- Project/Program Manager, Scrum Master certified with 25 years experience in IT/ Infrastructure Cloud Computing Release Management in SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and corporate business applications using OpenStack API cloud. Client/server CDN, SDN architecture. Extremely knowledgeable in the use of Process Improvement Techniques that contributes to better organizational performance, building effective teams, solving problems, improving implementation time frames, ROI and aligning technical resources with corporate objectives and progress tracing.
- Experience in providing project management services in PMO team across multiple projects in a dynamic and challenging environment that includes implementing business requirements and processes, implementing and supporting processes, planning new releases and projects within an Agile Environment.
- Experience in creating project plan, resource plan and execute on a daily/weekly basis.
- Work with the project teams on Confidential ’s (Business Requirement Document) and Confidential (Functional Specification Document) on implementing the requirements.
- Experience managing large project teams in dynamic and challenging environment to ensure successful and smooth delivery of projects on time, on budget and with expected level of quality and functionality.
- Responsible for all phases of development and implementation process including: requirements analysis, ROI analysis, design, development, testing, rollout and support.
- Develop and manage project plans including risk analysis and mitigation plans.
- Problem Solving Project Management SaaS, PaaS, IaaS space.
- Participate in negotiations and management of all aspects of projects and strategies related to vendor engagement and management.
- Experience working with global project stakeholder team and communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Experience working closely with multiple teams that involve IT development, quality assurance, product management, technical support and other business to define, drive and execute support strategy for project release.
- Business strategist, plan and manage multimillion - dollar projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains.
- Excellent communicator, leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
- Software Experience: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, MS Office, Microsoft Share point, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Visual Studio, Remedy, Propel, Crystal Reports, Project Management tools, PM Central, Clarizen, and Portfolio Management, Network architecture, Confidential Technology, IVR, Screen pop, Hardware design and technical support.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SKILLS:
Project Management: Broad based experience building, moving and integrating IT cloud infrastructure (Database, Networking, Hosting, Storage) managing the implementation of large million dollars IT infrastructure projects that includes domestic and international project teams. Well versed in ITIL, SDLC, IPECC, Waterfall/Agile/Scrum project methodologies &PMBOK principles.
IT Project Lifecycle: Requirements Analysis, ROI Analysis and Project Scheduling Testing/QA/Rollout/Support, ORT.
Release Management: Experience with a large technology vendors (Cisco, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Sap, Oracle,).
ValueAdded Leadership: Cross-Functional Supervision, Team Building and Mentoring, Client Relations and Presentations, Business and IT Planning, Vendor Management.
Product Management Skills: Working knowledge of current data networking products and technologies, including Ethernet networking, IP, BGP routing, peering, firewalls, NAT, PAT, VIPs. Trained in Agile development methodology with experience as product owner/backlog owner Proven experience in setting direction for technology teams, prioritizing development activities, and driving new product development investments in an organization using Agile methodologies, SCM certified.
- Technical IT Operations Program/Project Manager with Data Centers and Sigma 6 companies.
- Major Telecom, PLC, and Software companies with lifecycles and product deployment.
- Security and network evaluation and deployment in large Data Centers & Government Organizations globally.
- Experience in business analysis, data analysis, system analysis, project document management, process management in IT.
- Experience in Cloud Network Design in New IT architecture, new office location infrastructure with SOWs, SOPs and BOMs
- Ability to lead by influence and manage cross-functional, global teams.
- Working knowledge of productivity, testing, and quality measurements.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, analytical, facilitating, problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Highly experienced in project estimation techniques, management and analysis with Splunk, Nagios, Glaylog, OpBeat.
- Ability to establish relationship with stakeholders and establish partnership with internal and external clients.
- Creative thinker, team builder and team player.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Technical Program Project Manager
- Manage Agile projects for different clients in infra cloud space and deliver results on time and budget managing stakeholders and client's internal and external business requirements using MS Project, Jira, WiKi, Slack, WebEx, Skype and other tools.
- Program telecommunications systems in Confidential Aura platform for VoIP networking, Confidential voice including Confidential (CM, SM, CC Elite, BSR, CMS, AES, AM, MM, SIP, H.323, H.265, etc.), Confidential RadVision, Skopia, Video conference, Mobile applications, SBC, etc.
- Managed Skype Business, Slack, WiKi, AudioCodes equipment and other legacy PBX platforms and equipment.
