- Accomplished Scrum Master proficient in Agile coaching, servant - leadership, successful in-time and in-budget delivery by effectively collaborating, facilitating, project management, mentoring and leading multiple Agile teams augmenting their capability over multiple iterations.
- Proven history of making the team competent of delivering better and faster solutions/increments in complex and large-scale project environments. A total of 7 years of progressive experience in IT industry
- Excel in bringing the best out of the Agile teams by keeping them focused, shelled from any distractions, removing impediments, fostering self-management and enabling them to not just follow, but to really do SCRUM and be Agile.
- Agile Methodologies/Agile Coaching
- Servant Leadership
- Project Management
- Continuous Process improvement
- Troubleshooting capabilities
- Project/Product Roadmap tracking
- Fast Adaptive
- Strategic Planning
- Strong Communication Skills
- Scrum Ceremonies
- Technical Development Skills
- Agile / SCRUM
- Project Management
- MS Word
- MS SharePoint
- HP Service Manager
- Cherwell Service Management
- HP Non-Stop
- Beyond Compare.
Confidential, Montvale, New Jersey
Project Manager / Scrum Master/ Agile Coach
- Coaching Agile teams, a total of 30+ associates, to adapt Scrum methodologies and enforcing appropriate ways to implement them to make the best out of it.
- Assist Product Owner to strategically plan and build/modify Product Roadmap based on the product vision, market needs and opportunities resulting in faster expansion in Europe and South America when and as market demanded.
- Aid Product Owner and team with Backlog grooming and proper prioritization of backlog items based on the Product Roadmap increasing the effectiveness of sprint planning.
- Assist the team to break the user stories and their proper estimation.
- Successfully taught the team to avoid over committing during sprint planning avoiding teams to burn out resulting better team health and higher productivity in long term.
- Facilitating Sprint planning, Daily Scrum calls, and any other calls/meetings as the team may need. Example, Design calls, BRD review calls.
- Keep the team focused by shielding them from internal or external distractions resulting in higher productivity of the team.
- Track sprint progress and fore see impediments to plan accordingly and send out clear communications.
- Create and share Project management Weekly and Monthly status reports with stakeholders, coordinate and plan meetings, capturing meeting discussions and action items.
- Facilitating troubleshooting calls and ensuring that we make progress with the sprint backlog items.
- Track, manage and communicate overall project status, ensuring project milestones are met and consistent successful deliveries.
- Manage resource allocation, budget tracking, Dependency management, Risk management, develop, maintain and share Risk register.
- Successfully keeping the team focused and on track, prioritizing resolution of defects/bugs/impediments as evident from on-time delivery of 28 major initiatives.
- Arrange for the Sprint review calls and demo enabling useful feedback from stakeholders and capture them in product backlog.
- Facilitate Sprint retrospectives with different formats achieving drastic improvement in productivity increasing the velocity of a team by 40%.
- Release Planning, release management, and sharing project timelines.
- Track Project progress to ensure successful delivery as planned increasing customer satisfaction.
- IMPROVE and REPEAT and help the team do the same.
Confidential, Montvale, New Jersey
Technical Project Manager/Lead
- Developed and Managed delivery of Direct-to-Bank(D2B) product of the Company helping them expand their product to many countries.
- Integrating many new D2B Partners to the Confidential business expanding its D2B services to countries like Mexico, Philippines, India (MTSS), etc.
- Lead a team of 17 developers and successfully delivered 17 projects under my leadership.
- Helping the team develop Agile mindset and transition to following Agile from Waterfall.
- Understanding and transforming business requirements into functional requirements enabling my team to better understand the requirements and develop them.
- Decomposing the work into optimal user stories and their proper estimation in story points.
- Discussing and understanding the sprint goal and identifying and committing the user stories to be picked for the sprint achieving the business needs and demands.
- Secure application design, development, using leading edge and industry standard protocols.
- Connecting and collaborating with various financial institutions/partners globally for integration with our application.
- Mentoring and guiding the team to ensure we are on track, we are not stuck and making optimal use of the strengths of the team as evidenced by on-time delivery of 17 projects.
- Identifying impediments in our way to achieve the sprint goal within time and tackle it well in advance. Raise alarm if it’s out of our control and going to affect the delivery. For e.g. Dependency on partners.
- Periodically inspect and track the progress towards achieving the sprint goal and of the project over all.
- Proactively leading and driving into fire-fighting calls for business-critical issues with teams across the platform, NOCs, customers and business.
- Proficient in Incident and Change Management.
- Coordinate and manage code releases and shared APIs with other development teams.
- Actively participate in retrospectives and identify room for improvements, and ensure that the identified gaps are filled in upcoming sprints.
- Periodically identify and document important articles so that all the important information can be found at a common place and share the link with everyone, and encourage team to do so.
- Exposure to working in Onshore-Offshore model.
- Designing, developing, testing and implementing Low Latency and high-performance applications using high performance algorithms and better usage of Data structures.
- SQL statements in the back-end Sign On process, handling efficient communication between the both.
- Enhancing the performance of MATCH process which matches orders placed by brokers/members.
- Optimizing the SENSEX calculation process, evaluating the BSE indices which made the calculation faster and code maintenance much easier.
- Developing of complete in-house management system for BSE to handle and manage various aspects.