- Certified Project Manager and Business Solutions Architect with over 15 years of experience
- Highly cross - functional skills in the media and financial industries
- Management professional providing lead direction as a strategist and planner
- Decision facilitator leading accurate impact assessment and mitigation
Senior Project Manager
- Defined roadmap for strategic initiatives as per priorities, scope.
- Advised leadership on optimal methodology and best practices.
- Ensured accurate time-reporting and SOW administration, and advised on OpEx and CapEx spend strategies based on remaining work, approved budget.
- Assigned deliverables to internal and external teams with clear ETAs, and steered interim and final quality product to production.
- Managed finances, risks, dependencies and corresponding adjustments to the roadmap.
- Ensured alignment with other initiatives for smooth execution, timely releases and complete user acceptance.
- Consistently owned PM deliverables included but not limited to below -
- Accurate project status to stakeholders, including risks, issues, and mitigation plans
- Work breakdown structure with resources and dependencies
- Close management of onsite and remote vendors and internal partners
- Managed the Statement of Work process from RFQ through invoice payments
- Partnered in the transition into Agile/Scrum methodology, Serving as the Agile Coach for the project team led daily Scrum huddles in addition to Storyboarding, Sprints planning, Product Backlog, Lessons Learned to achieve maximum user satisfaction in optimal time
- Collaboration on strategic decisions, ensuring timely and effective communication to stakeholders as well as adjustment of impacted project artifacts
- Proactive identification of risks and dependencies and partnered with project team members to develop actionable mitigation plans
- Resolution of project issues by engaging appropriate project participants and facilitating focused discussions, including development of multiple approach options as needed
- Accurate communication and sign-off of legal, compliance, and information security requirements for each deliverable.
- Active log of risks, issues, action items, decisions, assumptions, and change requests with necessary escalations to mitigate risks before they became issues.
- Delivered critical project objectives while adhering to stringent governance processes and best practices.
- Retail Transformation - Innovative Business and Technology model for uplift in Sales and Consumer satisfaction
- ‘Alternate Deal Structure’ - targeted and realized a significant lift in Sales via alternatives to credit applicants.
- Risk Acquisition Scorecard - Saved millions in fines and lost opportunities by efficient scope organization
- Auto-Approval w/Conditions - Helped save millions by minimizing the risk in the credit decisioning process.
- ‘Sales Future Forward’ program
- Identity Access Management, migrated the database with new keys/parameters. mplemented enhanced telephony solution, planned training and communications.
- Managed process enhancement for the dealer-facing payment function
- IPlus Cash Incentives - Dealer Funding Portal - bringing visibility and accuracy in the cost sharing of incentives.
- Manage programs and projects under the Confidential department.Accountable directly to the PMO director, aligned business goals with industry opportunities and optimal revenue, by granular planning, risk mitigation and leading a team of about forty individuals representing several departments including vendors.
- Managed budget of up to 6mn and implemented the projects at the flagship firms as planned.
- ‘FDIC Cash Sweep Program’ targeted to generate tremendous revenue potential from billions in cash funds turned over to an FDIC fund, a more secure and profitable investment vehicle with far better insurance and returns.
- Conducted kick-off workshops to define the program roadmap with all the partner firms with specific adjustments to the roadmap as needed versaw governance and operations activities to ensure timely and satisfactory completion of deliverables form various teams (Finance, Communications, Operations, Legal, Compliance, and Marketing).
- Advisory Billing and Reporting Program, including quarterly performance statements for clients and reporting dashboard for home office and resource centers, to fit across all the firms.
- Worked with third party solution providers as well as a team of consultants external to Cetera, along with the internal teams (Business, Technology, Legal, Licensing/Registration, Compliance, Marketing and Communications, among others.
- Built a roadmap and project plan to successfully execute strategic initiative while bringing synergy, confidence and accountability in the processes and deliverables, resulting into business retention and savings in millions which would otherwise be lost, higher accuracy and visibility and reduced risk and overhead to the overall program.
- Met the Advisor retention and new sales goals as the new solutions by means of the successful implementation of the program and quarterly and monthly performance reporting.
- Compliance/Registration initiative to improve process and adherence to FINRA governance requirements, thereby bringing the registration and commission processes within the compliance guardrails, both for individual as well as the branch/firm level saving the company several millions in potential fines and penalties.
- Manage programs and projects under the Confidential department.
- Helped establish PMO practices and methodologies for Red Bull North America in collaboration with the headquarters in Austria.
- Aligned business goals with industry opportunities and optimal revenue for the North America market
- Provided guidance to improve overall productivity of the IT team via workshops administered by industry experts and internal leadership.
- Customer Profitability Management (Global Initiative) - Distributor Partner Planning, Key Asset Management and Sales Planning in support of the strategic initiative to increase company’s profit margins by 7 million per year.
- Athlete compensation - Web channel comparison based on Athletes’ media presence and popularity scorecard to support the marketing strategy of gaining a bigger footprint in digital media.
