- Multilingual professional with excellent track record of delivering highly complex projects impacting bottom - line profitability, and shaping effective product and brand strategies for international companies - including the #1 company in the world.
- Adept at leveraging strategic planning to drive project lifecycles and deliver on significant business improvements.
- Excellent capacity for scheduling, milestone management, prioritization, and task allocation to project teams.
- In-depth expertise in product marketing and branding to create a consistent brand message.
- Committed to solutions-focused marketing principles and branding strategies.
- Contribute actively to company growth and success, spearheading strategic analysis, planning, and initiatives.
- Attract and build powerful teams and professional networks, creating fun and engaging events and incentives.
- Strategic Analysis & Planning Project Management Customer Acquisition & Retention Brand Management
- Marketing & Public Relations Product Management New Product Introduction New Market Penetration
- Team Building Problem Solving Competitive Positioning Market Analysis Digital Marketing
MS Office MS Project Nielsen Optima HiAnt Agility SX.enterprise GUI (NxT) Phocas Professional
Confidential, New York, New York
- Direct strategic planning and execution for product areas; manage annual budgeting, supplier forecasting, and selection of both domestic and international product suppliers.
- Integrate multi-channel data into sales analyses, product promotions, and market penetration. Spearhead creative branding, logo design, packaging, and competitive marketing.
- Update and maintain online product data sheets.
- Develop monthly clearance brochures, including product selection, layout, inventory, and pricing.
- Generated $100,000 in net new sales by developing an innovative new sales analytics template, enabling unparalleled visibility into gaps in existing sales targeting processes.
- Launched same-day delivery in the New York Area; researched and selected vendors capable of meeting targets.
- Created higher margin opportunities by developing private product sets to fulfill customer needs.
- Enhanced supplier outcomes through negotiations on co-ops, rebate incentives, and investment purchases.
- Improved customer servicing capabilities by launching same-day delivery in targeted customer areas / segments.
- Key point of contact for relationship management and account growth with manufacturers / wholesalers and consumers.
- Devise and execute targeted plans for increasing territory sales and profit margins.
- Liaise with customers to provide best-in-class solutions delivery aligned with their requirements.
- Update weekly BO reports.
- Contribute to outreach strategies.
- Consistently met and exceeded annual sales targets of 10% year-over-year growth.
- Boosted sales 15% within a single year by taking an instrumental role in top-level sales planning, promotions, and email campaigns.
- Expanded market reach into international sectors by handling weekly translations of promotional documents and marketing collateral from English to French.
Confidential, Cold Spring, New York
Business Development Manager
- Spearheaded marketing, public relations, and new business development, including aggressively pursuing potential opportunities in multiple markets.
- Coordinated strategies for new client acquisition and retention, securing relationships with a number of high-profile brand names.
- Managed showroom organization, opening and closing, and arrangements.
- Propelled sales growth by 20% annually on average for 2 consecutive years.
- Realized zero-cost advertising revenues by negotiating a free full-page ad in the Condé Nast architectural digest.
- Drove 20% overall business growth by securing major branded accounts with renowned clients such as Amazon and Overstock.
- Nurtured client relationships with additional valued customers such as Wayfair, One Kings Lane, Gilt, Century21, and Home Goods.
- Formulated and executed strategic plans, promotions, displays, and events to introduce new brands and increase sales of existing categories.
- Forecasted number of displays per promotion per brand.
- Coordinated new product introductions, changeovers, and price increases.
- Organized salons introducing new products to customers.
- Played active role in increasing sales by 15%, collaborating with senior leadership on strategic business development.
- Generated 20% sales increase for key buyer, strategizing new product launch events for Gillette ProGlide and Wella Professional product lines.
- Improved sales by 30%, leveraging Nielsen database to revamp skin care share of retail shelf.
- Boosted effect by 50%, improving and tactically leading claim management process.
- Doubled or tripled facing of P&G products on shelves, conducting extensive analysis of products and competitors.
- Garnered interest and support of new Olay cosmetic branch in Luxemburg, leading promotion in 2 major supermarket chains.
- Ensured smooth changeovers of Hair Care and Baby Care categories for Les Mousquetaires.
Test Center Manager
- Managed all aspects of 2 Professional Licensing and IT Certification Exam centers.
- Coordinated and led 18-person team conducting short-term projects.
- Prepared weekly schedules, payroll, and reports.
- Built and led high-performance team, hiring, training, mentoring, and leading dedicated teams.
- Maximized success and profitability of both centers, strategically scheduling employees to optimize availability.
- Oversaw effective management of ~800 candidates’ exams on daily basis.