- 20+ year champion of Management, IT, e - Commerce, and Business Analysis & Process Consulting.Domain experience in Financial Services, Consumer Products, and IT Services.
- Founded and led multi-million dollar IT Services business ( Confidential Inc. ) from inception through acquisition. Built an organization of 100+ people, serving the public, financial, pharmaceutical and manufacturing sectors and operating in 8 US states.
- Led the implementation of the CEO’s Digital Dashboard at Confidential Asset Management working across functions and the hierarchy. As Program Manager, led Oracle DWH upgrade, Disaster Recovery, ETL projects and vendor engagements
- Transformed the role of IT into a driver of business strategy as CIO, Confidential India.
KEY SKILLS AND STRENGTHS:
- Program/Project Management (Agile/Scrum, Waterfall)
- Business Analysis & Process Re-Engineering e-Commerce & Internet Strategy
- Cloud computing (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
- Help Desk & Support Service Management
- Quality Assurance
- Marketing & Sales Skills
- Leadership & People Management
- Communication Skills
- Data Warehousing, Data Mining, ETL
- Technical Skills (MS Office, MS Project, UML, JAD, Oracle, SQL and other common platforms)
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Mapped Structured Trade Finance workflows in consultation with business users
- Documented functional requirements for brokerage application to automate complete transactional workflow from Letter of Credit to final invoicing including document management
- Documented functional requirements for MIS and Business Intelligence Reporting
- Led User Experience design and participated in data modeling for datawarehouse/datamart
- Managed project scope, cost, schedule and issues
- Assisted with User Acceptance testing
- Optimized technology infrastructure to reduce recurring cost by 35%
Confidential, Parlin, NJ
- Built business and functional requirements with stakeholder input.
- Led UX design, built Wireframes based on power user stories, transmitted to development team.
- Managed program scope, schedule, budget, performance indicators and risks.
- Ensured visibility to leadership and escalated roadblocks as needed.
- Managed offshore development and test teams. Used AGILE Scrum via video conferencing.
- Provided thought leadership to improve processes, generate online sales leads, and enhance customers/partners online response experience.
- Collaborated with teams to drive search engine optimization and social media strategies.
- Educated client and stakeholders on digital strategy best practices.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
- Started and built a home improvement business serving the mid-market segment in New Jersey.
- Listed with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage as an approved contractor. As program manager, grew sales to $500,000 within one year
- Successfully delivered multiple projects covering whole- and part-home renovation within budget and schedule.
Confidential, Woodbridge, NJ
- Founded and led IT Services business from inception to $11 Million in turnover through acquisition.
- Built an organization of 100+ people, serving the public, financial, pharmaceutical and manufacturing sectors and operating in 8 US states.
- As program manager, managed portfolio of projects varying in size and complexity for multiple client engagements.
- Personally consulted at Confidential Asset Management as Project Manager for 4 years (2001 to 2005).
Vice President & CIO
- Delivered vision, strategy and business plan. Conducted workshop for generating ideas with a cross-functional group. Documented business proposal, obtained approval from management to go ahead with detailed business plan and delivered the business plan. Business plan has been approved and implementation is now in progress.
- Developed working model for off shore development centers in India for ML NY.
- Completed and implemented (integrated front to back office solution including risk management)
- Completed and implemented (sales & accounting for Deposits, IPO’s & Mutual Funds)
- Completed & implemented (Cash equity settlements, operations and accounting)
- Managed Introduction of Derivatives in Equity and Debt markets in India
- Led relocation of 5 offices into 1 new state-of-the-art office, Installation of WAN to link the ML offices in India
- Delivered Portfolio Tracking System and enhancements to Equity back office system for Private clients
- Managed Year 2000 compliance and rollover successfully
- HR & Payroll system - Implementation
- MS Exchange and Outlook deployment - Delivered training to end users