- Technical Product Manager/ Marketing Engineer, networking & infrastructure. Working knowledge of current data networking products and technologies, including Ethernet networking, IP, BGP routing, peering, firewalls, NAT, PAT, VIPs. Trained in Agile development methodology with experience as product owner/backlog owner Proven experience in setting direction for technology teams, prioritizing development activities, and driving new product development investments in an organization using Agile methodologies, SCM certified.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
Technical Project Manager
- Deliver, Support DC Cloud Build-outs with MS Project, Jira, WiKi, Excel, Visio, SharePoint, Clack, WiKi, etc.
- Manage budgets, Engineers, Sub Contractors and time/dates deadlines to support milestones, risks, and scrum meeting via Agile and Waterfall processes.
- Drive project to compilation reporting daily status and timelines following SOWs, WBSs, POC.
- Managed VoIP, LAN, WAN, MPLS, BGP, OSPF trunks in cloud end points and load balancing.
- Working knowledge of current data networking products and technologies, including Ethernet networking, IP, BGP routing, peering, firewalls, NAT, PAT, VIPs. Managed Agile scum meeting with experience as product owner/backlog owner Proven experience in setting direction for technology teams, prioritizing development activities, and driving new product development investments in an organization using Agile methodologies, SCM certified.
- Contributed to PLM, PDM management, cost, documentation and development.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Technical Project Delivery Manager
- Technical Project responsible for Confidential separation IP space, Cloud LAN, WAN, DNS, VLANs, VIPS, SMTP, VRRP, SaaS, IaaS, Firewall changes with Scrum meeting with other PMs that support tools, utilities, storage, Servers, Data Centers, and other physical, cloud and FARM locations driving technical engineering to completion and BUs /Marketing to support deadlines with document management (SharePoint) and milestones.
- Support and plan Confidential separation program for DevOps, LabOps, IP space, DNS, SMTP, ICMP, SaaS and other Cloud infrastructure to split Confidential into two entities.
- Managed PLM and PDM requirements with document controls, cost control and Lifecycles.
- Utilized MS Project, Visio, SharePoint, Jira, WiKi, Sype, webex, Clarizen, MS Excel, etc.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Technical Program Manager
- Manage Cloud RTLS tracking IaaS system in all 32 NFL Stadiums.
- Manage vendors to in stadium virtual Cloud devices, physical wiring to connect all virtual systems.
- Tune system to the appropriate NFL and RF specifications and coordinate with other teams for handover to the next phase.
- Wrote specifications via document sharing (SharePoint) for the Cloud Infrastructure Stadium Data Center to support NFL games.
- Manage new Layer 1 - 3 cabling, routers, switches and Cloud data centers locations (POP, CoLo, NFL owned).
- Owned PLM and PDM development and analysis managing vendors and internal processes for RTLS product.
- Utilized MS Project, Visio, SharePoint, Jira, WiKi, Skype, WebEx, Basecamp, Dropbox, Box etc.
- Working knowledge of current data networking products and technologies, including Ethernet networking, IP, BGP routing, peering, firewalls, NAT, PAT, VIPs. Trained in Agile development methodology with experience as product owner/backlog owner Proven experience in setting direction for technology teams, prioritizing development activities, and driving new product development investments in an organization using Agile methodologies, SCM certified.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
IT Operations Project Manager
- Lead Programs, install, trouble layer123 SIP, h.323, Flare, Confidential /Nortel Cloud network phones issues and remote VPN, SSL, FW, STP, VTP, MPLS connectivity between sites.
- Program, Support Confidential Cloud based SM, SMGR IaaS servers and other voice, data L1-L7 related issues and equipment.
- Coordinate Data Center and building Cloud infrastructure changes in global voice/data network.
- Utilized MS Project, Visio, SharePoint, Jira, WiKi, Sype, webex, HPSM, etc.
- Specified new infrastructure locations for servers, VoIP servers, firewalls, routers, Telco uplinks.
- Build new office locations specifying all infrastructure equipment, MS Exchange Servers, Load balancers, MPLS routers, VoIP gateways within Confidential Aura, redundant WAN trunks, user ’s drops and large vertical and horizontal infrastructure mesh within cloud and storage specifications and security rules.
- Manage infrastructure & contact center deployment; worked with IT and business teams for installation, testing, training and support and controlled PLM/PDM processes on new products.
- Support Confidential HQ, CEO, CFO, CMO and all senior VPs and Board members.
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
Project Manager Network Engineer
- Program, support Retail stores for Cloud POS and Genius room activities (L1, L2, L3: BGP, OSFP, RIP, EIGRP, MPLS, DS3 (WAN), VLANs, ACL, Juniper, Avocent, Raritan and other consoles via CLI.
- Managed IaaS networks with ELB (Elastic Load Balancing) NAT translation, multicast, unicast setup . Wireless heat mapping.
- Manage Scrum meeting with vendors and internal PMs overseeing deployment and configuration of new sites. Managed documents via SharePoint.
