Seeking a System Administrator, Systems Engineer or Cybersecurity role in the area of IT Security, related to Information Assurance; Also IT Project Management, Scrum Master, Agile PM, IT Analyst, IT Service Manager Role, Security Assessment and Authorization or Information Systems Auditor in a growth and highly oriented organization with focus on security controls assessments and monitoring NIST/FISMA standards.
Microsoft Office Suit: Excel, Access, Words, PowerPoint, VISIO, Project, and SharePoint;
OS & PLATFORMS: Windows Server OS 2000 - 2016; MAC OS X 10.11 El Captain; Linux OS-Debian, Obuntu, Red hat; Windows Active Directory platform, SCCM 2012, VPN; AWS services- EC2, S3, EBS, SNS; VM Ware ESX/ESXI
Network & security: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, AD, Cisco IOS, Subnetting, Routing/Switching protocols (OSPF, BGP), Windows Server Management tool; MS-Network Monitor, Netshow, Tenable, & Splunk.
Computer Forensic: Kali Linux, Belkasoft RAM Capturer, Dumpit, FTK Imager, encase Forensic, Volatility, Autopsy.
Other skills & Tools: Cyber Security, Project Management, Network Design, Windows Server Management, Biometrics Database Administration, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery; Bomgar, ServiceNow, VNC, Remote Desktop, Slack, AirWatch, Wireshark
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
- New Office & System setup
- Assist in estimating processes and workflow design.
- Perform detailed systems analysis, report findings
- Provide Server build guidelines and hardening process.
- Help configure Cache-only DNS with Active Directory
- Build user requirements and perform walkthroughs for development and test team understanding.
- Configure the Network to provide real time security monitoring using Splunk.
- Build and configure a proxy server in order to capture and decrypt packages in real time.
- Ensure timely management of schedules, and that deadlines are met.
- Ensure that work materials and Systems are delivered to site on time.
- Coordinate the acquisition of all the necessary approvals through the legal office.
- Verify project deliverables.
- Work and network closely with vendors
- Pay for work completed on the approved rate.
- Report directly to the Operations Director.
- Provision new mobile devices for Store inventory management.
- Support the frontend Windows 7 Embedded with SQL Server 2012 installed for POS operations.
- Provide Support for store iMac, iPad and iPod
- Windows OS Administration and troubleshooting & Linux OS administration & troubleshooting
- Configure and support mobile POS system (iPod and Sled).
- Provide support for Store Main SQL and Windows 2012 Servers and all the network gadgets - routers, firewall and switches.
- Provide network Support for active directory services aware devices.
- Proactively monitor systems for performance and possible threat presence.
- Provide support for email and retail desktop application system.
- Provide support for data gathering and visualization for Store performance
- Provision new users; unlock accounts, Password reset, Load system image on new PCs
- Our support tools include Service-Now, Bomgar, VNC, Remote desktop, Tableau, Tenable, Splunk, Slack and AirWatch.
Agile Project Manager
- Managed and integrated banking system products and web development projects using agile methodologies and principles; while fostering a collaborative team environment driven to build quality products.
- Managed large multifaceted projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-disciplinary teams and served as an agile mentor to both technical and business team.
- Analyzed Agile processes, identified areas of improvement, and implemented agile team structure, processes, and framework to streamline technical and customer relationship
- Facilitated Agile rituals across Scrum project teams and resolved conflicts
- Managed projects using JIRA/Confluence as a tool; supports daily sprints and quarterly planning sessions.
- Monitored and analyzed reports and effectively communicated key Agile performance metrics to leadership team and stakeholders
- Managed project schedules, user story backlog, risks/dependencies, issue log, and coordinate among project teams to ensure the precise cadence to achieve quality product and on-time delivery.
