A proven 5 - year track record of exceptional performance in project management and project coordination. Strengths in analyzing, researching and problem solving. Strong commitment, vision and leadership. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Strong background in mentoring and staff development. Expertise in designing and carrying out projects. Seeking to make a significant contribution to a reputable company and begin a long-term career with that company.
- Project Coordination
- Microsoft Power Point
- Project Setup & Monitoring
- Microsoft Access
- Project Communication
- Maintaining risk/action/issue/decision
- Agile Scrum
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques in order to monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify any variances, perform any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Address project risks and issues by identifying and selecting a course of action by taking into account the program constraints and objectives
- Develops and manages a detailed project plan to keep the effort on-track
- Manage project change in accordance with the change management plan to control scope, quality, schedule, cost, and contracts
- Create and manage execution of project plans (quality, risk, communication, staffing, etc.) by using the tools identified in the planning phase and by validating the results of their use in order to align the program outcomes with stakeholder expectations and standards
- Expert in agile and waterfall project management methodologies. Able to manage large project teams and known for high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets
- Ensure that the project team understands all aspects of the prime contract relating to their respective responsibilities, and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the prime contract checklist and organizational structure
Project Manager/ Business Analyst
- The purpose of the project was to develop a new website. I was involved in whole SDLC starting from the requirements gathering, analysis, documentation and testing.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Scheduled meeting with stakeholders to initiate requirements gathering.
- Created meeting notes and meeting agenda, prototypes using PIDOCO, and flow charts using GLIFFY.
- Route system test scripts and routed for stakeholders approval QA Center.
- Facilitate weekly/monthly meetings with clients to document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Actively involved in preparing and writing the business requirement documents, functional requirement documents.
- Utilized MS Visio for designing Activity Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams, after accessing the status and scope of the project and understanding the business processes.
- Involved in such activities as: planning and defining scope, resource planning, developing schedules.
- Also the role included time estimating, documentation, risk analysis, monitoring and reporting progress, team leadership.
Project Coordinator/ Business Analyst
- The project was to add new pages for motorcycle quote, business and more insurance.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budge.
- Documented current and future business process into flow diagrams.
- Participated in test cases reviews to make sure all the requirements have been accurately tested.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Used Microsoft Visio to create use case models and activity diagrams.
- Developing a clear understanding of existing business functions and processes.
- Developed a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
Project Coordinator/ Business Analyst
- As a Project Coordinator, my role was involved in smooth transition of the process to unite the office and its resources into one big consortium. I worked with a team of Developers, Software Testers and Stakeholders
- Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications and test plans.
- Conducting meetings/interviews with stakeholders to collect business requirements.
- Ensure that the project team understands all aspects of the prime contract relating to their respective responsibilities, and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the prime contract checklist and organizational structure.
- Prepared process flows and data flow diagrams using MS Visio.
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of operations for a 30+ employee
- Performed full-lifecycle project management duties including development of: project charter, scope, risks, communication plan, project plan and escalation plan.
- Managed project deliverables, resource calendars and budget process.
- Effectively liaised between business users & developers to resolve requirement issues.
- Supported in QA testing and implementation of business solutions throughout the Software Development Life cycle.