- Distribution Collaboration - Evion, RBDC for partner product distribution using existing shipping/distribution channels.
- Data warehouse - Used SAP CRM, BW along with SAP HANA for outstanding performance for applications and reports.
Program Manager / Sr. Applications AnalystResponsibilities:
- Manage budget, resources in addition to scope and timeline of all the strategic initiatives
- Helped establish PMO best practices and custom methodologies for Herbalife IT PMO
- Managed budget and cost-benefit analysis for projects up to $6mm
- Managed onsite and offshore resources and mentored new project managers
- Identified risks and established mitigation for all project phases
- Managed all phases of strategic initiatives from inception through launch and post-implementation - starting with business objectives/roadmap, deliverables, budget, management approvals, financials, requirements gathering, analysis, design and execution as well as user training and maintenance.
- Provided status to the senior and executive management to provide key performance metrics and risk identification/mitigation on a weekly basis, as well as via a project portal.
- Reviewed and revised Contracts, SOWs and SLA to confirm delivery dates and coordinate updates when dictated by approved changes to the scope or timeline.
- Managed the key strategic initiative to re-design the New Product Development process with enhanced accessibility / visibility, new technical platform and global expansion. Increased accountability and saved millions in costs via lean processes and built-in efficiencies while adhering to the government compliance standards and regulatory guidelines as well as addressing breakdown in process.
- Led configuration and organization of Product Portfolio Management module of Oracle Agile suite, structured to promote projectized, global and streamlined product initiatives and product lifecycle management processes.
- Managed the highly anticipated Product Cost Management initiative to provide the tools, processes and analytical channels for the Global Strategic Sourcing team in order to save millions in product costs while maintaining quality, compliance and regulatory guidelines and reducing the time to launch to maximize the window of opportunity
- Designed process and configurations for strategic projects such as Supplier Movement, SKU Revisions and Security model for Global Product Development retaining the roles / privileges of the users and integrity of the Product structure
- Managed the development and training on the reporting solution using Oracle BI Analytics one year after the implementation, in order to assess the success rate of product initiatives, performance of various teams and the process enhancement impact on the overall product delivery and profitability.
- Managed the upgrade and extension of the Agile Application suite to take advantage of the latest capabilities and incorporating them into the process for added efficiencies and lean, objective implementation techniques. Participated in the Security model design to manage the roles of users of the highly guarded AGILE modules and assign security profiles based on the Identity Access Management governed by Oracle and AGILE rules and privileges.
- Managed the upgrade of the Business Intelligence Analytics to facilitate enterprise reports on product and team performance, integrated with the product lifecycle.
- Moved the infrastructure to a hosted server solution (Oracle on Demand) to save significant operational cost per year. Changed platform from Windows to Linux for a more reliable and robust OS solution
- Managed the highly visible strategic initiative to re-design the largest revenue-generating channel for the company, i.e. the promotions and events arranged for the Distributors. Directed a flexible, extendible baseline design and strategy, making way for future initiatives to be supported atop the initial. Redesigned the Events and Promotions portal and the underlying data architecture and DBMS to support the Distributors, both Corporate and independently sponsored.
- Managed the schedule and training for Mobile App for Agile PLM. Involved in project resource and budget, security model, schedule and implementation for the pilot and final phase. Also conducted training and orientation of the purchased software for the executive team
- Implemented projects to support Distributor technology strategy providing advanced tools and services to the most important customer of the company, including access to business-critical, legal documents across the global markets
- Managed the launch of the microsite Z Cavaricci licensed merchandise - Worked with technical teams and business partners to strategize and implement the new line of products for the strategic initiative to capture a more successful market segment targeted to boost profit margins for the business
- Implemented projects for the vertical Torrid, catering to a specific market segment as per business direction
- Planned and executed initial phase of the upgrade of the Blue Martini software framework designed to strengthen the underlying architecture supporting the Torrid and Z Cavaricci websites as a long term strategic move
- Managed Requirements analysis, schedule, resource allocation and leveling, technical analysis and design, business-IS coordination and execution for the projects
- Managed the Checkout component of the 'Dynamic Currency Conversion' program with significant changes to user interface, customer service and finance systems. Involved in scope, risk evaluation/mitigation as well as overall schedule, presentation layer design, work breakdown structure and estimation, dependencies and documentation
- Program manager for the Membership Rewards Redemption initiative for non-US markets. Involved in coaching, scheduling, managing and coordinating the work involved to in-house and partner teams and quality assurance efforts
- Advised Program Management Office on best practice tools and techniques such as WBS ChartPro, MS Project and risk registry along with technical system architecture and integration protocols
- Coordinated the product, development and systems teams to coordinate system configuration requirements, access privileges and database support for LAMP, SOA, UNIX and Windows - based systems
- Used modified RAD methodology to manage projects while adapting to the business model that comprised of several changes to the online services and back-end components in a given fiscal quarter
- Facilitated all phases of projects from inception, requirements gathering, analysis, design and execution as well as user training and maintenance. Provided status to the senior management including significant performance and risk identification/mitigation on a weekly basis. Reviewed SOW and SLA to confirm delivery dates and coordinate updates.
