- Information Technology Audit and Compliance Manager with over 15 years of progressive experience leading large multinational audit teams in matrixed environments for highly visible strategic efforts with consistent success.
- Directs audits working with legal groups, business entities and Regulators.
- Enterprise knowledge of identity and access management, business process controls and practices, understands end - to-end Audit, Compliance and Operational requirements.
- Effective communication, agility and ability to build and sustain high performance teams.
- Experience with DFARS, SOX, ITIL, COSO and COBIT. Active Secret Security clearance.
- Six Sigma
- Fraud Investigation
- Access Administration
- Livingston Trade Sphere
- Adjudication Systems Management
- Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
- CIS Microsoft Project
- HP Quality
- Deal Tickler
- JD Edwards
- Crystal Reporting
- Lotus Smart Suite
- Easy Stat
- Lotus Notes
- Microsoft Office
Manager IT Systems complianceResponsibilities:
- Led 2015 Global Trade Consent Agreement audit team of 16. Performs privileged, privacy and special compliance reviews. Leads deployment testing for 5 ERPS monthly.
- Directs annual certification audits for 9 primary global adjudication systems screening 24MM+ records maintaining configuration including match scores, logic, lists, alerts, case risk scoring.
- Collaborates with Security teams determining attributes needed to create proper security roles overseeing identity and access management, security audits and segregation of duties reviews, eliminating 5k+ roles.
- Manages technical teams working with SAP, OCR, RGEMS and Service Delivery teams identifying and defining functionality requirements and implementing enterprise solutions.
- Translates technical issues to understandable business decisions developing control balance between mitigation, growth and financial returns for 12 systems administering access controls for 5 key systems.
- Collaborates on operational risk framework programs, policy development, mitigation, and analysis managing agile administration of regulatory changes for 12 systems and 41 team members in matrixed environment.
- Annually develops IT sustainment budget ($5M), negotiates vendor contracts from $30K to $1.8M.
- IT Compliance liaison between Legal, Executive Leadership, Program Management and Finance providing briefing packages on complex risk analysis, budgets, strategic planning and system health.
Corporate Internal Audit / Compliance ManagerResponsibilities:
- Led six year Consent Agreement Audit staffed with 25 team members.
- Designed and led first privacy database audit for key systems including SAP and PeopleSoft.
- Centralized and directed Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Global testing, wrote corporate C-TPAT and, coordinated key Operational risk and compliance reviews providing executive briefing packages.
- Performed audits of fraud, ethics, compliance and attorney privileged investigations supporting legal and regulatory reviews directing investigations of potential non-compliance, ethics violations, waste, and abuse.
- Built international site designing configuration to meet regulatory compliance for Global Trade governance.
- Wrote corporate technical requirements, data analytics and audit department training measuring effectiveness of compliance programs and monitoring performance of implemented solutions via quality assurance reviews.
- Analyze adequacy of internal controls and compliance with corporate standards, policies and procedures.
IT Audit Director / IT Audit SupervisorResponsibilities:
- Reduced internal audit budget for staff of 15 in excess of $500k annually utilizing Six Sigma methodologies.
- Managed external audit relationships increasing efficiencies reducing KPMG contract $450K annually.
- Led SAP critical t-code access review in partnership with KPMG identifying application control weaknesses.
- Managed quarterly global system reviews monitoring performance quality using assurance review process.
IT Program Manager / Sr. IT AuditorResponsibilities:
- Led SOX financial data mapping team of 45 key reports and corresponding tables.
- Reduced IT product delivery time from 6 months to 2 weeks managing IT development and UAT teams of 45.
- Interfaced with external auditors supporting audit testing activities.