy and governance. Implementing TBM for FY19.
- Develop strategic planning for FY 2018 CPIC activities, assist Project Manager with developing IT Investment Artifacts and provide training to Project Managers.
- FEMA Proposal development technical lead FEMA IT Modernization contract valued at $256 Million dollars. Provided Capital Planning support, Contiingency Planning, Budget Re-Alignment and EA Services Support.
- NRC Proposal technical support for Nuclear Regulatory Commission IT Modernization contract valued $150 Million dollars. Provided technical support of Asset Management, SLA Agreements and Contingency Operations Planning.
- EPA Client: Provided technical leadership to EPA and managed support for the Capital Planning team fo the Environment Protection Agency CPIC Program, consolidation the IT Portfolio after a 31% reduction from $490 to $316 million; developed Strategic planning implementing a road map to move the agency forward in its management of IT Investments focusing on budget, milestones, performance and risks as part of its annual IT budget submission process, FITARA guidance, developing IT policy and governance.
- Provide capture management support in Enterprise Architecture responding to RFP's for new work in the area of Portfolio Management, systems integration and program management.
- Consolidated the Agency’s IT budget between the OCFO and OCIO organizations through the Federal Budget Review process in Oracle Financials. Improved communication in the organization and provided training to other Program/ Project Managers; EVM analysis support further trained staff in the use of the eCPIC application and accounting of IT assets. Developed policy for IT systems compliance and regulations.
- Support the OIG Inspector General for data calls and analyzing IT Investment project plans to identify area of wasteful spending in support the case management system.
Sr. Program Manager/ Technical Lead
- Managed $6 Billion dollars eCPIC IT Portfolio and led all DOC Department of Commerce efforts for all Agency and Bureaus efforts with evaluating and providing recommendations to the IT investment portfolio. Focusing on budget, milestones, performance and risks as part of the annual IT budget submission process, developing IT policy, EVM and governance use of the eCPIC System for all Investments, including Tableau Portfolio System Reports, generation of OMB Validations Process, Project Activities and Performance Metrics, developed business cases for Enterprise IT Services.
- Delivered improved quantitative and qualitative analysis tools as well as budget support, EVM support integrated project schedules and enhanced progress reports to senior management. Led communications and financial analysis activities for the IT Dashboard, provided analysis on investments health and supporting system documentation (risk registry, risk management plan, requirements, historical performance, security and contracts).
- Provided updates for the Monthly Agency CIO Meeting and Artifact collection of investment documentation. Provide business process management and set up their data repository system for Artifacts. Developed briefs and presentations for the monthly CIO/ ITRB review and DOC-CPIC community. Manage the Quarterly Pass-Back Review efforts OMB and Booz Allen for the IT Portfolio and develop POAM's. Provide research and data analysis to support Data Calls reporting on the Agency FITARA scoring and standings.
- Managed the program for the buildout to of the DOC of CHII (Commerce Headquarter IT Infrastructure) managed project plans for Office Suite Build Out, Cubicle Floor arrangements, and Infrastructure Cabling. Also the renovation of the HQ building floor Office Suites.
- Converted the FY2017 Template to FY2018 Template converting the entire Portfolio, also customize Business Case for DOC Reporting. Wrote Policies and Procedures, Guidance to provide assistance and ensure compliance with OMB, GAO, and regulatory requirements.
- Defined and initiated projects to include Data Calls, research analysis, integrated master schedules, policy interpretation, risk assessment, alternatives analysis and performance measurements in order to measure and evaluate the outcomes of program initiatives. Utilized process and data flow modeling, requirement analysis, feasibility studies, and process analyses to document and evaluate problems relating to workflow, organization, and planning, and developing appropriate correction action.
Sr. Project Manager
- Managed several major IT Projects and Programs within the FDA existing IT network infrastructure. Develop integrated master schedule, coordinate task activities between staff Engineers, Enterprise Architecture and other Sub-Contractors to support infrastructure upgrade.