- Participated in brainstorming sessions for new initiatives to recommend the most feasible solution within and outside the department such as Information Technology, Project Management Office, Product Development and Creative Solutions
- Participated in establishing streamlined, easy-to-use techniques of project and program management such as creating work breakdown structures, standard project plan templates and helped the team in using new software WBS ChartPro
Confidential,Los Angeles, California
Sr. Systems Analyst / PMOResponsibilities:
- Managed highly visible, multi-platform, centralized programs E-commerce self-service advertising and Web-enabled reporting. Helped the product and operations departments achieve their objectives by managing and executing the new system from inception to implementation with desired functionality and performance goals
- Implemented a customer-centric, one-stop web portal for advertising sales with increased revenue potential, self-service business model, automation and less processing / servicing overhead. Served as the Agile Coach for the program team and conducted Storyboarding sessions, Daily huddles, Product Backlog reviews and Lessons Learned to bring the team up to speed with Agile methodology.
- Negotiated with functional management. to optimize resource allocation improving quality and efficiency
- Co-managed a centralized Call-center advertising sales and system. Successfully implemented the phases targeted to improve sales, call-center efficiency, workflow and customer service
- Directed a seamless migration of critical CRM and A/R transaction data from the legacy system and integrated business processes to minimize impact of on the customers
- Led independent cross-functional initiatives such as Times Community News Business Unit change to merge and process business-critical data thereby facilitating better analysis and reporting of revenue and G/L accounting facts
- Participated in strategic decisions of risk management, target market segment, business/operational requirements, priorities to achieve the maximum ROI from business systems
- Supervised the UNIX, ORACLE, SOA teams while assessing architecture, setup, disaster recovery, maintenance
- Structured and scheduled work effort, communicated goals, expectations and status across the teams, compiled project assets, performance and reports for stakeholders, resolved conflicts
- Aligned business goals and timeline with project methodology and created deliverables, staying within the budget and performance guidelines. Used SDLC, RAD, Waterfall, SCRUM as primary project methodologies until a uniform modified version of RAD and SCRUM were adopted to better comply with SOX and internal audit requirements
- Managed implementation of flexible integration strategy with Service Oriented Architecture (ESB, WAS, WPS) on distributed and scalable platforms including UNIX, LAMP, ORACLE, JAVA, .NET, Tcl-script, SOLARIS, WINDOWS
- Implemented reusable product structure data model usable by multiple business systems
- Implemented uniform integration strategy and trading partner specifications to provide for easy changes to the systems based on business and market trends as well as easy transitioning among technology platforms and vendors
- Involved in analysis of architecture, methodologies, database design, network latency and system capacity management
- Managed implementation of protocols for unplanned system outage and disaster recovery
- Managed quality assurance strategy, planning and controlled testing, obtaining launch-critical user acceptance to go live
- Involved in all phases of projects (initiation, requirements analysis, design, development, pre-shipment evaluation of vendor-developed components and execution as well as user training and maintenance. Provided status to the senior management including significant performance and risk identification/mitigation on a weekly basis. Reviewed SOW and SLA to confirm delivery dates and coordinate updates.
- Managed coordination among Business, Technology, Finance, Operations, Customer Care and Project Management teams by using streamlined and lean processes, thorough and prompt documentation and status updates
Outsourcing Program ManagerResponsibilities:
- Increased value of analysis/forecasting of sales performance and productivity using web-enabled reports
- Saved thousands of dollars in potential losses by directing migration of critical data to Oracle
- Coached the technical team on query techniques to achieve faster and reliable reports
- Maximized throughput in improved turnaround time using efficient resource allocation and leveling
- Improved reliability and synergistic collaboration between IT and business units
- Managed the process of demand and supply of new functionality aligned with the development team and business users
Senior Consultant / Project LeaderResponsibilities:
- Managed a customized, customer-centric CRM system for a medical equipment manufacturing company Biosafety Systems, using a cost-efficient outsourcing model. Managed design, database, scheduling and tracking. Enhanced existing CRM solution to improve efficiency and customer service
- Co-managed Media Analysis Research System aka MARS for Fox Studios by designing Analytical reports on ratings data and business intelligence components using Nielsen ratings engine. Involved in RFP, SLA, SOW, Contract and ;
- Led projects following standard and custom SDLC processes. Managed initiation, planning, development, testing, change control, user acceptance, Implementation.
- Complemented a standard framework to streamline the development and integrations across systems
- Media/Entertainment (Theatrical Distribution System and Feature Story System for Warner Bros. Studios)
- Insurance (Vision Service Plan - Planning and Project methodology training)
- Real estate / Mortgage Finance firm (CRM for Countrywide Funding, using custom framework/enterprise RDBMS)
- Office supplies manufacturer (Viking Office Products)
- Industrial gas production (Order entry system for Air Liquide America)