- Maintained project/user story backlog and manage work to milestones and Launch targets
- Initiated planned, and executed high complex prioritized projects using collaborations tools as Scrum-Board, Kunagi, Kanban, and MS Visual Studio 2012 to manage project development
- Led iteration planning, daily scrum stand ups, demos, and retrospective meetings throughout product development life cycle.
- Identified issues, escalated impediments, and created mitigation strategy to ensure the development of quality products.
- Managed and coached team members on Agile roles and responsibilities that delivered business values and achieve project goals
- Collaborated with Product Owners in success of the Lean Product Development process, supporting tools, prioritization of backlog
- Collaborated with project teams and coordinated the sprint/quarterly release plans.
- Managed the full software development life cycle through the implementation of agile approaches, with iterative principles from Extreme Programming and Scrum methodologies.
- Collaborated and facilitated agile ceremonies: daily stand-ups, iteration planning, retrospective, and sprint review.
- Performed systems design and server builds of IT Infrastructure based on user requirements
- Maintained security standard, network access and services.
- Installed and updated servers with the appropriate environment and security patches when such patches and updates are released.
- Participated in the design, implementation, and execution of backup and disaster recovery plan for infrastructure solutions.
- Security information event monitoring (SIEM ) using Spunk and Wireshark.
- Provides technical guidance, coaching/mentoring to infrastructure team members. Collaborated with software and hardware vendors to determine and identify server requirements and configuration.
- Maintained, monitored, and supported systems and organizational infrastructure environment.
- Supported multiple systems and applications of intermediate to high complexity while ensuring control, integrity and security, and accessibility of the network.
- Handling clients Incident Response and cyber security related matters .
- Participated in identifying overall security requirements for the proper handling of customer data.
- Performs system and network designs that encompass several regions, to include those with differing data protection/classification requirements.
- Developed and performed security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management of the network infrastructure.
- Provided guidance and product evaluation security team during design, development, implementation, evaluation, and/or integration of secure networking, computing, and pertinent environments.
- Participated in performing and reviewing technical security assessment of network environments to determine non-conformance with best practices, standards, and regulations; and make recommendation for mitigation
- Contributed to security planning, assessment, risks management, certification and awareness activities for network operations
- Performed enterprise-wide strategic systems planning and established standards for systems component and integration procedures.
- Managed and coordinated changes to new network hardware and software systems including installation of new devices; configuration, installation, and testing of new network hardware devices and software.
- Provided operational support on network, software, and operating systems including the assessment of system utilization, monitoring response time, and detection and correction of operational problems.
- Maintained network infrastructure protocols including network communication protocols such as TCP/IP.
- Conducted and managed the systems integration of new software into existing networks and environments using protocols as SNMP, NTP, AAA, Cisco IOS, and Syslog.
- Developed systems integration test plan, test procedures, and test analysis report/results
Systems Integration Engineer
- Evaluated functional and technical specifications early in the software development life cycle and identify possible threats or areas of weakness
- Managed performance installations, upgrades, maintenance and security scans
- Implemented new procedures for configuring, installing, and deploying new systems
- Analyzed, designed, developed, integrated, tested, deployed and supported network and enterprise business solutions.
- Participated in the implementation, integration, accreditation, and deployment of HP Operations Manager for Linux (OML), Operations Manager i-Series (OMi), and other related products.
- Provide Tier 3 technical support to resolve incident and problem tickets, including technical problem solving across multiple network and server technologies to determine root cause and resolution
- Provided technical support for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of all components of hardware/software systems.
- Participated in developing concept of operation that describes the interactions between the system, the user, and the environment.
- Managed and ensured the technical integrity of the system baseline over time and continually update the baseline as various changes are imposed on the system during the lifecycle.
- Support testing at development contractor facilities and at operational sites or test facilities as required by the Government.
- Participate in the review and recommendation of test and evaluation entrance and exit criteria for architecture and program level control gates.
- Defined and developed system test plans and procedures and conducted integration testing and quality control for products and services.
- Participated in product quality control, field testing, on-site technical support to integrate systems with other components.