Product/Project Manager with 15+ year history of delivering technically complex solutions in global business environments that satisfy immediate and long - term business needs. Creative, resourceful, and diligent in uncovering opportunities to improve user-satisfaction and operational effectiveness. Recognized for professionalism and ability to build collaboration with vendors, business partners, stakeholders, and project teams. A hands-on technologist dedicated to ensuring error-free delivery, leveraging innate data analysis and successfully applying skills to multiple projects. Experienced with M&A system integration, non-profit, health care, logistics and financial services application. Bi-lingual English/Spanish.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Project and Program Management
- IT Management
- Business Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Change Management
- Client Relations
- Process Modelling
- System Migration
- System Integration
- IT Infrastructure
- Data Governance
- Team Leadership & Motivation
Collaboration Tools: Google, MS SharePoint, Slack
Project Management Tools: Jira, MS Project, Project Server, SharePoint, Smartsheet
Process Modelling Tools: MS Visio, Rational Rose
Infrastructure & Operations: Data Center Operations, Cloud Computing Services
Business Management Software: Salesforce, Zendesk, CRM, ERP concepts, Confidential concepts (AxsInfo) Google (analytics, forms, adwords), E-commerce, Crowdsourcing
Reporting & Business Intelligence Tools: QlikView, OLAP, Reporting Services
Database Systems: MS SQL Server, iSeries, Oracle 11i, RDMS, SQL
Development Frameworks: .NET, HTML, SharePoint, MOSS, CRM
Microsoft Tools: MS Office Suite
Methodologies: Scrum, Agile, Lean, Six Sigma, SDLC, RAD, UML, Waterfall, PMBOK
Product Manager/business architect
- Direct the design of cross-platform (mobile & web) service for a start-up using LEAN and ideation methods.
- Coordinating deliverables of designers, developers and testers using agile software development and innovation design to provide high-quality customer data and product features.
- Utilize Google forms, Slack, and cloud technologies.
- Create concept surveys and conduct voice of customer interviews to gather data for analysis and market research.
- Document and track survey data using Google forms.
- Utilized experience in ideation methods conducting VOC and open innovation.
Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Facilitated the implementation of Salesforce Lightning for a national non-profit.
- The initiative transforms their infrastructure to cloud, integrates with business applications and data warehouse.
- Coordinated the restructure of business processes, developing requirements, managing releases, and guiding the center of excellence.
- Serving as a liaison between the business and technology teams- a global team including offshore technical development and multiple US based offices.
- Directed the redesign of the claims department; coordinating process modelling and improvement along with system enhancements to create operational effectiveness.
- Improved reporting by defining metrics and routines to support new business process flow.
- Developed business requirements, process flows and roadmaps.
- Managed plans, communications, system development and organizational change.
- Utilized Zendesk, iSeries, Visio, MS Office.
- Spearheaded the system integration for the M&A between two parking companies; consolidating business and technology systems into one combined platform; including data center migration, web apps and custom applications and user transitions.
- Managed program structure, cross-functional teams, plans and issues, and reporting Confidential the executive levels utilizing OLAP, Jira, Smartsheet, Google software, custom/web apps for ERP, CRM
- Managed integration of contract compliance and client reporting systems. Worked closely with both the user community and the technical staff to assure consistent interpretation of the user requirements .
- Instituted performance reporting to ensure 100% on-time delivery of financial reporting to external customers.
Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Delivered technology solutions to integrate organizational systems and streamline operations for grant seekers, donors, and staff members. Directed institution of Confidential system from concept to implementation utilizing agile methodologies.
- Developed policy, processes and trained 60+-member staff on new systems and project deliverables.
- Administered $500K budget and 12-18 member team.
- Spearheaded Smart Chicago Collaborative guaranteeing State of IL attains digital excellence resulting in new and innovative social and economic opportunities. Dispersed two federal funded multimillion-dollar stimulus grants ($2.1 million) utilized to advocate for the technology needs of local communities.
- Broadened the integration of electronic document management system and intranet restructuring.
- Fostered cross-functional team building to facilitate change management; adoption of new business processes.
Senior Business Analyst
- Formalized the business requirements for new reporting system serving as key item in company initiative to combine systems and processes for mobility and landline services.
- Enhanced telephony system to improve customer satisfaction.
- Effectively integrated IVR systems across multiple locations and subsidiaries acquired over time to produce comprehensive customization and standardized system companywide.
- Facilitated test planning and execution processes of new functionality releases for Mobility department through generation of processes and templates simplifying short- and long-term releases.
Project Manager/business analyst
- Oversaw migration of CRM into salesforce.com, customization and data cleansing of constituent data.
- Produced procedures and processes to support high-quality of data and achieve operational efficiencies.
- Positively executed change management initiatives instituting modernized policies and training processes.
- Documented the current state (as-is) and future state (to-be) business flow diagrams and data flow diagrams utilizing MS Visio. Utilized skills in GAP analysis, SWOT analysis, Cost Benefit analysis and ROI analysis.