- Upgrade the Trouble Ticketing System from a Remedy system to Service Now, improve business process also Telecommunications Network Equipment Ordering and Installations, Verizon Vendor Relationship Management, EVM analysis and Project Cost Estimation.
- Developed detail Project Plans in EPLC, Master Schedule and Costs that support the HP Contract, including onboarding staff, tracking budget data and implementation metrics for servicing numbers. Systems upgrade Oracle Financials.
- Managed the buildout of primary client ICE WV Data Center implementing IT asset management infrastructure and new construction of the building according to project plans.
- Led Cerner PathNet to develop custom solutions with HL7; patient outcomes benefit, change management, application design, content management, case management, solution testing, and develop detailed documentation for troubleshooting and process improvement.
- Provided support during GWU Go Live software upgrade EMR. Ability to interact with all levels of a physician practice including working with doctors, mid-level providers, nurses, clinical support, administrative and managerial staff, develop, support, and maintain workflows in correspondence with the EMR, conduct training for office staff and physicians onsite, as well as in the classroom setting, maintain a working knowledge for clinical report writer, procedures, and workflows.
- Provide technical support and interpreting policy guidance for HHS and CMS for HIPPA, SOX, HIX, Patient Protection Affordability Care Act, Healthcare Reform Act, and Medicare and Medicaid regulation updates.
- Ensure Meaningful Use core measures are met on a daily basis, Provide optimization support for live clinics, troubleshoot various system issues upgrade testing for the 11.4 rollout, host web based presentations for staff and providers to facilitate improved system utilization, create training materials, job aids, and reference guides.
Sr. Analyst - Project Manager/ Architect
- Managed the CIO Division Sr. Management with developing its CPIC and Enterprise Architecture Programs. Provide portfolio management support with developing IT Metrics and analytical support for applications within the existing portfolio. Developed detail policy and process documentation using Visio, identifying the alignment between EVM, CPIC and EA with the CSAM and SDLC processes.
- Led research efforts to develop USFS Enterprise Architecture project as Scrum Master using Agile Methodologies and CPIC policy guidance based on OIG audit recommendations, improved OMB Exhibit 300’s Business Cases overall scoring, security, and project controls. Developed CPIC Training Program for remote Project Managers with training materials and business case analysis. Developed supporting artifacts for EA project including Register, Artifacts and Policy. Created a detailed business processes for tracking metrics, level of effort by Project Plan and Master Schedules, also capture Total Cost of IT applications within the Portfolio and developed detailed planning schedules in MS Project.
- Provided policy guidance and counseling services for Prince George’s county residents promoting healthcare management and wellness for the in the areas STD’s, Testing, Health Wellness Education and Crisis Management. Collected data for user service profiles and defined methodologies. Developed data models using SQL and SAS to define impact and economic analysis of county health services.
- Develop new care models for the clinic and improve the way enrollees receive health care and coordinate benefits between groups for Medicare-Medicaid.
- Developed curriculum for annual programs, provided project planning, schedules, budgets, and process improvement. Provided resource allocation to identify services inefficiencies. Defined requirements for CMS, Clinical Quality Measures, National Quality Assurance, CPOE and Healthcare Information Data Sets. Develop marketing strategies and program materials to further promote services to underserved community.
- Managed the entire PC Refresh Project to provide new laps top for over 800 employees throughout the company in the US and Internationally. Develop SQL scripts to collect and analyze the existing hardware and software IT portfolio infrastructure data, to define the process, governed the RFP Process in selecting a Vendor, and coordinated the logistics of getting new lap tops to employees, identify equipment costs driver to the Help desk. Used Share-point to managed detail project documents (Project Plans, Project Charters, and Strategic Plans).
- Development upgrade of the HR Taleo System Project of the Adobe CQ5 Content Management System, Cobra Deltek Payroll and Taleo which included redefining all critical business processes; redefining job requisition, processing incoming candidates, redefining employee data feeds, also employee performance and compensation criteria. Manage active directory for HR system.
