- Sr. Program/Project Manager with a proven track record of managing the definition, development, and delivery of global ERP/BI/Information Governance initiatives for multiple Fortune 500 clients.
- Establish and Maintain strong working relationships with client executives; Report baseline, actual, and forecast; P&L Management, Project Performance Analysis and Reporting, Vendor Management, Contract Management
- Chair Steering Committee, Actively manage Issues and Risks, Responsible for Day to Day Management of progress of Business, Functional, and Technical teams toward key project Milestones
- Facilitate Scope and Phase discussions; bring options and related risks, costs, and schedule impacts - including team recommendations to the Steering Committee and/or Executive Council for review/approval
- Project Definition and Governance, Project Estimating and Scheduling; Business Process Analysis, Requirements Definition, Fit/Gap Analysis; Prioritization of Customizations, Definition of Data Conversion and Integration Scope; Data Quality and Architecture
- Planning and Execution of Conference Room Pilots, User Acceptance Testing; Coordination of Training, Change Management, Production Transition, and Roll out.
MS Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Visio
Independent - Sr. Program/Project Manager
- Manage the prioritization, definition and delivery of Oracle EBS enhancement portfolio (OTC, P2P, R2R, Reporting, external Integrations, workflows)
- Established Monthly release process and formalized SDLC phase entrance/exit criteria to manage risk and accelerate time to value for all portfolio components
- Chaired Weekly Project Team and Monthly Sponsor and Executive Steering Committee meetings; Reported Actual and Forecast against baseline budget and schedule
- Managed monthly reporting of Business Benefit Realization Metrics against Business goals
- Established process and team to replace external data subscription used to report Corporate Market Share, facilitate Business Operations Forecasting and support Market Entry decisions
- Created repeatable process to ensure weekly reporting accurately reflects the latest legal entity changes driven by acquisitions/divestitures as well as updates to the Competitive Landscape
- Successful go live resulted in a go forward annual net spend reduction of $2M
Business Data Architect/Data Governance Program Manager
- Provided Data Governance Roadmap across all master data domains and sources (ERP, MFG, CRM, PLM, QPC) to support migration/integration to replacement ERP
- Managed Data Quality analysis and mappings to the relevant Business Processes to define Business Ownership and Accountability (e.g. O2C, P2P, R2R, H2R)
- Identified Dimensions and Facts required to drive Data Quality dashboards showing Domain Migration readiness over time and quantified the coverage model using metrics defined by the Business Process owners and their sponsorship.
- Program consisted of 70 custom and packaged applications (including multiple BI solutions) and 100+ Oracle databases to be upgraded and migrated to a new platform.
- Performed analysis of application portfolios by Line of Business to derive execution path and related project plans for simple, moderate, and complex applications.
- Established standard weekly status reporting and issue escalation/resolution processes.
- Established and reported program metrics to Line of Business Owners and Program Sponsorship; All applications successfully migrated with no unplanned downtime.
- Led team comprised of client resources, SI resources, and independent contractors through an aggressive schedule to successfully complete an R12 upgrade on time and 15% below budget.
- Scope consisted of GL, AP/Payments, AR, Cash Management, PO, OM, MFG, Project costing and billing, Implement Discoverer 11g, MOAC, migrate/remediate over 300 customizations.
- Successful completion of month-end/year-end processing and closure of project audit with minimal comments.
- Created repeatable process to convert multiple subsidiaries to the target ERP platform “Best of Breed mix of packaged and custom solutions” (25+ resources, $1M/subsidiary, 30 subsidiaries)
- Implemented a custom SDLC methodology to manage all technical, functional, and business aspects required for go live; Established program structure and executive committee
- Provided framework to report project performance metrics and comply with internal audit.
- All mission-critical functions for each subsidiary migrated within approved budget and schedule.
- Performed assessment and provided recommendations for multiple initiatives including implementing Oracle Financials and SCM Upgrade
- Standardized External Revenue Reporting to the Confidential
- Created a centralized MDM function across all revenue-related Data Sources
- Led the effort to assist the business in prioritizing BI Initiatives. Created project metrics for IT and the business to measure project performance. Delivered on multiple BI projects and a technical upgrade to the Oracle eBusiness Suite.
- Led the Implementation of Oracle eBusiness Suite (14+ resources, $3.5M)
- Previous Project Team worked for 18 months, billed ~$2M without a successful CRP
- Built team from the ground up, restructured scope, went live in 6 months
- Managed the definition and staffing to deliver Phase II
- Led the Implementation of Oracle eBusiness Suite (30+ resources, $7M)
- Performed assessment of project in progress. Took on the role of client project manager
- Reported to the CFO and chaired the steering committee.
- Managed Oracle consulting and internal resources to original contract scope and budget.
- Negotiated additional scope for Phase II and Phase III.
- Live in 9 months. 2000+ users. Managed Phase II and Phase III budgeting and staffing.
- Led the implementation of a program management office to monitor and manage the Global development, manufacturing, and commercialization of new products and line extensions.
- Established baseline milestones, schedules, and budgets for all strategic projects
- Created processes for each organization to monitor and manage detailed-level plans
- Led Monthly review meeting with COO and all Division Heads to review progress, metrics, and risks for each strategic project
- Created repeatable process to on-board additional projects into the overall program
Sr. Project Director
- Successfully managed the delivery of 6 EBS implementations and related follow on phases
- Technical Management and Design for multiple Commercial and Public Sector clients
- Recovered and Delivered 4 EBS projects in progress
- Led design and delivery teams for 4 Business Intelligence projects.