To secure a position as a Scrum Master in a growing and challenging company.
Frameworks & Tools: Atlassian Suite, Rally
Software: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Led multiple Agile development projects by facilitating daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, sprint demos, sprint retros and reviews.
- Maintained and updated the Intranet for the company, based on product owner feedback.
- Worked with management and end - users to help build an Agile company and culture.
- Successfully started new programs with Sprint 0 planning, continuously increasing velocity of in-house Agile team.
- Was responsible for prioritization and escalation of issues against key deliverables to maximize value to business.
- Managed and worked with over 10 direct reports and their teams (120 employees)
- Consistently achieved metric goals and developed several company leading teams
- Big box experience with leading one of the highest revenue stores in the company.
- Developed several leaders within the company and had the lowest turnover in the territory.
Specialty Sales Manager
- Worked with high end clientele and helped develop several solutions based on their needs.
- Designed a variety of complex projects from single room to full house designs
- Achieved double digit revenue growth, back to back years.
- Led the top team in the company and helped progress career growth of several team members.