- Implemented the COTS Digital Board Books project implementing a new software application for ICF Board of Directors to use IPAD devices for the governing and coordinating of documentation for the Executive Board of Directors meetings.
- Coordinated the Fleet Management Project governing the RFP Process Vendor Management to manage the ICF Copier Services Equipment Contracts throughout company headquarters and field site offices. Analyzed the existing portfolio and developed detailed reports to track expenses, reducing costs by 20% for equipment, paper and ink cartridge resources.
- Led efforts to improve NNSA-OCIO CPIC process by developing policy guidance, presentation materials and training materials with Capital Planning. Drafted response to data calls for correspondence inquires by US Congressional Office and OMB.
- Drafted and reviewed policy guidance for the Project Execution Model (PEM) and the Product Realization Integrated Digital Enterprise Program.
- Supported IRS managed their investment portfolio for analysis and scoring efforts for its IT portfolio of major investments, OMB 300 exhibits Majors and Non-majors, also prepared the business case for the FY 2010 submission cycle.
- Developed the Vital Records Program including documents; Strategic Plan, COOP Policy Guidelines, and Training Materials, Project Plans and Schedules, WBS and Emergency Checklist Kit.
- Implemented Program Management Office Library identifying government best practices and supporting template documentation for the IT department, also developed CPIC policies to efficiently analyzing IT investments in accordance to the Clinger-Cohn Act.
- Enhanced the e-CPIC Program and Med-Series 4 application to provided portfolio management support and analyzed the existing NHLBI IT portfolio .NET applications FACETS architecture that serves the organization.
- Developed FACETS uses cases, functional and business flow documentation, gather requirements, write technical documents, update scope and project plans. Manage the entire implementation life cycle for claims application.
- Developed a database tracking system for performance metrics of the portfolio illustrating how value is added, EVM analysis. Developed a detail CPIC business process, supporting documentation and methodology for installing new applications through the ITIRB into the IT portfolio.
- Prepared detail presentations for Sr. Management illustrating the strategic direction of NHLBI and how the IT Portfolio supports the organization. Also establish business process for setting up NHLBI Review Board and used Primavera to develop detailed Project Plans.
- Drafted a written assessment report of NWS overall Enterprise Architecture. Analyzed OMB 300 Exhibits identifying cost data of the existing Enterprise Architecture and measured tracking cost against the annual budget. Led project team in developing detailed systems-on-a-page documentation and graphic diagrams of the entire NWS agency.
- Provided portfolio management support of the 36 OMB 300 major investments for the NWS using Pro-sight. Managed efforts for OMB 300 Business Case submission process including providing detailed analytical support on cost data and information supporting the program including major and non-major business cases. Updated business case data in e-CPIC software and led efforts in developing artifacts of all supporting detailed documentation for DOT/FMCSA. Provided master scheduling support for the FMCSA business case.
- Provided monthly EVM analysis support for program including detail analysis Cost Performance Reports (CPR) reports of service provider data, generation of detailed monthly reports and briefing senior level staff of EVM analysis.
- Improved NNSA operating efficiencies with the implementation of ISO 9001 and managed project on time and on budget, provided business development support for upcoming government contracts. Lead manager for project with the implementation of ISO 9001 at NNSA Headquarters improving operation efficiencies of critical business processes using MS Project, providing systems assessment and gap analysis of their current intranet web-based applications efforts for NIMS (NNSA Integrated Management System) website using COTS I-Dreams document repository control application software. Developed the major business case to add to the existing NNSA major investment portfolio. Also developed supporting artifacts.
- Developed functional requirements gathering session interviewed department managers across NNSA divisions to define all technical documentation including; detailed functional requirements in Rational Suites Use Case format, System Project Plans, System Quality Manual and mapped and categorized of 40 critical business processes. Developed Operations Process Flows Diagrams in VISIO redefining critical business process across NNSA.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes