- Over fifteen years of experience in Project Management, product design, development, evaluation, testing, implementation & documentation, experience in every phase of software development life cycle
- ERP & CRM systems implementations with strong functional background
- IT Project Management
- IT Support Management
- Business Process Re - engineering
- About ten years of Siebel eBusiness Enterprise Applications
- SAP and JD Edwards, Salesforce.com and Oracle On Demand
- Vendor Management
- Product Development- Energy utility applications in salesforce.com
- Data Analysis, Analytics, OBIEE and Reporting
Application Software: Siebel, Aprimo, Marketo, CRM On Demand Call Center, Salesforce, SAP and JD Edwards, OBIEE
Project Tools: PVCS/MS Project 98, Visio 4.5
Data Analysis Tools: Toad (SQL), Golden (SQL), SQL Plus, and Access Database, Excel (Look ups, Pivotal Tables and Macros), Data Loader, Apex explorer
Salesforce: Data Loader, Apex explorer, SOQL, APEX Triggers, APEX Classes, Flows, Salesforce for Outlook
- Reporting to VP (IT)
- Working with leadership to build portfolio and project roadmaps
- Responsible for Business Applications Projects
- Implemented Marketo as platform for Marketing Operations and MRM.
- Managing Integration Projects - ERP/CRM/Licensing Applications/Install Base
- Change Management
- Member of Business Transformation Team
- Working with Global Sales, R&D, Product Management team across the globe; Europe, Asia, Japan, Israel and Americas
- NetSuite Customer, Sales Order and Products with Salesforce.com integration and move CRM functionality from NetSuite to Salesforce.com.
- BRD and Design documents.
- Managed Partner Portal, Deal Registration and Partner onboarding application implementation.
- Support (Service Cloud) implementation in SFDC from RightNow.
- MDM Project Management.
- M&A relating to CRM and PRM processes and tool enablement
- Liaised with Sales and Marketing in changing the business model and introducing direct sales
- Aligned Marketing Management with direct and indirect sales changes
- Prioritized functional enhancements in SFDC CRM to facilitate PRM implementation using SFDC which was managed through web application.
- Design and recommendation for Marketing automation; MDM tool, CRM, Analytics and Campaign ROI reporting.
- Implemented Salesforce for Outlook
- Implemented Aprimo-Salesforce integration.
- Currently the Delivery Manager for Sales & Marketing cloud, Partner Cloud and Service Cloud. Managing all the three technical lead and offshore team of vendor HCL.
Confidential, Wayne, PA
- Helped Confidential define PRM requirement based on interviews with top management and their expectations
- Architected solutions for Partner Lead Management, Escalations, Deal Registrations, sales cycle tracking, partner collaboration, targeted notifications and announcements to select partner groups and reporting.
- Delivered on time within budget.
- CRM deployment was the single most important IT program for Confidential .
- Confidential centralized all customer facing applications on Salesforce CRM platform. This helps to manage rapidly growing external customers for both direct and indirect sales. The list CRM modules implement are Lead, Opportunity, Account and Contact, Case Forecasting, Deal registration, Campaigns, Quotes, Dashboards, Reports, Approvals and Workflows.
- Strategically managed stakeholder and senior management to successfully achieve program objective
- Collaborate with SunPower business team and Partners signed to participate in beta release
- Conducting CRM individual module workshop to gather detailed business requirement, do GAP analysis, and finalize process design document (PDD) and future process flow.
- Defined the three year Roadmap for SunPower’s Partner Portal on Salesforce PRM platform and created solid foundation for partner system integration
- Managed offshore development team, data cleanup and prepared cutover plan. Managed the rollout of enterprise CRM using agile techniques for rapid development, coordinated with global business units both in US and Europe
- Managed program budget, system integrators, stakeholder communication, risks & finally delivered program on time and within budget
- Defined platform architecture for UI & Data integration and selection of integration tool
- Completing the Strategic Design; defining the business capabilities (by process and sub process), business differentiators, identifying the key business requirement(s), key enabler(s), and KPI(s).
- Collaborate with 3rd party AppExchange solution vendors, program manage their deliverables, manage contracts, budget etc.
- Integration with 3rd part applications via. Web Services e.g. Confidential University, Lead generation vendor via. Web API, Training & Marketing fund management software etc.
- Confidential implemented Partner Portal on Salesforce PRM platform replacing the legacy portal. The number of partner users world-wide was about more than 3200.
- As PM was responsible for a large portion of this mission critical implementation.
- Created a strategic design to integrate federated 3rd party application with Single-Sign-On, custom applications on Force.com platform and direct integration with backend ERP systems.
- Redefined partner on-boarding process via. Automation. I was the system administrator and gatekeeper for granting access to both CRM/PRM.
- Created an Integration platform on CastIron to exchange data between Oracle ERP & SFDC, and SFDC with 3rd party application based on SOA architecture.
- Solar System design applications which help to lay out the panels on top of the roof, based on how much electricity required to be generated. The tool generates a configuration with number of panels, inverters, mounting system and kits etc. and this configuration data was used by online ordering to create the PO from the Partners.
- Designed a new Channel Program site on the Partner Portal (SunRise). This application helped partners a. To grow their business b. Provided Incentives c. manage their marketing funds.
- Designed partner performance dashboard by aggregating data from multiple source systems like ERP, CRM and 3rd party vendor applications
- Feasibility study and product/SI evaluation selection
- Defining and created the new to-be process
- Completed the technical design and defined the integration platform.
- Redesigned custom Solar configuration tool used by partners to design roof layout, this tool create the BOM as part of the system configuration and integrated using Force.com - a Platform-as-a-Service(PaaS)
- Designed interfaces with the online ordering with back-end Oracle ERP (OM).
- Managed phased rollout of this program worldwide.
Project Manager - Siebel On DemandResponsibilities:
- CRM, Siebel Analytics and Reporting
- Siebel On Demand call center, sales call management for factory direct sales
- Advertisement effectiveness metrics implementation for call center
- Service Call appointment optimization for call center.
- Life Technology was formed by the merger of the bio tech leader, Applied Bio Systems (ABC) and Invitrogen.
- Territory realignment of ABC Salesforce for North America and EMEA
- Worked with Business and the development team on resolution of issues around contacts and Accounts duplication as a result of migration from SAP and other legacy marketing and service request database and applications.
- Prepared proposal for corporate MDM (Master Data Management).
- Project Manager for DQ implementation.
Utility Energy Solution ArchitectResponsibilities:
- Conceptualization of requirement for the design of Energy Efficiency application for Utility industry.