- Microsoft Office Microsoft Server 2000 and 2003 Remedy 5.0 and 5.5 75 WPM
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Microsoft OCS Adobe Premier Pro CS5.5 Microsoft Exchange 2003
- Hyperion Putty SQL Server Management Studio Reflection X Toad VersionOne
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Creator and director of Confidential (Bigger than a Game) youth sports mentoring program.
- Schedules out activities and educational sessions for program.
- Budgets, and acquires deals and sponsorships to fund program.
- Manages staff and curriculum.
- Coordinates marketing and recruitment strategies
- Provide skills training, and also mentor students in college readiness, life skills, and career readiness.
- Event coordinator for Confidential Community Kickoff (had 19 registered vendors, sponsors, and Alpha Media radio broadcasting for hosting and music). Fed over 200 people in disenfranchised area of the West end of Louisville, KY. Educated community on the program, and provided resources through vendors needed for advancement through everyday life.
- Planned and organized Peace League (city of Louisville sponsored Men’s basketball league in Louisville, KY).
- Promoted Peace League through various marketing strategies (social media, radio, etc.).
- Coordinated staff, security and all other dynamics of the league.
- Brought in educational guest speakers and college coaches to educate participants on various topics such as: the importance of life insurance, financial planning, higher education, job counseling, etc.
- Over 80 men from neighborhoods around the city participated, with over 1,000+ spectators in attendance throughout the league.
- 5 young men were offered opportunities to join or try out for a college basketball team, and to enroll in an institution of higher education.
- Two young men were assisted with reaching out to professional agents/personnel. One of them signed a professional basketball contract with a top - level professional basketball team in Germany.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
Alternate Scrum Master/Oracle Applications DBA
- Served as primary for End of Year, and other monthly turns (patching, cloning, updates to servers, etc.). Coordinated downtime, timelines, testing and verification process; and performed maintenance.
- Created an outline and processes for team to better allocate resources for team’s workplace efficiency.
- Served as the alternate for Scrum Master Duties for team. Ran Daily Stand-ups and coordinated stories on Version One when needed, and/or main Scrum Master was away.
- Assisted with enhancing teams Agile practices to better fit the team and to create more transparency.
- Served as lead for Oracle Enterprise Manager transition to 13C.
- Controlled and monitored user access to the database.
- Planned for backup and recovery of database information.
- Backed up and restored the database. Served as primary for all database clones.
- Contacted Oracle Corporation for technical support.
- Served as primary for the Oracle Enterprise Management application that monitored the databases.
- Performed needed patching requested by Oracle to fix any issues in applications.
- Mounted server instances in network allocated storage.
- Maintained and troubleshot Hyperion and WebLogic servers for the Financial Close Management tool.
- Condensed workload with new users in Financial Close Manager by connecting WebLogic via Active Directory.
- Worked with business users and information technology workers to coordinate and streamline plans to solve/prevent issues.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
Information Security Assurance Intern
- Completed all Enterprise Information Security (EIS) Computer Based Training Courses.
- Completed Training Courses for Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
- Received training on Enterprise Solution Point, Technical Vulnerability Management, Confidential Integrated Control Framework, Personal Card Information Solutionary, and Evidence of Review programs.
- Named Security Consultant for four projects (reviewed documents using SDLC, consulted project owners, and completed final security reviews).
- Organized EIS’s Assurance Team’s SharePoint Site using Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
- Updated the Assurance Team’s Secure Code Scanning List.
- Created Verizon’s HIPPA/HITECH, & HITRUST Discovery Outlines.
- Created Confidential Information Protection Maturity (HIPM) Control Objective Count Workbook.
- Mitigated steps to close ten overdue Issues and Opportunities (IOPs) logged in Enterprise Solution Point.
- Filmed, produced, and edited Confidential ’s IT Summer Internship video to present to Confidential Leadership.
Confidential, Gary, IN
Interactive Campus QR Coded Multimedia Tour Intern
- Created scope, project timeline, and coordinated any meetings needed. Managed every part of project.
- Created “Google Earth” - style map of the University’s campus.
- Researched and created the video scripts for each building on campus.
- Designed and coordinated webpage creation for each video by embedding HTML code that linked to each building and provided virtual tour of each building via YouTube video and also provided related links.
- Filmed tour footage of each building on the University’s campus, captured the audio tracks, and uploaded and digitally edited clips (using Adobe Premier Pro CS5.5).
- Championed the design and installation of the Generated QR Codes (which were placed on building directories and information pamphlets around campus) that linked to videos for students, visitors, and staff to scan with smartphones or tablets.
- Collaboratively determined the communication required to communicate the QR Interactive Tour to the campus and surrounding community.
- Filmed, produced, & edited tutorial video for using videoconferencing at Confidential .
- Filmed live stream of IU Confidential ’s Nursing School Graduation over the Indiana University Network.
Confidential, Broomfield, CO
Information Technology Intern
- Built virtual servers and set up physical servers for training classes at Confidential .
- Created web pages using Microsoft SharePoint on the company’s main portal site.
- Served and assisted sales workers with the Customer Relationship Management initiative at Confidential Corporation by organizing and structuring each section of information by sales division.
- Set up new Dell model laptop on the Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM). Enables one to deploy the needed operation systems and applications to many PC’s & laptops at once (for each different model CPU), which cuts time and costs significantly.
- Served as the technical lead and project manager to set up Confidential ’s implementation of Microsoft OCS systems (enterprise real-time communications server, providing the infrastructure for enterprise instant messaging, presence, file transfer, peer-to-peer and multiparty voice and video calling, ad hoc and structured conferences (audio, video, and web), and PSTN (public switched telephone network) connectivity).
- Built virtual network to house the Microsoft OCS system.
Computer Systems Administrator/Configuration Management Technician
- Installed, configured, and maintained network operating systems for 200 servers.
- Planned, coordinated, and installed application software and hardware for operating systems. Optimized performance of hardware and software systems.
- Identified system problems and developed corrective action. Managed installation of system patches and enhancements/updates and ensured system integrity was not compromised.
- Provided preventative maintenance and system-wide back-ups.
- Utilized network components or information systems to enforce mandatory access control.
- Performed system resource and user account management.
- Assisted over 3,000 customers base-wide in base call center. Took trouble calls, troubleshot with small computer issues, and directed higher status tickets to appropriate technical team through trouble tickets using Remedy 5.0.
- Performed Defense Message System software/hardware installations.
- Operated Message Distribution Terminals and associated encryption equipment supporting all on-base agencies and several guard and reserve units. Received classified/unclassified organizational messages through Automated Digital Network and distributed messages via DMS.