Confidential has over 15 years of experience as a Project Management, Scrum Master, Agile Coach, and Program Manager. This includes functional experience in several areas, including program and project management, application development, integration, process improvement, product development project management, innovation projects, vendor management, and business analysis as required. He works well independently and on large multi - sourced teams. Practical experience with agile and non-agile software development methods. Experienced in managing technology and non-technology projects.
Sr. Project Manager
- Project Manager: Replacement of the Financial system replacement and migration from Oracle Hyperion to OneStream. Full lifecycle management from initiation to Closing.
- Project Manager: Website redesign as well as Migration of multiple websites to a new platform.
- PM: Managed a migration of PROS pricing and quoting system to vendor’s Azure platform.
- PM: Managed a migration of Cheetah dispatch system to vendor’s AWS platform.
- PM: Managed configuration of the Enterprise Data Warehouse and Data Mart for the L&W unit. In scope was the Integration with an Enterprise ERP system, using MuleSoft software.
- Scrum Mater/Agile Coach: Sale Reps Evaluation System, development of the self-evaluation and professional development system for field Sales force.
Sr. Project Manager
- Project Manager for Confidential mobile application development, part of Connected Car Program. The objective of this project is to develop a Car Diagnostics and Health mobile application that is communicating indirectly with the onboard car computer through the use of the Confidential port. Collaboration with Bosch on Confidential device development and Confidential IT on integration and mobile application development.
- Project Manager for Start Driver mobile application development. Managed the development and market rollout of the mobile app targeting teenage drivers. Among some of the features, the application is tracking teen drivers’ behavior on the road and rewards them for safe driving, also notifies parents when their teen reaches the destination.
- Project Manager for new product line in digital safety and social media privacy and security field
Sr. Project Manager
- Project Manager for Oracle E-Business Suite upgrade to 12.2.4, including application, database and hardware upgrades as well as multiple third party components upgrades.
- Project Manager for Oracle ERP - Order to Cash advance pricing installation and pricing data migration from the legacy mainframe to Oracle ERP - completed
- Project Manager for Security Risk Assessment Project. Coordinated activities between Accuvant and Confidential . Responsible for project budget, schedule, resource utilization, and issue resolution. Performed a full security assessment of Confidential systems, software and hardware - completed
- Program Manager for Network Infrastructure refresh at 10 of Confidential production plants. Coordinated activities with multiple Wireless and Cabling vendors performing surveys, estimating the efforts, and securing capital funding for the implementation. Scheduling and monitoring the implementation efforts. Reporting progress to the project Steering committee as well as to the core team of regional IT Leads and Plant Managers.
Sr. Project Manager/Technical Program Manager
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
- Project Manager for Sears Ecommerce development projects.
- Developed a cart to cart integration with a custom jewelry 3rd party vendor and Sears Ecommerce site, enabling customers to personalize jewelry on vendor’s site and checkout through Sears’ fulfillment process.
- Project manager for an engagement to enable Layaway functionality for Kmart.com site.
- Managing Sears.com and Kmart.com home delivery related site enhancements, enabling sale of eBooks on Sears Ecommerce and Mobile applications, Guided selling for Sears Craftsman tools site, and Product customization functionality for Sears online.
Confidential, Rosemont, IL
- Project Manager (Agile development) in charge of mobile applications development. Developed mobile applications for iOS and Android devices, in English and Spanish language, allowing sales people and external customers to place orders, search and scan products, view invoices, and track their delivery truck routes. Coordinated work with multiple development and test teams, inside and outside of Confidential, as well as off-shore. Presented budget and project status to VP level Stakeholders.
- Project Manager for the expansion of the mobile server farm, housing mobile applications for Confidential . Expanded and upgraded the server farm.
- Project Manager (Agile development) for an Ecommerce system enhancement project moving a nutritional data and menu management system from a client based to a web based solution. Added new features that allow B2B customers to enter and maintain nutritional information, calculate nutritionals for recipe and menu items. Integrated the online tool with USDA nutritional information data and other internal systems.
- As a Scrum Master: I was responsible for Release Planning, Building the team, working with the Product Owner on Grooming the backlog, leading the sprint planning meetings, reviews and retrospective meetings, as well as daily stand-ups. Managed the team's daily activities, responsible for external and internal communication and impediments removal, worked with product owners on writing user stories. Responsible for biweekly program status reporting to the Steering Committee, as well as other required reporting. Worked with the team to ensure sprint backlog gets tested and done in time for the review meeting, monitored team’s velocity to improve commitment for the subsequent sprint.
Confidential, Downers Grove, IL
- Project Manager for a strategic program to implement a new ERP solution - coordinated multiple internal and external resources on development, test, data migration, and production implementation activities. Also, lead the user access roles definition and set up effort. Coordinated issue management activities, lead the daily issue resolution call, responsible for issues escalation to the Executive team. Provided status reporting to the Stakeholders. Lead the business support team creation and development, as well as mapping out multiple processes affected by the new system’s implementation. Responsible for multiple post implementation audit related deliverables.
- Lead prioritization activities to organize and multiple work streams for development teams. The objective was to be able to maintain the system availability and performance by resolving production issues and at the same continue new development work on top priorities for the customer.
- Worked closely with the BA and management on the Accounting team to ensure the AR and GL requirements are being satisfied.
- Project Manager on multiple work streams related to sun-setting of Oracle E-Business ERP financial modules that had been replaced. Coordinated activities between the Accounting department, IT data architects, and DBA, related to identifying and preparing the AR and GL financial data that needs to be migrated to another financial system.
- Managed requirements gathering and test plan preparation for multiple enhancements to the newly implemented Confidential Sterling E-Commerce/ERP system.