- Build new store locations specifying all infrastructure equipment, MS Exchange Servers, Load balancers, MPLS trunks, VoIP gateways within Confidential guidelines, redundant WAN/SIP/VoIP trunks, genius setup drops and large vertical and horizontal infrastructure mesh within cloud and storage specifications and security rules.
- Utilized MS Project, Visio, SharePoint, Jira, WiKi, Skype, WebEx, etc.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
Network Engineer / Project Analyst
- Install Mission Control Center’s Cloud IaaS Cisco networks (switches, routers with (BGP, OSFP, RIP, EIGRP ) remote PPP, Vlan, isdn, 56k, T1 connections, MPLS, DS3 (WAN)., VLANs, ACL, Juniper, NetApp, Riverbed, Avocent, Raritan and other consoles via CLI. Granite experience.
- Configure and allocate subnets per internal needs with subnet segments and NAT translation.
- Support NetApp, Juniper, EMC, Riverbed, Intel, Cisco ASA /PIX Firewalls, Network Security, multicast, unicast setup .
- Check Point firewalls and F5 LTM, 6900 load balancers, GTM 1600 Traffic Managers, WiFi heat mapping.
- Manage and designed new office locations all over the world for new MPLS, Either Chanel, PPP connections (PRI/BRI), VoIP servers and other needed devices to support Mission Control operations for new satellite operations, email, chat, SMS, HR (Oracle) and other employee needs for a remote new location.
- Manage Smart Grid IT Systems - MDM, CIS, GIS, SCADA, EMS, DMS , OMS .
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Install Repair, Troubleshoot Microsoft, Confidential servers with blade Raid levels, NetApp, EMC, Juniper and Riverbed support.
- Microsoft and Confidential SLAs requirements with 100 tickets requirements.
- Remote Admin and DC team contact per needed basic and escalated issues priorities.
- Hired as a subject matter expert on development and problem solving assisting the Business teams in developing the documentation and deliverables required for the project approval process.
- Involved in preparation of the business case and the associated scorecard/ROI.
- Ability to coordinate initial Stages with Business Analysts, following requirements are meeting business objectives.
- Writing SOWs/WBS and BOM requirements.
- Support Smart Grid IT Systems - MDM, CIS, GIS, SCADA, EMS, DMS, OMS
- Assist in the development performing ROI and cost analysis with IT teams and end users.
- Support NetApp, Juniper, EMC, Riverbed, Intel, Cisco ASA and PIX Hardware Firewalls and Network Security.
- Act as Primary to the IT Service Delivery and IT Architecture organizations.
- Lead collection and data analysis from business users solving business problems to identify improvements.
Confidential, Los Altos, CA
Project Manager Infrastructure Engineer
- Install, manage IaaS VoIP/PBX systems including equipment sourced from Confidential, Nortel, Cisco, Panasonic, Siemens, etc, protocols configuration (OSPF, BGP, RIP, OLST, IS-IS, EIGRP, Spanning Tree, etc) WAN/VLAN/LAN
- Managed program lifecycle for networks and electrical sensory devices: PLC, SCADA, DC-DC, in the Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS frame work.
- Install UPS, Power systems (Power. Voice, Data) in telecom / networking data center, NAMA Security.
- T1-T3, DS3 Testing (Loopback via smart jack, DSU/CSU, Bit Rate count. LoopBack(T1-1,2,45)(56kb-1,2,7,8), Microwave/RF.
- Check Point firewalls and F5 LTM, 6900 load balancers, GTM 1600 Traffic Managers , WiFi heat mapping.
- Subject matter expert with SOWs, SOPs, BOMs per project with multicast, unicast setup .
- Supporting NetApp, Juniper, EMC, Riverbed, Intel, Cisco ASA and PIX Hardware Firewalls and Network Security.
- Extensive experience in Network Design, IT architecture and Data Center operations.
- Ability to lead by influence and manage a cross-functional, global team with PLM/PDM cycles.
- Working knowledge of productivity, testing, and quality measurements.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, analytical, facilitating, problem solving and negotiating skills with MS Project, Visio, SharePoint, Jira, WiKi, Sype, webex, etc.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
RF Telecommunications Project Engineer
- Install, program and wire Motorola 800/700mhz Cloud IaaS TV network, cellular and wireless communication equipment such as repeaters, radios, 2way radio, mobile phones, blackberries, antennas and other related equipment in cars, buildings, water damps and filtering facilities and other remote locations
- Managed Cloud Cisco routers and Confidential L2/3, Net gear, NetApp, Juniper, EMC, Riverbed, Intel, Cisco ASA and PIX Hardware firewalls and network security with SMTP, DNSFTP, SSH, OSPF, BGP, IGP, LDP with L2/3, NAMA Security
- Manage Virtual Cloud Telecom Systems - MDM, CIS, GIS, SCADA, EMS, DMS, OMS
- Develop new locations infrastructure for remote offices to support water districts connectivity to the main office.
