- Seasoned Scrum Master/Coach wit h ov er 6 years applying formal Scrum framework in Lean Agile environments. Experienced working with multiple teams to assist them in the implementation and improvement of their Agile practices, standing up new teams/delivering interactive Agile basic training and coaching to higher levels of maturity at a sustainable pace. I bring Agile Scrum, Kanban, XP techniques and a Kaizen mindset (PDCA). A lifelong learner I have gained practicing knowledge of;
- Lean UX, Design thinking, Confidential /TDD, Story splitting and vertical slices, Feature v Component organization, Targeted Outcomes - mapping, Design Sprints, Cynefin (Dave Snowden of Cognitive Thinking), SAFe - Hypotheses and Experimentation (Dean Leffingwell)
- High energy, fast-paced, collaborative working style. Innovative thinker, solution oriented with a bias to deliver. Deep experience in traditional SDLC (PM 10 yrs), Iterative, Agile Scrum (Kanban, Lean) methodologies and techniques TDD, CI, CD. Well versed in Micro services Architecture. Experienced in developing self-organizing, high performant teams. Servant leader, situationally aware, polished facilitation skills.
- Visio, Jira, MS Project, MS TFS, Use Case, User Stories, Process/Workflow Modeling, MS Office, SQL.
- Continuous improvement - analysis/design/implementation. Work and Data flow diagramming. Object oriented design. Rules based systems.
- Waterfall, iterative and Agile Scrum/Kanban/Lean SDLC frameworks
- Cloud computing
- Web/mobile device architecture/delivery systems.
- Accomplished facilitator of requirements gathering/workflow analysis, modeling/training and implementation workshops.
- Client relationship management. Coach/mentor. Agile framework, servant leadership, continuous improvement, situational awareness.
- Agile, Lean, XP and Kanban techniques (TDD, CI/CD, pair programming, bottleneck analysis)
- Strategic planning, Business Case, and Competitive Analysis development.
- Business Process analysis, design and Change management.
- AWS and Microservices architectures
- Systems integration of disparate applications. Workflow analysis and design.
- Web-based channels, supporting technologies, navigation and flow.
Confidential, Manchester, NH
Agile Coach/Scrum Master
- Working with a start-up as scrum master/coach of two cross functional teams.
- Team 1 committed to delivery of a Mobile app to enable Field personnel to complete their work on-site at a single visit.
- Team 2 is experimenting with CI and committed to build out the infrastructure to support Continuous Integration.
- For Team 1 in the scrum master/coach role I facilitated hands-on basic Agile coaching, objectives/responsibilities of (Scrum master, Product Owner and Development team) and all Agile ceremonies.
- Techniques for organizing in vertical slices, Confidential, story splitting and CI were introduced as the team mastered the basics.
- For Team 2, I assumed the role of Scrum Master and hands on contributor in the configuration/implementation of open source CI server (Jenkins) Confidential (Git) and (automated testing) Selenium. Kanban approach.
Senior Scrum Master
- Extending the growth and embrace of Agile and Kanban tools/techniques at the organization in support of their Digital transformation.
- Building out Continuous Integration pipeline, moving portions of the backend data/functionality to the Cloud and developing Mobile applications to enable all work to be performed in the field with the objective of reducing cycle times.
- Scrum master to a Product development team of 8 (eight). Coaching and advising team members and other team’s scrum masters. Behavior Driven Development ( Confidential ), ScrumBan, Jira and Digital Native Applications (DNA).
- Standing up scrum teams, coaching of Product Owner, Executives and Development team members.
- Well versed in metrics (velocity, burndown, burn up, story estimation, story splitting), vertical slices and Agile ceremonies (Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Retrospectives).
- In this role as Management Consultant I performed a Competitive/Strategic Analysis on a Confidential ’s Hospital for a ‘C’ Level candidate.
- Developed new revenue streams for the CEO of Woman’s Health programs
- Stood up two new Internet-based businesses in the Sales & Marketing sector
Confidential, Newton, MA
Senior Scrum Master/Project Manager
- Stood up 6 teams of 6-8 members in departmental and Enterprise software development efforts (Clinical, Payroll, Operations, Sales & Marketing, Accounting, Procurement)
- Institute continuous improvements in PDLC, measurable and sustainable.
- Facilitated daily standup meetings, sprint retrospectives, backlog grooming, sprint demos, stakeholder meetings, sprint and release planning.
- Direct and lead development team from inception through delivery of final product
- Continuous improvement analysis and implementation - Velocity, burndown, timelines, risk and issues
- Introduced new concepts in product training for a 27,000 person, geographically dispersed staff.
- Delivered workshops for Product Owners in the writing of User Stories.
Confidential, Lexington, MA
Senior Client Partner
- Drove the Business Development and Product Design of the Financial Edition of a Trade and Matching engine for the implementation of screen-based Trading systems for commodities and futures trading at the major NYC and Chicago based exchanges (CME, NYBoT, CBOE, and NYMEX).
Confidential, Natick, MA
Senior Client Partner
- Lead the Business Development, Functional Design and Market Delivery of the first Internet-based Bid/Ask exchange of refined fuel products.
- AMEX. Analysis and Functional Requirements capture for the improvements to their internet Portal offering.