An adaptable, detail - oriented Product and Project Manager highly regarded for delivering quality results across numerous industries. Proven technical, interpersonal communication, and training skills with the ability to perform under pressure and meet stringent deadlines while collaborating with diverse team members. Possess strong analytical, organizational and project management skills. Utilize excellent written and verbal communication skills to always deliver high-profile projects on time while exceeding expectations.
Confidential, San Ramon,CA
Product Extension Intern - Predix Applications EngineeringResponsibilities:
- Track team achievements and certifications by monitoring which employees are scheduled to take Predix certification exam, record test results, and notify various team managers while collaborating cross-functionally with six different teams to support various projects as needed.
- Support business management and technology teams through scheduling meetings and learning sessions for over 70 software developers in the Predix Cloud to create opportunities for employees to gain Predix training.
- Ensure product development process abides by all defined cross-disciplined standards, meets the intent and letter of Phased Review Discipline and all compliance and regulatory needs of the applicable markets.
- Maximize the client experience, delivering GE's customer-facing tools, web, and mobile interactions, as well as partnering on the internal-facing technology tools that marketers use to engage potential customers.
- Increase recruitment efficiency by collaborating with development teams to load candidate information into the Confluence base, track candidate interview status, and obtain candidate notes from hiring managers to ensure all qualified candidates are saved in the database.
- Convert business needs into functional specifications through the facilitation of bi-weekly PEEK (Product Extension Education Knowledge) sessions involving the scheduling of training, securing instructors, agenda creations, invitations, and film sessions via Panopto to share Predix software knowledge across network and c
- Improve and streamline the weekly onboarding process by mapping seating charts, scheduling initial meetings, and reporting updates to the Operations and Software Engineering Directors.
Confidential, San Francisco,CA
IT and Project Management TraineeResponsibilities:
- Awarded the Honorable Mention for Elevator Pitch for the creation of professional compositions and presentations.
- Deliver the highest degree of professionalism as a member of Toast Masters and the Student Outreach Committee.
- Produce weekly informative and detailed meeting minutes with exposure to data analytics.
Confidential, San Francisco,CA
Marketing & Merchandise ManagerResponsibilities:
- Verified the compliance of training and event programs by sales personnel at Samsung and Third-Party resellers.
- Trained and developed 60+ sales representatives and merchandisers as assigned, monitoring performance to maximize productivity.
- Penetrated new territories and managed areas to continuously grow Samsung’s sales, share, and distribution by calling on new and existing wholesale, chain and retail accounts.
- Executed retail and wholesale promotional support activities that built brand awareness of Samsung products with current and prospective customers by performing in-store merchandising.
- Maximized distribution and retail exposure of Samsung products by certifying stores were fully stocked
- Executed a strategic sales plan and clearly communicated all sales and marketing plans to management and sales associates.
- Managed program plans and schedules that ensured successful implementation and ongoing maintenance of projects/programs.
- Increased revenues while supporting, leading and mentoring sales personnel to exceed quotas.
- Delivered a high level of customer support with expertise and provided product knowledge to customers through the features, values and benefits of each product.
- Provided support troubleshooting and resolving customer issues and concerns and accurately scheduled service dates and followed up on customer orders.
- Participated in periodic team meetings, encouraging best practices in team communication and project planning to drive operational excellence and teamwork.
- Ensured consistent accuracy in all monetary transactions when handled sales transactions, including operating cash registers.