- Configure servers, switches, routers, email servers, database servers, 911 RF Motorola routers to support 2way communications for the engineers and other employees.
Confidential, Menlo Park, CA
Project Manager Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Install and rewire product development infrastructures in Sun’s Laboratory / Data Center environment
- SQL Server maintenance, configuration, and support for the multiple SQL Server databases
- Microsoft IPTV, CPE, STB configuration, programming, troubleshooting and activation
- Cisco Call Manager, 7, 6xx, 4xx and other foundry switches and routers via CLI / GUI interfaces: OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, LDP protocols.
Confidential, Stanford, CA
Data Center Projects Manager
- Project Management Data Centers SaaS, IaaS development driving Scum meeting for varies teams.
- Install, terminate, implement test/quality assurance control (QAC) and label all wiring and cross connects in/over/above raised floor/ceiling including copper, fiber, coaxial in a data center using Remedy, MS Project, MS Excel.
- Data Center Cloud infrastructures, including shelves, power strips, rails, cable management and in-house equipment.
- Managed Vendors supporting Cloud Infrastructures equipment, Cloud Security, IaaS, SaaS and other activities.
Lead Premises Technician
- Install customer premise equipment (CPE) Confidential customer ’s locations, with IPTV Testing/QA before installation including residential gateways, set top boxes, computer networks, wireless routers, program IPTVs, related protocols, and in some cases telephone line equipment utilizing Confidential & Confidential tools and test equipment measuring db loss, HPNA and VDSL signals
- Provide customer training and technical support on U-verse product
- Maintain, configure, and support multiple SQL Server databases
- Provide LAN / WAN Support remote locations. Protocols SMTP, DNSFTP, SSH, OSPF, BGP, IGP, LDP
- Developed new locations infrastructure for remote offices to support Confidential & Confidential connectivity for Uverse service and IPTV.
- Configured servers, switches, routers, email servers, database servers, to support VOIPTV services.
Confidential, Monterey, CA
Technical Operations Manager
- Project management and risk management for server rooms, server hosting facilities, and data center daily operations, including supervision of technical staff, recruiting new employees, consulting, installing and repairing Data/Voice/Video/Wireless, pre-installation testing of ITC (PBX/KSU/VoIP) equipment.
- Network installation, testing/QA and configuration including Microsoft and Novell environments, Cisco structured cabling (MDF/IDF termination points), fiber optic cable (single/multi mode), Confidential & Confidential, Cisco, Confidential, Panasonic, Nortel, Mitel, Tie, Nutsuko, Toshiba, NEC, Vodavi, Cisco & 3COM Telephone systems and voice mail wiring and programming and VoIP gateways and equipment sales and service
- Administer sales and repair of digital microwave radio, fiber optics, multiplexers, two-way radio, security alarms, audio/video surveillance cameras
- Responsible for overall project coordination, employee supervision, and marketing and sales administration
- Deliver on key projects to Monterey County, Salinas School District, and King City Fire Department within budget, including the setting of government rules, codes and parameters
- Epic system integration, IT network, infrastructure, DICOM, HL7 and healthcare systems integration (hardware/software) managing PLM/PDM processes.
- Technical Project Engineer / Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), Pasadena, CA ( )
- Support of the ICAR Robotics Conference in Monterey, CA, was responsible for installation and support of NT1 ISDN adapters, ISDN phone lines, computer, audiovisual and robotics equipment remotely controlled demonstration, transmission of 3-dimensional pictures via new 3D OPTICAL LENS attached to the robot via RF by way of video-conferencing equipment between Milan, Italy, Budapest, Hungary
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Sr. Technical Support Engineer
- Responsible for the support, product testing, procedure troubleshooting, writing of in-house products, training end-users on hardware and software installed with Acer desktops and notebooks
- Provided technical support for a variety of software applications, including DOS 6.22, DosShell, MS Windows 3.1 & 3.11, MS Office 4.x, Quicken, Super Voice, Printer drivers, Modem protocols and many other related and unrelated PC applications
- Provided support for a variety of hardware systems, including, but not limited to hard drives IDE & SCSI, fax, data & voice modems, access points, wireless modems, printers, HDD, FDD controllers, motherboards, Intel CPUs, memory modules (SRAM/DRAM, SIMMs, SIPs, IBM, etc.), and many other computer related and unrelated hardware systems.