- Upcoming BSSE graduate offering a strong foundation in software engineering and programming principles across multiple platforms.
- Entry level experience in object - oriented programming; developing, testing and debugging code; designing interfaces; and administering systems and networks.
- Quickly learn and master new technologies; successful working in both team and self-directed settings.
- Managing Night Operation overseeing over 35 parking facilities for a parking service company specialized in professional parking management, serving the City of Philadelphia.
- Providing technical support to automated parking equipment, PCs, printers and peripherals from automated garage gates and automated pay stations.
- Troubleshooting parking related equipment such as PCs, exit and entry devices.
- Providing base level IT supports and training to non-technical personnel within the operation.
- Providing support and training on start-up, shut down and first level troubleshooting of processes to operation and parking facilities’ staff.
- Remaining up to date on the latest technologies and solutions applicable to company products.
Parking Account Manager
- Worked closely with Hahnemann University Hospital Transportation as client, to implement effective solutions in reshaping parking services structure for the Hospital and focusing on effective customer service.
- Provided technical support to 4 PCs, 3 DVRs, 4 printers and peripherals, 8 automated garage gates and 3 automated pay stations using Federal, DataPark hardware and software.
- Providing base level IT supports to non-technical personnel within the business.
- Resolved problems with malfunctioning parking equipment.
- Resolved frequent network communication and hardware issues which led to greater maintenance and performance results.
- Remained up to date on the latest technologies and solutions applicable to company products.
- Provided administrative support to 19 different doctors specialized in gastroenterology and hepatology.
- Coordinated adequate time for various consult and procedure time slots, serving 50+ patients per day using web based applications.
- Updated and maintained patients’ medical records from active database using Medical Manager and Gmed applications.
- Focused on urgent phone calls that require physicians’ immediate response which in turn provided instantaneous care to patients in need of emergency appointments.
- Played a key role in insurance eligibility using web base application.