Project Manager - Business Technology
Confidential, Oakbrook Terrace, IL
- Project manager for the strategic program Confidential Ecommerce/ERP development project. The objective of this project was to develop an E-Commerce site where customers can purchase our products, pay with credit cards, direct B2B billing, or Wire transfer. The E-Commerce front end passes information to newly configure back end Order Management, and then to Lawson Financials for revenue recognition, and fulfillment vendor’s system for fulfillment. Interfaces to a third party, online learning platform and the reporting Data Mart system have also been developed as part of this project. Total of 19 interfaces to external sub-systems were developed, as well as an integration HUB managing the interface data transfer. Lead a team and sever as a liaison to multiple consulting resources on completing project related deliverables. Coordinated multiple work streams related to requirements gathering, prioritization, escalations, and issues resolution, vendor management, coordinated design and development deliverables, lead the data migration definition and process design from the legacy system to the new Confidential E-Commerce/ERP system. Managed integration effort with the credit card processor and new ERP system.
- Project Manager for the Ecommerce/ERP project initiation, worked directly with the Executive team, VP of Central Service and the CIO and Director of E-Commerce on developing and managing the RFP process. The objective was to identify the best providers, capable of building a cloud-based E-Commerce solution and interface to existing financial and reporting systems.
- Project Manager for Oracle ERP financial project: the objective was to separate credit card payment settlements from revenue recognition activities in our financial AR and GL modules.
- Project Manager for the B2B Consolidated Billing development project in Oracle ERP - the objective was to consolidate B2B customer’s billing into one monthly invoice instead of multiple single invoices and simplify payment application to the invoice as well. Lead business requirements and solution design with Oracle development and database administration teams, as well as testing activities, user training preparation and coordination, and production rollout.
- Project Manager for Oracle E-Business suite ERP upgrade to 11.5.10. Coordinating multiple teams’ resources on customizations development, user training preparation, business process redesign, test preparation and coordination, issue management and Stakeholder communication.
- Project Manager for enhancing and maintaining a custom built invoicing tool build in Excel VBA - the tool imports invoice related data from Oracle and produces a customized invoice.
- Project Manager on a Data Mart reporting project. - the objective was to interface existing Oracle ERP to the Data Warehouse
- IT lead for International Expansion engagement - coordinated activities between newly created Hong Kong offices and local US IT services for VoIP telephony and personal technology roll out and maintenance.
- Some of additional responsibilities: Working directly with the CIO to support the development and management creation of business cases. Leading project prioritization activities for the business unit. Present business cases and business requirements to IT leadership. Develop project plans to manage the end-to-end project activities and execution approach. Lead Requirements gathering efforts and coordinated estimating work efforts within IT. Coordinated with Resource Managers to select core team and communicate approach. Implemented a release-based implementation Strategy for IT changes going into production. Coordinated and managed all phases of the SDLC process. Reporting of progress and risks to Executive leadership on the Client and IT side. Additionally, working as an Independent contractor for Confidential University - lecturing PMI preparation courses.
Project Manager - IT
Confidential, Oakbrook Terrace, IL
- Served as an overall coordinator of all IT related projects. Worked directly with the business unit’s president on vital technology issues resolution process and escalation.
- Project Manager for multiple performance enhancement projects for Oracle E-Business suite.
- Project Managed Redesign of the Pricing set-up in Oracle E-business Q106.
- Project Manager for Oracle database upgrade and enhancement projects.
- Project Manager / System Manager for Implementation and enhancing of RightNow Technology CRM solution.
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
- Project Manager for the interface development project. The objective was to pass data between third party ordering system - MetaSolv and an existing Confidential billing systems. Responsible for producing the Project Plan and Project Charter. Leading requirements gathering, interacting with business clients on defining the business requirements, working with development teams on preparing the technical requirements. Gathering work estimates for the project and approvals for the requirements, negotiated release commitment with Release Management and defining testing approach. Ensuring that project is executed according to schedule and all project milestones are met on time.
- Lead Confidential 's MetaSolv User Group which served as a forum for business, engineering, and system support representatives to address issues utilizing the system or IT process, and keep the business community informed on changes, updates, and new functionality. Lead the effort of entering any configuration changes in MetaSolv Solution software, through researching the appropriate way of applying the requested changes and gathering approvals for the requests.
- Managed 950 MetaSolv licenses for Confidential Long Distance valued at approximately $3.1 million. Acted as a liaison between Confidential and the vendor (MetaSolv) by submitting external enhancements to the system, leading weekly review call with the vendor, establishing the testing approach managing the testing process throughout the vendor's testing lifecycle. In addition to regular PM duties, successfully involved in, on average, 15 to 17 various team or process related issues and endeavors, every month. Represented Business Support Services in the CMM3 certification preparation, and performed various activities to align BSS processes with CMM requirements.
Project Manager/Technical Analyst
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
- Project Manager for enhancement development to the Web based Data Modeling tools and databases. The modeling tool was used to manage development resource availability of the IT Development organization. Used MS-Project and SQL Server/Access based Delivery Model. Coordinated work with various development teams on resource allocation issues.
- Project Manager for Team's Web Site Development (Concept, Definition, and High Level Design).
- Lead Process Reengineering Project aiming at rebuilding Supply and Demand Team’s functionality. Successfully Packaged 15 Software releases.
- VB 6.0 and VBA Developer: Participated in the Region-wide Billing Release process Development and Implementation. Created a Development Estimate Churn tracking Database in MS Access VB 6.0.
Created Excel and project based tools to execute IT Department Work Demand forecast - using Excel and MS Project VBA.