Experienced IT professional with an MBA in Project Management as well as Project Management Professional (PMP) certification backed up with Network, Security, Hardware and software technical certifications from CompTIA and over five years of progressive experience in information technology and project management. Experience in system analysis and implementation, configuration and change management, IT security and compliance, business and process analysis, IT strategy and planning, and setting up IT infrastructure. Experience in managing complex IT projects through all stages of project lifecycle. Hands - on experience in installation, configuration, and maintenance of personal computers, lap tops, networks, workstations, cabling, peripherals, and related IT equipment. ITIL v3 certified and experience in training personnel, providing technical support as well as expertise in liaising and coordinating with external vendors and negotiating prices and costs.
- Change Management
- Requirements Analysis
- IT Security Best Practices
- Project Planning
- Network Applications and Troubleshooting
- Data Analysis
- Hardware and Software maintenance
- PC Technical Support
- IT Compliance
- Risk management
- Agile Methodologies
- IT Infrastructure Management
- Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Wireless Technical Support
Senior IT Analyst
Confidential, San Diego, C A
- Plans, designs, and develops new system architecture. Maintain existing IT Systems.
- Conduct capacity and performance analysis, provides system configuration change and upgrade recommendations.
- Manage and track trouble tickets pertaining to computer networks, telephone services, hardware’s, software’s, and system services.
- Assuring compliance with organizational policies and procedures along with safety programs with respect to the IT department.
- Managing and monitoring patch management and antivirus.
- Provide technical assistance, training and system documentation for users to promote efficient operation of applications.
- Working with departments on specific software selection, application set up and migration.
- Responsible for requirements gathering and coordination of service delivery activities.
- Responsible for problem identification, diagnosis, reporting and facilitation of resolution regarding user issues and/or system outages.
- Administering all IT equipment - desktop computing, servers, printers, telephone instruments and equipment, video conferencing, switches, routers, and other general networking equipment.
- Assisting with automation scripting of programs and updates.
SYSTEM ANALYST/ PROJECT MANAGER
Confidential, Irwindale, CA
- Developed project plans, budgets and identified resources for different IT projects.
- Organized and managed all phases of IT projects to ensure on-time completion.
- Assembled and coordinated project team members; assigned individual responsibilities.
- Managed all change through their lifecycle from submission closure of change request.
- Assessed the priority and impact of all changes for accuracy Develop, analyze, and track change requests through completion.
- Worked with CAB to ensure the integrity and quality of all change requests and their implementation.
- Performed requirement analysis and prepared specific proposals for modified or replacement systems.
- Worked closely with SME’s, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Defined application problem by conferring with clients and evaluated procedures and processes.
- Determined requirements, designed, built, tested, implemented, maintained and enhanced business systems.
- Determined proper installation parameters for software and hardware, for smooth integration, transition and efficiency.
- Analyzed, detected, identified and corrected technical problems and deficiencies.
- Examined existing IT systems and business models and analyzed systems requirements.
- Implemented, Configured and tested feasible solutions.
- Worked with operational and release managers to embed changes within the business.
- Conducted post-implementation reviews to validate the result of the change requested for projects.
- Designed work flows and managed timelines for key activities and deliverables.
IT Support Analyst
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Managed and maintained over 1500 client devices, multiple servers, printers, associated network, and users.
- Answered user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performed and ensured proper installation of cables, operating systems, and appropriate software.
- Read technical manuals, conferred with users, or conducted computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support.
- Developed training materials and procedures as well trained users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Conferred with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications, security settings or access permissions for groups or individuals.
- Managed database on Power School portal as well as provided technical support on-site or via phone or email.
- Ensured that company's computer equipment is configured to conform to established guidelines.
- Maintained all terminals and peripherals including printers, modems, personal computers and data communications machines.
- Coordinated system changes, reviewed, tested, and moved the changes from one environment to another.
ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
- Attended client meetings and assisted with determination of project requirements. Drafted and issued project proposals, RFP's, tenders, budgets, cash flows and preliminary schedules
- Tracked the progress and quality of work being performed by design disciplines/trades. Utilized project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures effectively as well as communicated relevant project information to the client and project team.
- Ensured that clients' needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner. Reviewed field inspection reports from consultants throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Issued contracts, letters of Intent, purchase orders and maintained contract execution tracking log.
- Reviewed contractor’s quotations to ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is recommended for approval.
- Tracked and managed contemplated change notices and change orders in the database. Prepared substantial completion certificates and ensured all required project close out documents are obtained.