Ecommerce Data Analyst and Ecommerce Project Manager with over 5 years’ experience in a technology start up. Led engineers and designers in an ecommerce marketplace project. Executive Assistant with over 9 years’ administrative experience.
- Microsoft Office
- Power Point
- Word and Outlook. Streaming Video
- Adobe Acrobat
Confidential, Brooklyn, New York
Ecommerce Data Analyst and Ecommerce Project Manager
- Trained customer support staff on ecommerce customer service
- Taught customer support staff on how to use the ecommerce marketplace administrator system
- Very knowledgeable on buying and selling on eBay on a small and large scale.
- Very knowledgeable on all eBay buying and selling policies.
- Very knowledgeable on PayPal policies and PayPal Purchase Protection for both buyers and sellers
- Led a team of engineers and designers in the building of an e - Commerce Marketplace
- Created the marketplace website user experience
- Researched and created the blueprints for the marketplace
- Kept the project running on time and on budget by managing developers and designers
- Very knowledgeable on chargeback rules for Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and Discover
- Built relationships with merchants in an effort for them to use the marketplace platform.
- Very knowledgeable on: Apollo, Sabre, Zendesk, Channel Advisor, and CommerceHub
- Developed the business plan for shipping scenarios
- Developed the business plan for 7 refund scenarios
- Created all content on the marketplace
- Coordinated marketing strategies for the marketplace
- Knowledgeable on online shopping carts such as Magento, Shopify, and Volusions
- Edited user experience screens to ensure a clean and aesthetic design
- Researched and created over 100 buying and selling policies for the website
- Built category databases for the marketplace
- Researched scenarios in which automated emails are necessary for the website. There are 110 automated email scenarios in total.
- Created the billing structure for the marketplace
- Will hold the US Patent for inventing and designing (with functionality) an International Sales Tax and VAT Tax Table for an E-commerce marketplace.
- Managed 9 Social Media Accounts for an ecommerce marketplace
- Responded to customer feedback and complaints on social media messaging, social media posts, private email, and written correspondence
Confidential, Brooklyn, New York
- System Administrator of the critical finding reporting system (Nuance Powerscribe 360 Critical Results)
- Maintained departmental policies with referring physicians on Critical findings
- Provides 24/7 support for users of the critical finding reporting system
- Performs daily system troubleshooting
- Trains radiologists and ordering clinicians on how to use the critical finding reporting system
- Responsible for building and maintaining communication databases in the hospital
- Coded all ICD-10 and CPT codes for the department of Radiology
- Responsible for getting unbilled medical claims compensated in a timely manner
- Knowledgeable of managed care or Medicaid/Medicare concepts
- Performed data entry for all ICD-10 and CPT codes into electronic claims system for billing
- Very familiar with Medical Information Systems such as: Epic, Veriphy, Powerscribe 360, AHS, RAS, PACS, IDX, Syngo, Rad Where
- Communicates with Patient Registration, MIS, Patient Accounts, Chargemaster, and coders to ensure timely compensation
- Scheduled appointments for Diagnostic, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, and Special Procedures.
- Examined physician orders and progress notes and communicated with appropriate departments to perform the orders
- Protected health information according to HIPAA standards.
- Pinpoints errors in the billing process and informs administrators in order to bring resolve
Confidential, Hobart, Indiana
- Informed appropriate departments of physician orders for 80 patient charts
- Managed patient flow on unit
- Delegated room duty to a team of patient care technicians
- Delegated room cleaning to Support Services
Confidential, Merrillville, Indiana
- Processed billing paperwork
- Contacted patients and insurers regarding timely payment