PMP and CSM certified manager of software releases and IT infrastructure implementations with extensive experience in quality assurance. In - depth knowledge of SDLC processes using Agile and Waterfall development models. Proven success leading globally sourced projects as well as being a prime contributor in establishing and maintaining best engineering practices.
- Scrum Master, SAFe agilist
- Strong writing skills, process & technical
- Quality assurance (building quality in)
- Risk analysis
- Backlog grooming & scoping leadership
- Root cause analysis process
- Global team management-India,China,Mexico
- Metrics & reporting
- Planning predictable release trains
- Strong customer & product advocate
Project Management Tools: RALLY, JIRA/Confluence, MS Project, Sharepoint, HP-Quality Center (ALM), PowerPoint, Excel
Confidential, Waltham, Ma
- As release manager, led the newly created analytics acquisition team to their first successful product release while meeting or exceeding acceptable release criteria.
- As scrum master, managed daily sprint activity including story grooming and management, risk management, and all metrics tracking related to burn up/burn down, automation progress, code quality, story points, and overall bug velocity burn-down.
- Established new QA team within the newly created organization from the hiring phase through the establishment of a mature operational model consisting of an overall automation and manual test approach strategy in support of Confidential ’s storage analytics and management applications.
- Established best QA practices in the areas of end to end test strategy, documentation, test case definition, test storage management in HP-QC(ALM), defect reporting, and test prioritization.
- Established a Field Escape Analysis Process which was adopted by multiple engineering teams within the extended Management Engineering Group organization.
Confidential, Hopkinton, Ma
Agile Project Management, SQA Manager
- Provided all project and people management tasks related to the Unified Storage Division newly created In-Market team consisting of local and remote engineers. Responsibilities included planning & scoping efforts, resource allocation, risk analysis, and reporting to ensure project deliverables were delivered on time while meeting all quality and milestone criteria.
- In-Market engineering team was a key contributor in reducing customer Data Unavailable/Data Loss rates and exceeded expectations beyond Confidential Unified Storage Division’s target quality and delivery goals.
- Formally presented the In-Market release process to critical customers and Confidential executives. This presentation increased the customer’s confidence in Confidential ’s processes and significantly improved customer retention.
- As a key member of the Unified Test Management task force, established common test management policies and practices across the entire Unified Storage Division consisting of more than 500 QA engineers.
Confidential, Waltham, Ma
SQA Manager, Project Manager, Systems Integration Engineer
- Performed all engineering management tasks related to the delivery of Confidential /Lakeview’s high-availability and data-protection solutions, Confidential Cluster, Echostream, and Confidential . Managed a permanent staff of 11 engineers as well as performed all project management tasks related to all aspects of product delivery.
- Reduced field defects by 45% for the Confidential clustering product over the course of one release cycle by modifying quality related processes.
- Project-managed the physical relocation of Lakeview’s product development lab from Cambridge to Waltham. This involved planning and executing all aspects of the breakdown and redeployment of server, storage, and networking infrastructure.
- As system integration engineer, provided technical consulting services to companies interested in a high-availability computing solution. Conducted onsite pre-sales presentations, planning and implementations which included installation, customization, and acceptance testing.